PDA

View Full Version : Which sports teams do you HATE?

kosmo
05-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Everyone who is a fan of sports, whichever ones they may be, has a favorite sports team. Scientifically speaking, for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction, thusly implying then that everyone with a favorite team has a hated team. So who do you hate? My list of teams that I will root against in ANY situation, even if them winning would somehow win me craploads of money, is as follows:

Baseball- Yankees and Red Sox. Their collective attitude of if someone is good then buy them out has destroyed baseball. It is impossible for small market teams to hold on to the best players theyve been developing, and its disgusting. I hope Steinbrenner goes bankrupt some day.

Football- Packers and Falcons. The Packers are the devil. The only thing worse in this world than the Packers are Packers fans. I am delighted to see their precious dynasty crumbling before our eyes, though one cant help but partially respect ones nemesis. Farve is a great player. Beyond that, I hope Green Bay sinks into the lake. And Ive hated the Falcons ever since they went to the super bowl in 99. My hatred has only grown since I joined the army and have become exposed to the typical moronic Falcons fan. That and Vick is terrible. They might as well just snap the ball to Warrick Dunn every single time, theyd accomplish the same thing for a heck of a lot cheaper. That and the whole thing about Vick intentionally spreading stds is just sad.

Basketball- Well I hated the Lakers, but now theyre destroyed. So hah.

Hockey- Dallas Stars. WHY DOES TEXAS NEED A HOCKEY TEAM. They do not. They dont even know what ice is down there, as evidenced by every time the rain froze while I lived there all the Texans still drove like idiots. Add to that the fact that they took the team from MN. Absolutely unacceptable.

And theres a few more, but none so passionate as those. So, own up and let us all know who you cant stand to see win.

Flow_Tech
05-27-2005, 11:22 AM
you suck.Yankees and Falcons own.

Maksimus54
05-27-2005, 11:28 AM
I hate the Yankees more than just about any other team. For basketball the lakers are on the top of my hate, though with such a horrible season i guess my hate was wasted. For football its gotta be the rams and patriots. I hate the rams, cause they always find a way to beat my precious seahawks, and i just hate new england in general.

Eatem Alive
05-27-2005, 11:36 AM
hate: yankees, redskins, red wings, lakers

like: red sox, cowboys, maple leafs, kings

i've got some decent rivalries there

Will Wood
05-27-2005, 11:51 AM
YANKEES SUCK

sbpyro
05-27-2005, 12:06 PM
All of baseball

Timmee
05-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Hate: Red Sox, Braves, A's
Like: Yankees

On a somewhat related note, it should be an interesting weekend for NY and Boston fans. :)

Noonan
05-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Baseball- Yankees and Red Sox. Their collective attitude of if someone is good then buy them out has destroyed baseball. It is impossible for small market teams to hold on to the best players theyve been developing, and its disgusting. I hope Steinbrenner goes bankrupt some day.

That statement is not true at all for the Red Sox. Usually players become good while on the Sox, then get bought out by some other high budget team. Out of everyone on the team now, I think maybe 2 or 3 of them were well known before they came to the Sox.

The only sports team that I HATE is whatever team Kordell Stewart is playing for at any given time.

chairman_mao
05-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Manchester United. What a bunch of wankers they are

rkjunior303
05-27-2005, 12:43 PM

Liverpool all the way, buddy. You watch the Premiership game vs AC Milan? What a comeback.

Hate: YANKEEEESSS. Habs. Devils.
Love: BRUINS. Red Sox.

I'm a hockey guy, followed closely behind by baseball. Just started to get more into soccer. Everything else is crap.

grw4w34
05-27-2005, 12:51 PM
I hate the dodgers for baseball, cowboys for football, avalanche for hockey, jazz and lakers for basketball and stanford for all in college sports(both my parents went to CAL).

kosmo
05-27-2005, 01:20 PM
That statement is not true at all for the Red Sox.

Oh? And who developed David Ortiz and Doug Mientkewicz? Minnesota. Curse the thieving horde that is the Red Sox! Curse them all!

chairman_mao
05-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Liverpool all the way, buddy. You watch the Premiership game vs AC Milan? What a comeback.

Hate: YANKEEEESSS. Habs. Devils.
Love: BRUINS. Red Sox.

I'm a hockey guy, followed closely behind by baseball. Just started to get more into soccer. Everything else is crap.
I'm an Arsenal fan so I can't go with you there. But I watched the live text relay on Eurosprt.com for that game. It's always nice to see the Italians lose.

rkjunior303
05-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Oh? And who developed David Ortiz and Doug Mientkewicz? Minnesota. Curse the thieving horde that is the Red Sox! Curse them all!

part of the blame goes towards the players. I mean, the sox didn't FORCE them to leave. they offered a salary but it was ultimately the PLAYERS that decided to go and take it.

As for the Sox payroll, it's consistent to the level of market they are in. Sucks to be minnesota, for being such a small time market. don't hate the playa hate the game.

kosmo
05-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Um no, hate the Red Sox and the Yankees. If you were offered craploads more money for the same job you do, you would take it too. But there are no insane idiots skewing the pay scale and messing it up for everybody else. And even with a payroll that is less than a third of what those two crapfaced teams is, they remain quite competitive with them. Wont it be funny when the sox dont even make the playoffs this year? I think it will be. Especially if its because the Twins or White Sox get the wild card and Baltimore wins your division. :headbang:

Noonan
05-27-2005, 02:05 PM

Do you really think that people across the country new the name David Ortiz before he came to the Sox...not likely. His fame started when he was already with the Sox, not before. I'm sure people in Minnesota knew his name just for the fact that he was on thier home team. And Mientkewicz sucks, even on the Sox...

onedude36
05-27-2005, 02:09 PM
I hate 90% of organized sports in general.

i_baked_cookies
05-27-2005, 02:14 PM
bengals suck, reds suck

but of course you guys already knew that...

SAW
05-27-2005, 02:15 PM
bengals suck, reds suck

but of course you guys already knew that...
QFT.

kosmo
05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Do you really think that people across the country new the name David Ortiz before he came to the Sox...not likely. His fame started when he was already with the Sox, not before. I'm sure people in Minnesota knew his name just for the fact that he was on thier home team. And Mientkewicz sucks, even on the Sox...

It didnt matter that nobody knew who he was before he was on the sox. He was the only real power hitter the Twins have had since Puckett quit. And Mientkewicz was a gold glove with the Twins. You cant suck and get a gold glove.

i_baked_cookies
05-27-2005, 02:42 PM
qft.

Qft?

Noonan
05-27-2005, 02:42 PM
It didnt matter that nobody knew who he was before he was on the sox. He was the only real power hitter the Twins have had since Puckett quit. And Mientkewicz was a gold glove with the Twins. You cant suck and get a gold glove.

Your original post made it seem like you feel the Sox do the same thing the Yankees do, which is just buy, or try to buy, all the big name players they can. I'm not saying Ortiz wasn't good before, but it's not like the Sox tried to get him just because of his name, and rep. The Sox are a team who usually lose their players once they become big names because they demand more money. :cough: Pedro :cough:

bleachit
05-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Dallas Cowboys... dallas stars.. Yankees...braves...

Thordic
05-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Boston Red Sox, NY Islanders, Philadelphia Flyers. Thats about it.

atm743
05-27-2005, 04:18 PM
cant stand the ram's and the packers and dolphins

I like bret farve but dont like packers.

bam wannabe
05-27-2005, 04:25 PM
i despise the red sox. then again, i cant stand baseball all together. its boring... until the batter gets capped by the pitcher, then it gets interesting. :tard:

WenULiVeUdiE
05-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Yankees...blah on them.

kosmo
05-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh I forgot to mention the Italian national soccer team. What a bunch of freakin pansies. OW OW OW HE FOULED ME

land hurricane
05-27-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm an Arsenal fan so I can't go with you there. But I watched the live text relay on Eurosprt.com for that game. It's always nice to see the Italians lose.

Whaaaat? I'm for any italian team over arsenal. But wow, that AC v. liverpool game was insane, I recoreded it on dvd so i've wached it like 20 times. But yeah, ManU sucks, also real madrid.

as far as basketball- I don't like the lakers
baseball- don't like the braves.. well.. I just don't like any baseball team
football- don't like the patriots
any college sport- don't like tennesse (sp?)

Thordic
05-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Oh I forgot to mention the Italian national soccer team. What a bunch of freakin pansies. OW OW OW HE FOULED ME

WTF are you talking about? Every soccer team does that.

BlackWeenie
05-27-2005, 05:48 PM

it is very true

but i despise the calgary flames
bball-w/e
baseball-dislike all teams because baseball sucks
football-s'all good

Jakedubbleya
05-27-2005, 06:19 PM
i hate the yankees for obvious reasons.

i also hate BYU.

I also hate ANY team from texas or florida.

AAAAND, i hate the lakers.

Go Jazz/Giants/Giants.

Eagle
05-27-2005, 09:53 PM
The Redskins, the Patriots, and Army.

:D Go Navy :D

rkjunior303
05-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Oh yeah, BC hockey!!

GO BU!!

Why are there so many patriots haters? Don't hate a well run team, that doesn't overspend for players, that consistently wins :)

Jakedubbleya
05-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Why are there so many patriots haters? Don't hate a well run team, that doesn't overspend for players, that consistently wins :)

whats that little thing you people do when you agree and want to make people make fart noises while they try and figure out your AO nerd lingo?

oh yeah... QFT

land hurricane
05-27-2005, 10:08 PM

and does every basketball team and every football team..

"aww c'mon ref, he was totally holding me!"

I dunno about hockey, i haven't seen much..

kosmo
05-28-2005, 12:27 AM
Yes but the Italians are the worst in the world at that. The wost in the ENTIRE world.

SpecialBlend2786
05-28-2005, 01:07 AM
and does every basketball team and every football team..

"aww c'mon ref, he was totally holding me!"

I dunno about hockey, i haven't seen much..

football not so much as the others. If you're held and because of it you cant make a play, you get pretty damn frustraited.

Basketball has gotten pathetic with all the fake dives to the ground and all that.

I find it interesting that everyone who hates the packers can never come up with a good reason why. I guess it's a bandwagon thing.

RevBrown
05-28-2005, 04:40 AM
Football hate - Denver and San Fransisco
Oh yeah and the Packers. How could I forget to mention them.

Hockey - Them Goddamn Avalanche. They eat their young ya know.

Bruins and Wild fan for hockey. And I am a diehard Vikings fan for football.

Torbo
05-28-2005, 09:31 AM
i hate the yankees with a passion. I hate them so much that i wouldnt have anything to do if they vanished.

i really dont like the patriots, nor the bills, but i dont care nearly as much. I really hate the yankees.

paintbattler
05-28-2005, 09:34 AM
i hate the yankees and all NHL teams

HarrysSon
05-28-2005, 08:23 PM
i hate all baseball, football, soccer, and idk about rugby

Jakedubbleya
05-28-2005, 09:02 PM
and idk about rugby

Dude, its like british football, how could you NOT hate it?

kosmo
05-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Because they beat the living explitives out of each other without pads on, and they love it. :headbang:

Jakedubbleya
05-28-2005, 09:08 PM
whats so unique about that? i do the same thing every night w/ my girlfriend... :confused:

M-a-s-sDriver
05-28-2005, 09:24 PM
Football, Dallas. Layne Staley said it best in Queen of the Rodeo.
Baseball, Expos. Thank you for dying.
Basketball, all of basketball.
Paintball, Avalanche. They have thier own shoe.
Nascar, Jeff Gordon, cause he is a punk. Getting to hate all of NASCAR.
Formula 1, Renualt, because they are French, and they are not Ferrari. Since all I really follow or care about is F1, and Ferrari is the absolute best in F1 (somewhat worried this year) then I guess I hate everything NOT Ferrari.
Brent.

UltimatePaintballer
05-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Football- Packers and Falcons. The Packers are the devil. The only thing worse in this world than the Packers are Packers fans. I am delighted to see their precious dynasty crumbling before our eyes, though one cant help but partially respect ones nemesis. Farve is a great player. Beyond that, I hope Green Bay sinks into the lake. .

i hate you, i hope you come to green bay and do something stupid and get shot, your new york teams pretty much suck horribly.

good thing the giants got eli, and the jets got quincy when poor wtf is his name got hurt.

screw the vikings, and da bears. screw the cubs, screw the denver nuggets, and the new england patriots can pretty much burn in hell for what they are doing to the nfl :headbang:

UltimatePaintballer
05-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh yeah and the Packers. How could I forget to mention them.

screw this guy too, good thing his team took are awesome safety,

i'll sell you his jersey

UltimatePaintballer
05-28-2005, 11:38 PM
cant stand the ram's and the packers and dolphins

I like bret farve but dont like packers.

screw you and your mag really sucked ***, and your timmy or w/e you got after that, you suck in general

UltimatePaintballer
05-28-2005, 11:40 PM

i love this guy :clap:

he's not afraid to say wankers :rofl: :hail: :cheers:

Automaggot68
05-29-2005, 06:37 AM
Everyone who is a fan of sports, whichever ones they may be, has a favorite sports team. Scientifically speaking, for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction, thusly implying then that everyone with a favorite team has a hated team. So who do you hate? My list of teams that I will root against in ANY situation, even if them winning would somehow win me craploads of money, is as follows:

Football- Packers and Falcons. The Packers are the devil. The only thing worse in this world than the Packers are Packers fans. I am delighted to see their precious dynasty crumbling before our eyes, though one cant help but partially respect ones nemesis. Farve is a great player. Beyond that, I hope Green Bay sinks into the lake. And Ive hated the Falcons ever since they went to the super bowl in 99. My hatred has only grown since I joined the army and have become exposed to the typical moronic Falcons fan. That and Vick is terrible. They might as well just snap the ball to Warrick Dunn every single time, theyd accomplish the same thing for a heck of a lot cheaper. That and the whole thing about Vick intentionally spreading stds is just sad.

Basketball- Well I hated the Lakers, but now theyre destroyed. So hah.

Hockey- Dallas Stars. WHY DOES TEXAS NEED A HOCKEY TEAM. They do not. They dont even know what ice is down there, as evidenced by every time the rain froze while I lived there all the Texans still drove like idiots. Add to that the fact that they took the team from MN. Absolutely unacceptable.

And theres a few more, but none so passionate as those. So, own up and let us all know who you cant stand to see win.

I hate whatever teams you like.

Guess why.

You'll never guess why.

Because you like them -LOL <--Lol.

bam wannabe
05-29-2005, 10:49 AM
cant we all just.... get along?

cant we all just shake hands after a nice game and say "good game" even if your team lost? cant we be civilized?? is that so much to ask for!?! :cheers:

until u see them in the back of an alley, then all hell can break loose. :shooting:

kosmo
05-29-2005, 02:31 PM
See what I mean about the only thing worse than the Packers are Packers fans? :shooting: :shooting:

Target Practice
05-29-2005, 02:34 PM
All of them.

tropical_fishy
05-29-2005, 04:51 PM
football not so much as the others. If you're held and because of it you cant make a play, you get pretty damn frustraited.

Basketball has gotten pathetic with all the fake dives to the ground and all that.

I find it interesting that everyone who hates the packers can never come up with a good reason why. I guess it's a bandwagon thing.

I hate baseball, and basketball is just getting worse and worse. It's no fun anymore.

And you know why I hate the packers. Heh.

kosmo
05-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Wha? A woman that hates the packers? Do tell!

P.S. Will you marry me?

tropical_fishy
05-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Wha? A woman that hates the packers? Do tell!

P.S. Will you marry me?

I'm still bitter from '97 when they beat the patriots. I was like... 9 then, and I never really healed, heh. I can't help being a diehard fan :( my friends make fun of me for watching football.

As far as marriage proposals go, talk to specialblend about that. this patriots/packers thing may be the end of our relationship someday :rolleyes:.

SpecialBlend2786
05-29-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm still bitter from '97 when they beat the patriots. I was like... 9 then, and I never really healed, heh. I can't help being a diehard fan :( my friends make fun of me for watching football.

As far as marriage proposals go, talk to specialblend about that. this patriots/packers thing may be the end of our relationship someday :rolleyes:.

thats no reason to hate the packers. They won fair and square, and if you cant handle that then you're just an immature poorsport.

Alley
05-29-2005, 07:27 PM
I being a Pittsburgh fan from like birth....(atleast they where great in the 70's :cheers: !!)

Must have to say it outloud... C L E V E L A N D S U C K S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a very imporant message, Thank you!!

~Alley~ ;)

tropical_fishy
05-29-2005, 08:13 PM
thats no reason to hate the packers. They won fair and square, and if you cant handle that then you're just an immature poorsport.

at least I don't make up words.

SpecialBlend2786
05-29-2005, 08:26 PM

the sad part is that's the best you could do.

forgive me for not hitting the space bar...

tropical_fishy
05-29-2005, 08:55 PM
the sad pat is that's the best you could do.

forgive me for not hitting the space bar...

you did it again.

it's a good thing I love you and that we don't watch football together.

back to the original topic: I'm obligated to hate hte yankees as well, being an ex-bostonian of sorts.

Jeffy-CanCon
05-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Don't watch baseball soccer or basketball. Hate no hockey. Football, hate the Cowboys and the 49ers. Two totally class-less organizations.

SpecialBlend2786
05-29-2005, 09:42 PM
you did it again.

it's a good thing I love you and that we don't watch football together.

back to the original topic: I'm obligated to hate hte yankees as well, being an ex-bostonian of sorts.

actually, "pat" is a word. It actually can also be an abbreviation for "patriots," but I guess only real Patriot fans know that....

you've started making up words too in other news.

tropical_fishy
05-29-2005, 09:53 PM
actually, "pat" is a word. It actually can also be an abbreviation for "patriots," but I guess only real Patriot fans know that....

you've started making up words too in other news.

oh lay off already. and you went back and edited out your mistake. regardless, let's take this argument out of this thread. i'll talk to you tonight, we can fight then.

SpecialBlend2786
05-29-2005, 10:03 PM
i win :)

tropical_fishy
05-29-2005, 10:17 PM
i win :)

Hah. Winning would not be making your gf mad (especially this week, you should know better). Just for future reference.

kosmo
05-30-2005, 01:12 AM
Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry! :cheers:

68magOwner
05-30-2005, 01:27 AM
i hate teams that win all the time.

except russin legion, cuz everyone hates them anyway

RevBrown
05-30-2005, 03:03 AM
Hah. Winning would not be making your gf mad (especially this week, you should know better). Just for future reference.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Dude got scolded :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Automaggot68
05-30-2005, 03:05 AM
You have been marked.

tropical_fishy
05-30-2005, 05:29 AM
You have been marked.

oh have I?

kosmo
05-30-2005, 05:33 AM
Uh oh, its the secret grammar police! :ninja:

kosmo
05-30-2005, 05:34 AM
Uh oh, its the secret grammar police! :ninja:

BTW, I forgot to mention that every team from Texas sucks at everything. Especially the Longhorns.

gc82000
05-30-2005, 05:57 AM
Most hated team of all time Oklahoma University. Showing us the ever so fine of art of choking. Not once but twice. Chokers < winners :mad:

Next Pats, How the hell can your QB be smacked talked by your Kicker? :confused:

Then the BoSox fans it took 87 years for God to forgive you so shut your mouth. :p :rofl:

Alley
05-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Ummm, Did I mention Cleveland Sucks yet?!?!?! :p

Go Steelers!! :hail:

kosmo
05-30-2005, 10:51 AM
Copied straight from the February 2006 edition of SI. (I have access to top secret govrernment technology :ninja: )

GREEN BAY PACKERS 2005 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE AND RESULTS
Week Date Time Opponent Score W/L/T Stories
1 Sun. Sep. 11 4:15 p.m. ET at Lions 17-0 L Recap
2 Sun. Sep. 18 4:15 p.m. ET Browns 21-0 L Recap
3 Sun. Sep. 25 1:00 p.m. ET Buccaneers 17-0 L Recap
4 Mon. Oct. 3 9:00 p.m. ET at Panthers 24-0 L Recap
5 Sun. Oct. 9 1:00 p.m. ET Saints - 24-0 L Recap
6 BYE WEEK
7 Sun. Oct. 23 1:00 p.m. ET at Vikings 511-0 L Recap
8 Sun. Oct. 30 1:00 p.m. ET at Bengals 28-0 L Recap
9 Sun. Nov. 6 4:15 p.m. ET Steelers 31-0 L Recap
10 Sun. Nov. 13 4:15 p.m. ET at Falcons 3-0 L Recap
11 Mon. Nov. 21 9:00 p.m. ET Vikings 749-0 L Recap
12 Sun. Nov. 27 4:15 p.m. ET at Eagles 19-0 L Recap
13 Sun. Dec. 4 1:00 p.m. ET at Bears 10-0 L Recap
14 Sun. Dec. 11 8:30 p.m. ET Lions - 28-0 L Recap
15 Mon. Dec. 19 9:00 p.m. ET at Ravens 10-0 L Recap
16 Sun. Dec. 25 5:00 p.m. ET Bears - 6-0 L Recap
17 Sun. Jan. 1 4:15 p.m. ET Seahawks 17-0 L Recap

NoForts4Me
05-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Pro Football: Dallas Cowboys
Pro Baseball: Yanks
Pro Basketball: All of them
Pro Hockey: Eh...what's hockey?
College Football: Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma State Cowboys

oldsoldier
05-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Ultimatepaintballer has got a SERIOUS chip on his shoulder...lol. threatening to shoot somoen over a damed football teram? Seriously...grow up.

You can like the pats, or hate em, but, they are doing damn good. And, GO SOX!!! I dont get it though, they lose to the blue jays (The BLUE JAYS!!!), yet spnak the CRAP outta the yanks...I think they still feel bad for the run of bad luck they had last year against us. :)

SpecialBlend2786
05-30-2005, 04:05 PM
It's funny cause i'm actually a Pats fan. The only time i'm against them is when they play the packers.

Kevmaster
05-30-2005, 04:57 PM
The University of North Carolina can go to hell....followed closely by the d-bags at Wake Forest.

Frickin Punks...

professional sports..i dont hate anyone...im a Braves fan...but i dont really hate any team. i dislike the yanks and the mets. i also dislike a lot of boston fans who think they're all that

SpecialBlend2786
05-30-2005, 05:43 PM
followed closely by the d-bags at Wake Forest.

Frickin Punks...

amen

AutomagRT1483
05-30-2005, 09:06 PM
The Green Bay Packers.

SpecialBlend2786
05-30-2005, 09:09 PM
The Green Bay Packers.

why

AutomagRT1483
05-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Favre is over rated and needs to finally give it up and retire. And their coaching staff needs to retire itself and bring in a staff that can get the job done. They're just as bad as the Brewers these days, thats very sad. And the Packers shouldnt be, They should be at the top of the ladder, not 50% or lower.

SpecialBlend2786
05-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Im a Denver Broncos fan living in the heart of Packer Country. Scary sight I tell ya. Favre is over rated and needs to finally give it up and retire. And there coaching staff needs to retire itself and bring in a staff that can get the job done. There just as bad as the Brewers these days, thats very sad. And the Packers shouldnt be, They should be at the top of the ladder, not 50% or lower.

I agree about the coaching staff. They make some brilliant moves, and the completely mess things up with boneheaded calls. They frustrait me to no end. But I think Favre still has it in him, and will continue to perform untill he no longer enjoys playing the game (probably 2 more years)

ShooterJM
05-31-2005, 09:48 AM
Raiders, Chefs, MLB, NBA, any florida/california/texas hockey team, the dingers (red wings), and the canucks. :cuss:

dre1919
05-31-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm a big college football fan, GO IRISH!!!

So, with that in mind, my teams I absolutely HATE revolve around the Irish Football schedule:

BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS!

I also hate USC and Purdue...man I hate Purdue.

~dre

Target Practice
05-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Empress.