PDA

View Full Version : a little Halo help

JimmyBeam
05-28-2005, 03:52 PM
ok, today was the first day i got to play with a my new Halo. got it about a week ago, and put batteries in it then. it spins without paint in it just fine. but as soon as i fill it up it doesnt spin at all. it flashes red. does that mean the batteries are dead? they were brand new Energizers so i dont know. i had to play all day using the rip drive.

do I need to do something to it programming wise? it was right out of the box, and it was rather frustrating. and the manual doesnt really say much about it.

so.....flashing red means low battery? or something else. and even if its low batteries, does that mean it doesnt load at all? thanks guys.

and i was shooting mid-evil pink, so it wasnt a dark paint

rkjunior303
05-28-2005, 04:07 PM
try new batteries.. then make sure it's not jammed.

mobsterboy
05-28-2005, 04:13 PM
i had the same problem today
ok, whats your setup?
My impulse had shootdown problems today, and my halo was trying to push b/c the balls lined up so that there was no paint to "see" but it had paint in it so it was jamming

if its flashing, its a jam. If its flashing and your halo isnt on your gun, i donno. If its flashing while the halos on your gun, load up your setup, minus the air, and see how its getting jammed. Its not the batteries though

mobsterboy
05-28-2005, 04:14 PM
wow, what a coincidence, i had a ripdrived halo too
straight out of the box from madmolly

JimmyBeam
05-28-2005, 04:48 PM
oh crap, that could be the problem. im using it on a CCM no pro. maybe the balls are stacked just right so its not seeing them.

got the wife going to pick me up some new batteries right now so i'll see fi i can get it working

JimmyBeam
05-28-2005, 05:05 PM
ok.....figured it out. i can fill it up and leave my hand over the bottom, and it works fine. when i put it on my CCM No Pro, it doesnt like the height and gives me the jam message.

anyone else had this problem with a no pro feedneck?

MonsterMag
05-28-2005, 05:17 PM
its the lengh between the halo eyes and your breech. Is you halo sanded down were it touches the feedneck. Try to pull your halo up a little bit.

68magOwner
05-28-2005, 05:18 PM
ok, 2 options, trim the halo so it sits flush with the no pro (what i would dO) or, just raise the halo a little bit out of the feedneck, either way will be fine

JimmyBeam
05-28-2005, 05:23 PM
you guys havent seen a no pro up close have you? i only have about 1/2 an inch holding on to the Halo so no pulling it up any. and as for cutting it....well i just got the Halo, so i'll probably just get a new feedneck.

anyone need a impulse threaded CCM no pro? black with red ring

MonsterMag
05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
I have seen them
For those who havent

http://www.chipleymachine.com/store/images/feedncks_m.jpg
Front left Silver , Black Colar