PDA

View Full Version : Ever think about paintball and go...

Carbon
05-28-2005, 11:24 PM
man... this is a sillyass game.

i do, but i am compeled to play it! compelled i say!

Eatem Alive
05-28-2005, 11:25 PM
never.

Nexus
05-29-2005, 12:05 AM
always.

Edit: A friend of mine explained it quite well. "What's not to like? You get to shoot your friends and then say 'Hey, great game.That was a nice shot.'" We're really just little boys playing cops and robbers when we play paintball. It's just more expensive.

yakitori
05-29-2005, 12:12 AM
No, I dont think its stilly. If you think hard enough. You can see silliness in all sports. Golf, tennis, track, baseball, football, volleyball, soccer. They all are ppl competing and they involve balls. Isnt that wierd how all sports have balls. :P.

JimmyBeam
05-29-2005, 12:16 AM
it would be cool if the object in golf were to hit the other players with the ball

CaptainNeeda
05-29-2005, 12:18 AM
I just think of it as an illness that I do not care to find a cure for.

Carbon
05-29-2005, 12:27 AM
well, maybe on second thought, its just everything that surrounds the actuall paintball game/concept itself. I admit, there is defenitely a butt load of tangets to cover.

Sometimes, i wonder what would happen, if in some bizzaro way, we never developed the technology beyond the pump gun. Factor into this, the tally of people who play today.

cdacda13
05-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Yes, I have thought that before. Then, I shot someone for the first time, and never thought about it again.

Im going crazy. I haven't played in over a month, and the weather has been perfect :mad: :cuss: :shooting: :dance: