PDA

View Full Version : Tech class at IAO

AGDlover
05-29-2005, 03:40 PM
So will AGD be haveing a Tech class at IAO this year?

JimmyBeam
05-29-2005, 03:51 PM
yea its gonna be....

receive mag in mail

put two drops of oil inline

use for 20 years without problems.....enjoy

AGDlover
05-29-2005, 04:13 PM
lol

oldsoldier
05-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Probably not, as Tom was always the one who did it. I havent heard anything at all about there being one. Dont even honestly know if they are doing a booth this year. Last year they were saying that they are gonna downsize their display booth.

Dayspring
05-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Considering they sold it, I'd have to agree with that.

magman007
05-29-2005, 07:04 PM
dont count on it happening. the golden days of agd tech classes are over as far as i can tell.

Also, what do you need to know? everything taught at the tech class is available here on ao in one form or another. there are no new products comming out for us to be informed about for teching etc. there fore, there is really no use for a tech class any more. Tom is gone, and tom was the only one who could truely tell you about the mag in and out.

Kevmaster
05-30-2005, 10:01 AM
I'd consider it unlikely

BigEvil
05-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Probably not, as Tom was always the one who did it. I havent heard anything at all about there being one. Dont even honestly know if they are doing a booth this year. Last year they were saying that they are gonna downsize their display booth.

To say "AGD" and "downsize" in the same sentence is redundant.

behemoth
05-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Reality sucks.

This is sad, i never got to experiance the infamous Tech Classes.

VIVA LA KAYE!

Jack & Coke
05-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Are there any teams that still use automags at the IAO?:confused:

If little or no one uses mags there, why would AGD send a lot of time, effort, and $$$ setting up a class that will generate little or no interest? At best, you'll probably get a very small class there. Not worth it imo.

A few years ago when AGD was still coming out with new stuff and had more of interest, i'd say yes, it's worth it.

But all that interest and popularity for mags is non-existent at todays big tournaments. Their best venue for a tech class is probably a big game (scenario), expo, or AO meet.

AGDlover
05-30-2005, 02:04 PM
well there AFTICA going and Team AO for Owners group Division