PDA

View Full Version : Florida Pump Chumps At Space Coast Paintball

Lee
05-29-2005, 07:24 PM
pics!
first is the SCP lounge and banner
second is Maverick (MadMav here on AO) and Jasper (in the kilt) from Pro teams, the two gentleman that organize the events.
third is Fred and jonno06
fourth is TheDuelist and Frontrunner w/ the stock class karnivore
fifth is RRFireblade loading his ten rounders

Lee
05-29-2005, 07:28 PM
1-Asian Sensation
2-Darkling
3-Fred, Frontrunner and Darkling w/ Freds phantom
4 & 5- a couple of Frontrunner sporting a nice neck welt and his 35$ sniper

Lee
05-29-2005, 07:31 PM
action and gear pics

Lee
05-29-2005, 07:34 PM
more action, more gear.

Lee
05-29-2005, 07:39 PM
peeps and prizes.
1-pgp giveaway
2-Jonno06 and his new armson red dot
3-Asian Sensation and his spiffy new Florida Pump Chumps sticker

we all had a blast. visit www.StockClasspaintball.com and check it out.

mixed woods, speedball and village play with some good old fashioned B.S.ing

i'd have more pics but batteries died. hope you all enjoy!

GT
05-29-2005, 07:58 PM
looks like an absolute blast

Asian_Sensation
05-29-2005, 08:26 PM
it so was.... buzz kill lee didnt get any pics of me falling on my *** lol hey lee if you got any more pics that you didnt post mind sending them to me?!?!?! hanksrevenge@hotmail.com

frontrunner
05-29-2005, 10:00 PM
or getting shot by a hiden player while running to bang me................... goodtimes

Asian_Sensation
05-29-2005, 10:03 PM
or getting shot by a hiden player while running to bang me................... goodtimes

lol tu che...tu che....(spelling?) lol

Fred
05-30-2005, 09:29 AM
Great shots Lee!

Sorry I took a few at you while you were shooting em... you're a sneaky photographer... :p

---Fred

Jonno06
05-30-2005, 12:18 PM
i had a great time, and hopefully ill be able to do it again.

thanks to everyone who helped me that day.

Army
05-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Way cool! Looks like a great time was had by all:)

Creative Mayhem
05-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Way cool! Looks like a great time was had by all:)

What he ^^ said.... but Fred still looks like a CHUMP! :p

Duzzy
05-30-2005, 05:44 PM
I know some of the Traditionalists of the paintball world will probably shoot me for this question but...

In the 3rd post in the last picture is the person holding 2 Desert Ducks?

And the Karnivore (Since no one else mentioned it.) is beautiful!

50 cal
05-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Been a long time since I've seen a Desert Duck, much less 2 at one time.

Lee
05-30-2005, 06:59 PM
I know some of the Traditionalists of the paintball world will probably shoot me for this question but...

In the 3rd post in the last picture is the person holding 2 Desert Ducks?

And the Karnivore (Since no one else mentioned it.) is beautiful!

they are "box" guns. why they're called that, i have no idea. the fella that owns them used to work for Aaron Carter and they were given to him by Carter.

and yes, the karni is beautiful. the pic does not do it justice. that was fabricated by our very own RRfireblade. there is a thread on it here somewhere. it is a work of art.
very quiet and efficient on 12 grams. butter smooth pump action and electro like trigger pull.

Fred
05-30-2005, 08:38 PM
Those guns are CIP Super Stocks... almost as rare as Carter Desert Ducks.

Yes, that guy sucks...

And No, I look like Riotz... wait... he looks like me.. or something.

PsychoBaller
05-31-2005, 09:10 AM
Whose the guy with the SHotgun looking gun, or rather KP2-SC? I've been looking for one o those.

Lee
05-31-2005, 10:43 AM
Whose the guy with the SHotgun looking gun, or rather KP2-SC? I've been looking for one o those.

his names Billy. aka "unworthy gun whore" . nice fella. he won the pgp give away, but has so many markers, he gave it to a fella that drove from alabama for the event.

i doubt very much he'd part with it though.

TheDuelist
05-31-2005, 12:58 PM
What a blast with a great bunch of peeps. Anyone who gets a chance to make it to one of these events should come. It was one ofthe best times i've had playing ball.

Jeffy-CanCon
05-31-2005, 01:04 PM
Looks like a great time. Am I goning to see some of these faces at Pump Pandemonium in August? :)

Lee
05-31-2005, 03:31 PM
video links:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPC-Games-1

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPC-Games-2

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPC-Arsenal

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=FPC-SloMo

Jonno06
05-31-2005, 03:38 PM
hey lee, nice videos.

anychance you talked to waldo yet?

davidmoore714
05-31-2005, 05:03 PM

Billy's is actually a KP3 direct feed. I have a KP2-SC though (see it in the Arsenal vid). And yes, Billy gave me the PGP as a "thank you" for coming all the way down from Alabama for this event. I hope you guys like the videos too. I try to do at least one (or 4, in this case) for every event I go to these days.

Jonno06
05-31-2005, 05:06 PM
i would have liked the videos better if i wasnt on dial-up.

im sure they're good videos though, and nice meeting you.

PsychoBaller
05-31-2005, 10:41 PM
Billy's is actually a KP3 direct feed. I have a KP2-SC though (see it in the Arsenal vid). And yes, Billy gave me the PGP as a "thank you" for coming all the way down from Alabama for this event. I hope you guys like the videos too. I try to do at least one (or 4, in this case) for every event I go to these days.

My bad, i didnt see the drop or the tank in the picture... stumbled in from some drinks the other night and randomly looked at it... my vision is starting to go, hah...

Either way... I would easily take a KP2-SC or KP3 off anyones hands right now for my "Project"

davidmoore714
06-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Either way... I would easily take a KP2-SC or KP3 off anyones hands right now for my "Project"

Do I smell a Palmer's job... or just a tinkering session? I wish I could help you out with that KP project, but Im pretty attached to mine right now. Besides... theres a "dibs" list about a mile long over at SCP if I ever decide to get rid of it.

PsychoBaller
06-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Do I smell a Palmer's job... or just a tinkering session?

oh no, its a project in the werkz, I even sent out for quotes from 3 different people on my current summer Pump project... gonna end up being sick... stay tuned, heh

Duzzy
06-01-2005, 10:32 AM
oh no, its a project in the werkz, I even sent out for quotes from 3 different people on my current summer Pump project... gonna end up being sick... stay tuned, heh

Meh, you are going to have to compete with mine. Although mine probably won´t be done until next summer so you may have a chance... :ninja: