PDA

View Full Version : Europeans: Where do we buy?

spsantos
05-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi all,

After a long break of 10 years, i'm playing again, mostly recreational.

It's been 2 months now and I already have upgraded my old minimag to a X-Valve and a ULT trigger both bought from AGD US.

Now i'm thinking in acquiring an Intelliframe, and maybe more material, but I can't find any in Europe.
I've searched several online european stores, some have small AGD parts but only for valve maintenence and things like that, I can't find any store selling upgrades like ULE bodies and Intelliframes.

This is very annoying because when i need a new part i'll have to order from AGD US, that has great support by the way (many thanks to them), but shipment takes a long time, because of customs(around 15 days) and becomes a little more expensive.

Anyone knows a store in Europe that has a broader range of these AGD products?

Maggot6
05-31-2005, 06:02 AM
AGDE - Europes little devil version of AGD.... I think it's still running, just go to airgun.com and there is the tab on the top right that looks as if it's missing. CLick it, and your in AGDE

spsantos
05-31-2005, 05:10 PM
AGDE - Europes little devil version of AGD.... I think it's still running, just go to airgun.com and there is the tab on the top right that looks as if it's missing. CLick it, and your in AGDE

I'm afraid AGD E is no more, I had some contact back in February with Jackie Sosta, that replied me by then that what I was asking for was out of stock (ULT Trigger), now it's confirmed that both AGD E former employees John and Jackie are working for npseurope.

Anymore?

Maggot6
05-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Really? I had no idea. Thanks

spsantos
06-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Am the only European citizen around?

Please someone give me some help.

Tunaman
06-01-2005, 04:23 PM
I would have anything you might need for the Mag and more. Just email jme at tunaman5@comcast.net. I'll hook you up for sure. Thanks ;)

spsantos
06-01-2005, 04:57 PM
I would have anything you might need for the Mag and more. Just email jme at tunaman5@comcast.net. I'll hook you up for sure. Thanks ;)

Geez, I will do!

Many thanks! :hail:

Rob_Evanson
06-03-2005, 07:31 PM
Hi, I'm from the UK and onmly found out about the collapse of AGDE recently. Apparently you might still be able to get stuff from a company called powerpulse in the UK. But I don't have any contact details. If you get on p8ntballer.com theres a few guys on there that can get parts for you.

spsantos
06-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi, I'm from the UK and onmly found out about the collapse of AGDE recently. Apparently you might still be able to get stuff from a company called powerpulse in the UK. But I don't have any contact details. If you get on p8ntballer.com theres a few guys on there that can get parts for you.

Thanks for the info, I very much appreciate it.

To add more into this AGD E ending, from what i've been gathering, I know there was a relationship with Air America, whose paintball division is right now in a stand still, it's been around 2 months since they have their website at "Our website is being updated".

I guess we at Europe are getting the results of a costs cut.

swamprat33
06-10-2005, 05:50 AM
That is a real pain.
I was planning to upgrade to an RT Pro this summer, not to sure now.

What is the deal with support assuming I can locate one in UK or USA?

Anyone out there wanting to sell an RT Pro?

Cheers

spsantos
06-10-2005, 08:54 AM
That is a real pain.
I was planning to upgrade to an RT Pro this summer, not to sure now.

What is the deal with support assuming I can locate one in UK or USA?

Anyone out there wanting to sell an RT Pro?

Cheers

In terms of support, AGD US has been great, really 5 stars!. The problem is that's the only place where I can find support right now, US :)

I've been able to upgrade my old classic to a refurbished RT Pro, ALL with material directly bought from AGD US, th eproblem, as you know, is customs, and geographical distance :)

Jaan
06-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Am the only European citizen around?

Please someone give me some help.
I'm an American citizen, but I'm Portuguese too. Maybe I'll trade you for some books ... when I ordered The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings books from Lisbon it cost me more than an Intelliframe. Yikes.

Not to hijack the thread but I'm going to visit Lisbon in a couple of months and if you live around I want to ask how the good are the local fields and which one(s) do you like?

spsantos
06-10-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm an American citizen, but I'm Portuguese too. Maybe I'll trade you for some books ... when I ordered The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings books from Lisbon it cost me more than an Intelliframe. Yikes.

Not to hijack the thread but I'm going to visit Lisbon in a couple of months and if you live around I want to ask how the good are the local fields and which one(s) do you like?

No problem in hijacking the thread :)
It's really great to meet fellow countrymen all over the world! :dance: I live near Leiria, so i'm about 1 hour from Lisbon(+- 130Km), and yes, I can get you things from here like books or anything else you wish. Email me or PM me(check my profile). I look forward to be hearing from you!

Sérgio