PDA

View Full Version : Measurements...

CKY_Alliance
05-31-2005, 02:36 PM
OK so im getting a new rail soon and im gonna have to drill the hole for the gas- through
right now i have a single trigger frame but im gonna try and get my friends intel to use for a jig type thing i guess.Well anyways im going to eventually be getting a chimera and i dont want to have to drill another hole.So my question is,is the intell frame and chimera the same width?
I like my GT to be right up against the trigger gaurd so thats why im asking.Any help is appreciated.

Hope you all understand what i am asking.

chairman_mao
05-31-2005, 02:40 PM
What kind of rail are you getting? If it is a Rouge or Logic Rail I'm pretty sure they have a grove cut so the forgrip can be adjusted. I also believe that Tuna's rail are the same way.

CKY_Alliance
05-31-2005, 04:24 PM
dallara body and rail.

Alpha
05-31-2005, 04:46 PM
When you drill the holes for your gas through, just make a line where you want em to be and drill press it. You could even make a slot like rogue does.

Any frame that is made for a mag has the same holes.

CKY_Alliance
05-31-2005, 06:56 PM
Yes ;)

Thank you.

and thank you to the other 2 who posted. :cheers:

FallNAngel
05-31-2005, 08:34 PM
When you drill the holes for your gas through, just make a line where you want em to be and drill press it. You could even make a slot like rogue does.

I wouldn't use a drill press to make a slot... they're not made for that kind of side to side force.

chairman_mao
06-01-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm pretty sure the Darlla rail is slotted as well. this will allow you to position the foregrip where you want it.