PDA

View Full Version : worth it

maxama10
06-01-2005, 11:05 AM
is it worth putting a logic frame on a classic valve? :confused: or should i hold out for a retro valve?

ultralight
06-01-2005, 12:21 PM
well, the logic frame is really about comfort but i suppose that many like it for the speed as well. the nice thing about the mag is that you can get the frame now if you want and get the retro later or vice versa. i guess if you can get a good deal on one over the other right now then do that and pick the other one up when you can get a good deal on that.

don't forget to post pics when you're done with it. good luck.

maxama10
06-01-2005, 01:13 PM
alright will do, thanks and yeah im trying to make a deal with a guy in ca but hes got little feed back and i have none so id have to ship first and im a little apprehensive about that one....
he was selling it on ao :confused: idk
but thanks

maxama10
06-01-2005, 02:01 PM
anyone?

ICP
06-01-2005, 09:31 PM
maybe someone knows him if he was selling on AO, or maybe see if he would put it on ebay for you to buy, this way your safe, to an extent.

b&r automag
06-01-2005, 10:40 PM
GET THE RETRO FIRST......Is that the same as an x-valve????? Improve performance before appearance. To upgrade to a different frame is just changing frames (very little difference in performance, mostly appearance), but to upgrade your valve....well now thats a different story.

I bought, tried, and owned almost every frame out there for a automag (mechanical), only a Z-grip I did not ever try. I have to admit the LOGIC frames have my top vote!