PDA

View Full Version : DYE trigger frame??

PRO_Ski101
11-27-2001, 04:28 PM
Hey I really need to now something!!!!Alright,I have an automag rt pro and so far I have a Benchmark Gas Through 4-grip,Benchmark Cradle,and Thumb Adjuster.I need to know what trigger frame is REALLY GOOD.I've heard ALOT about the intelliframe but i dont really want one,mainly because i'm never gunna hook it up to my hopper.I was thinking about the DYE double trigger.So could ya'll point me in the right direction.And also should i get another upgrade or what.And if i should What shoul i get??THANKS

Tunaman
11-27-2001, 04:36 PM
There are a few modifications that must be done to the Dye frame before it works well. Once your finished doing those...it will totally rock and have a sweet trigger pull. RT's area not too easy to get the Dye frame on...but I have done quite a few to date.

Manuel_FZR
11-27-2001, 04:45 PM
PRO_Ski101: You donīt need to connect the intellifeed of the Intelliframe! It also works without the connection! And then, if you someday will need the intellifeed, itīs already installed!

PRO_Ski101
11-27-2001, 04:48 PM
What would I have to do to get the DYE to work on my RT PRo??

PRO_Ski101
11-27-2001, 07:54 PM
HEY,I've thougt of another trigger frame i want!!!ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A Z-GRIP??Because i've read alot about them and they sound SWEET.Do u think the Z-grip would work better then the DYE??

Tunaman
11-27-2001, 08:04 PM
You gotta post stuff you are looking for in the classifeds forum. I have The Dyes and they will fit your RT Pro. I also have a NEW ZGRIP, but they are alot of money right now.

FooTemps
11-27-2001, 10:06 PM
I was interested in the dye trig frame for a while but I'd much rather get a grip customized for me. Just think of it... A nice intelli-z-grip...