PDA

View Full Version : What type of gun is this?

caveman787
06-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Its someone on heres and i want to get a mag and want to get one like this. Isnt it an e or x mag? if so i dont think ill be able to get one any time soon.

teufelhunden
06-01-2005, 02:30 PM
It's just a ULE 'Mag with an intelliframe and an EMax valve.. the only thing different about the valve is the engraving. It's neither an E or X-Mag.

Codekevin0403
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
it's a regular mag, no e or x in front of it. Just mag

err actually automag

Pha|anx
06-01-2005, 02:34 PM
A custom upgraded RTP, a mechanical automag. Most likely done by Tuna-- Well the valve is, someone probably just stole it from another one of his/her mags.

Chronobreak
06-01-2005, 02:38 PM
A custom upgraded RTP, a mechanical automag. Most likely done by Tuna-- Well the valve is, someone probably just stole it from another one of his/her mags.

correct

thats also an aftermarket rail(omega)

looks like the gun was pieced together

if you want to build one like it talk to rogue/tuna/coolhand

TAW
06-01-2005, 02:59 PM
That is my mag.

I scabbed it together from off the shelf parts I got here on AO and AGD and did a darn fine job if I say so myself.

caveman787
06-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Yes i agree, It is a vary nice job and a nice gun. How much it cost to make and how fast does it shoot? :shooting: So its made from a reguler ule or is it a ule custom? Is there a difference between a ule, ule rt custom and a ule custom? Cause this marker has the co2 hook up right next to the trigger guard and on most other ule's the co2 hook up is spaced away from the trigger guard wich to me looks ugly, or maybe that is just the rt ule custom. Do you know where i can get one with the co2 hook up spaced like yours is? :headbang:

frischtr
06-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Is there a difference between a ule, ule rt custom and a ule custom?

No, not really... Just different name for the same marker...

Cause this marker has the co2 hook up right next to the trigger guard and on most other ule's the co2 hook up is spaced away from the trigger guard wich to me looks ugly, or maybe that is just the rt ule custom. Do you know where i can get one with the co2 hook up spaced like yours is? :headbang:

Depends on the rail... Rogue's Mags can be had with a rail that places the foregrip close to the trigger guard or further away... Look for him in the dealer's section...

Alpha
06-01-2005, 05:42 PM
That is my mag.

I scabbed it together from off the shelf parts I got here on AO and AGD and did a darn fine job if I say so myself.
\
I knew whos it was... Actually isn't that your wifes? Or does she have the red one?

You actually inspired me to get a mag. See what you've done? :clap:

Jonno06
06-01-2005, 05:46 PM
its sexy except for the sp barrel... :cool:

j/k, i have a teardrop as the backup barrel on my bushy.

CKY_Alliance
06-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Yes i agree, It is a vary nice job and a nice gun. How much it cost to make and how fast does it shoot? :shooting: So its made from a reguler ule or is it a ule custom? Is there a difference between a ule, ule rt custom and a ule custom? Cause this marker has the co2 hook up right next to the trigger guard and on most other ule's the co2 hook up is spaced away from the trigger guard wich to me looks ugly, or maybe that is just the rt ule custom. Do you know where i can get one with the co2 hook up spaced like yours is? :headbang:

It just depends on where they put the co2 hookup AKA:Gas-thru.Some poeple like it a little spaced out some peopel like it nice and close.On the Ule customs they come with a piece that the forgrip bolts to instead of drilling a hole in the rail.The one above has a hole or slot in the rail and the gas-thru and there is a screw conecting the two.

Like someone else said there just a bunch of names for the same marker.

o yea im guessing your new to mags...and just a word to the wise you do not want to put c02 near an X-valve,emag,or rt valve.

TAW
06-01-2005, 07:56 PM
HAHA!! The total price at the time for my custom Automag was:

Valve 265
Intelli 120
Omega rail 65
ULE body 150
Barrel 35
CP grip 30
CP rail 25
f/x va 20
Dynaflow 250
Other parts 40

Total 1000

At the time we were waiting for the Intelliframe and then ULE bodys to come out so I paid full price.

?Kevmaster? sold off his AGD valves so I got a smoken deal for a Xvalve with out a trade in. I later swapped it out because it was a off black color with a Emax lettered valved just to screw with peoples heads.

Some dude named Tunaman bought up the Extream Rage Omega Rails. He sold a few to the really cool people and sold the rest as custom Tunamags.

The other addons I chose because they complemented the ballend milling on the ULE body.

Thanks Alpha

I have half as much money into my wifes Mag and the same amount of fun creating it as mine.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/8000/Red_Mag_3283.JPG

Alpha
06-01-2005, 10:38 PM
I spent over a grand on my mag including the tank, barrel, hopper, etc... I'm a sucker for shiny black things.

jenarelJAM
06-01-2005, 11:03 PM
What type of gun is this?
a nice one :clap:

I spent over a grand on my mag including the tank, barrel, hopper, etc... I'm a sucker for shiny black things.
I've spent ... 800+180+300+30+30+80 = $1420 yay!

MadPSIence
06-02-2005, 12:06 AM
sorry to hear, my ninja-ish exile mag cost 850 in the very end with tank included