PDA

View Full Version : Vote regarding another thread...

RingOfScale
06-02-2005, 08:52 PM
read at least the first page of

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=176731

then vote for one of the options : P

i wanna c what comes up, its hard to tell what the majority of people think just reading a few people flaming back and forth

zackzel
06-02-2005, 09:28 PM
I think the poll needs an inbetween option, I dont' really agree with either side of the argument entirely but I do agree with points on both sides.

SCpoloRicker
06-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I think the poll needs an inbetween option, I dont' really agree with either side of the argument entirely but I do agree with points on both sides.

Agreed. Please leave this alone. The post you're refering to is not, IMO, at all representative of two sides of an issue. In fact, there aren't two sides of "this" issue, even though "this" issue has been beaten firmly to death.

stop whining buy a mag
06-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Uhh...I just play to have fun and hang out with a group of friends at my local field that I don't see unless I'm paintballing. Why is everyone going into a heated debate about cheating and advancements in paintball? Who cares. Play and have fun.

RingOfScale
06-02-2005, 09:57 PM
yar, okay ... i think i'm gonna delete this thread anyway if i can ... cause i dunno, i just started reading more threads, and a suprisingly high # of them today seem to be about the same topic .... but anyway, i wasnt really wanting responses or comments on this one, just the vote.

SCpoloRicker
06-03-2005, 10:25 AM
i think i'm gonna delete this thread anyway if i can.

Click the edit button. In that menu, theres an option to delete the thread. ;)

yakitori
06-03-2005, 11:18 AM
I agree w/ some of the creed, but not all of it. Colors of guns, paintball terms, and ppls dress have nothing to do w/ being a good paintball player.

I agree with the integrity part of the creed.

you should delete this thread. It will only lead to more bad things.

Paintball is too diverse, and ppl that play it are too diverse to limit the WHOLE community to a small set of opinions about what paintball should be.

maxama10
06-03-2005, 12:12 PM
agreed....some of the creed is a little unrealistic while other parts i deffinenently agree with... but hey thats life