PDA

View Full Version : Emag vs. Xmag

Vex
06-02-2005, 09:43 PM
What's the difference, besides cosmetics, between the two?
Why's everyone so "ga-ga" over Xmags?

SpitFire1299
06-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Emags are cool of course, and can be upp'ed to compete with an xmag. (ACE'd etc..)

Xmags are cool because of how they look, and just what they are. An xmag is a gun that everyone notices when your at a field because there so "pimp".

What about SFL Mags? Those are Sweeeeet looking.

MonsterMag
06-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Emag =Bod+Rail
Xmag=rail/body combo with and anti chop eye , thats it ;)

GT
06-02-2005, 09:52 PM
emag= lighter

Teamslayer76
06-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Its the cosmetics of the X-Mag that I think attract owners of other mags and the ACE is ICEing on the cake for them. Just the other way arround for new mag owners they think wooo hooo ace and cool looking is a + or they are both 2 cakes. LOL

personman
06-02-2005, 11:22 PM
Xmag has removable breeches, ACE, at the time of release was the only marker to come with xvalve (shortly changed), lighter than a stock emag (the emag at the time of release was pretty much SS body, stock winged rail, non ule grip frame, emag valve, as heavy as it gets. ULE bodies werent out yet). They are mainly just cool. They look pretty nice. Other than that, a fully ule'd emag probably wieghs less.

Plus, there was a limited run of them and they're rare. :)

indulgence
06-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Xmags are cool because of how they look, and just what they are. An xmag is a gun that everyone notices when your at a field because there so "pimp".

Unless you are playing with AO, at most fields this doesn't seem to be true. :D

Maggot6
06-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Xmags are so "gaga" to us because even though I own an emag I still am trying to find every opporitunity to buy an xmag.. Probably just because they are rare-er and they just look so amazingly sexy....