PDA

View Full Version : anyone know?

no more names left
06-02-2005, 10:28 PM
uh hey guys I am lookin for a service depot or service center for my mag the local guys just dont cut it for me they are slow and liars and don't deserve to touch my mag ,anyways if anyone can help me I live in Canada in the province of Ontario in a city called hamilton which is about 45 min from Toronto and don't really want to lose my gun for a month in the mail etc. any help is appreciated and mags rule!

rb211
06-04-2005, 11:07 PM
What's wrong with it. I'm sure we might be able to help you with it.....

kevdupuis
06-05-2005, 07:00 PM
uh hey guys I am lookin for a service depot or service center for my mag the local guys just dont cut it for me they are slow and liars and don't deserve to touch my mag ,anyways if anyone can help me I live in Canada in the province of Ontario in a city called hamilton which is about 45 min from Toronto and don't really want to lose my gun for a month in the mail etc. any help is appreciated and mags rule!

I'm a few hours east in Belleville and can help.
You can PM me, or Email me at knd enterprises (kndenterprises1@sympatico.ca) .
There are also a few AO members closer to you in TO.
Just post a few details and we might be able to sort it out right here for you.

(edit) Oh and welcome to the forums.

Maggot6
06-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Haha, I know what you mean. In the GTA no one has any mag stuff, you have to go to OTTAWA for stuff like that, and it's always out of stock... Get used to waiting 3 weeks for parts to come...There is a place, sure you have heard of it "dragonfire paintball"...They don't carry and mag parts yet, but I asked the guy and apparently he is a certified mag tech. Maybe check that out. I live in Georgetown, hopefully you have heard of that place.