PDA

View Full Version : Intell Frame Wireing

MinimagXtreme
06-03-2005, 01:10 AM
I resently tried to wire up my inteleframe, but i beleive i have gone wrong somewhere, but Im not exactly sure where... I poped in my batteries and flicked on the switch and the paddles began to spin (like normal) I soon after found out that the little eye is no longer working, or I've givin a stream of constent power to the motor. I used all the recomended peices that AGD's manual say'd, except i couldnt get the same type of headphone extention, so I bought the only stuff I could, except instead of there just being one single line of cable with the copper and the white wrapped wires, it has a second line of wire, with the copper wire surrounding a red wrapped wire (similar to the white one). Not thinking much of this.. I just twisted all the wire together on the 2 lines and went to work.

I hope this is enough information to give you a good idea of what I've done, and so if you have ANY idea of what I have done wrong, please let me know.

If you REALLY think you can help me, my e-mail is shadowblade2k@hotmail.com (I do have MSN too, same email), just let me know you've sent a request for pictures of the problem due to me not knowing how to post them up.

Arstron
06-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Where did you connect the wires inside your hopper and to which wires? how many wires was there total that you used for the intelli cable

Muzikman
06-03-2005, 11:20 AM
If you pull the trigger, does the loader stop? It almost sounds like you have the roller switch wired to normaly closed instead of normaly open.

MinimagXtreme
06-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Where did you connect the wires inside your hopper and to which wires? how many wires was there total that you used for the intelli cable

I connected one group of wires to the Red/orange lookin one in between the plug for the board and the motor, and the other group I had to place under a batter terminal becasue me revy doesnt have the voltage regulator. If the picture works, thats the cable I have used, but the black casing is connected lower down (had to cut it apart abit to make things easier to work with) but on my revy the red and white wire were stipped and just mixed with the rest of the bare wire in its strand.

MinimagXtreme
06-03-2005, 05:38 PM
If you pull the trigger, does the loader stop? It almost sounds like you have the roller switch wired to normaly closed instead of normaly open.

Well actually its doing this when its not even plugged to the female end for the switch, and even if I put something between the eye in the neck of the hopper, the paddle still continues to move.

Arstron
06-03-2005, 06:03 PM
here is what I would do, cut the red/orange wire, conect one strand of wires to each red wire and it will work.

I connected one group of wires to the Red/orange lookin one in between the plug for the board and the motor, and the other group I had to place under a batter terminal becasue me revy doesnt have the voltage regulator. If the picture works, thats the cable I have used, but the black casing is connected lower down (had to cut it apart abit to make things easier to work with) but on my revy the red and white wire were stipped and just mixed with the rest of the bare wire in its strand.

MinimagXtreme
06-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I tried cutting the red/orange wire and connecting the bare wire to one end and the other one to the other side, but i still doesnt work.. so im wondering if something is wrong with the eye? anymore ideas?

thanks