PDA

View Full Version : Im going to Japan again! Sayonara!

quik
05-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Im going to Japan again on June 10th until July 11th. I am staying with the Kato's in Sabae, Japan, in the Fukui Prefecture! It's going to be really fun and Im staying in a small city with only 60,000 people!

Wish me luck

じゃ、ね

teufelhunden
05-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Don't come back, please.

SpecialBlend2786
05-30-2005, 04:03 PM
A friend of mine is going to Japan alone, he's going to tour the whole south side. or was it north? I dont remember, but he's planning on putting his 4 years of Japanese to use. Should be fun.

skife
05-30-2005, 05:14 PM
keep in touch quik, i might need you to buy me some stuff while your there.
i mean c'mon, shipping from japan is expensive.

SpecialBlend2786
05-30-2005, 05:42 PM
keep in touch quik, i might need you to buy me some stuff while your there.
i mean c'mon, shipping from japan is expensive.

yeah........that's a good idea
:cheers:

SCpoloRicker
05-31-2005, 11:43 AM
uh, enjoy your trip. and stuff.

/never, ever GIS Japan and/or tentacles
//off for some bleach, as the goggles do nothing

trains are bad
05-31-2005, 01:32 PM
Doesn't everyone in Japan speak japanese? Do you know japanese?

atm743
05-31-2005, 02:26 PM
have fun

why are you going

quik
05-31-2005, 03:09 PM
"Doesn't everyone in Japan speak japanese? Do you know japanese?"

Yup, they sure do. I speak enough to do what I have to.

"have fun why are you going"

Cause its my favorite country and I like it there, a lot.

Before I go i'll give everyone the website address which I'll be posting from, if they'd like to read what Im doing for the month while there.

Maggot6
05-31-2005, 05:18 PM
Have fun, :)

Jonno06
05-31-2005, 05:21 PM
sorry to semi-jack this thread, but who is the ao-moderation team?!

back on topic: have fun! and bring me back a civic type r, thanks.

Alley
05-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Quik, it seems your thread has lost a bit of meaning in here somewhere.

I wish you luck and a very safe trip. Enjoy the culture, it should be a great experince. Be good and have fun!

~ALLEY~

Target Practice
05-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Quik, it seems your thread has lost a bit of meaning in here somewhere.

I wish you luck and a very safe trip. Enjoy the culture, it should be a great experince. Be good and have fun!

~ALLEY~

All everyone else is doing is pointing out aspects of the culture that Japanophiles tend to ignore, that's all.

Target Practice
05-31-2005, 10:19 PM
TP, can you please not try to bring up arguements. I would appreciate it.

Okie doke, but don't assume I'm ignorant of Japanese culture because I'm not all "OMG SUPER KAWAII" like some people.

Lohman446
05-31-2005, 10:21 PM
All everyone else is doing is pointing out aspects of the culture that Japanophiles tend to ignore, that's all.

uh-uhn (spelling - you try to spell that), the Japanese culture is perfect, they never did anything wrong, immoral, or atrocious - like the Germans, and the American treatment of native Indians, just a great cultural history.

SpecialBlend2786
05-31-2005, 11:16 PM
uh-uhn (spelling - you try to spell that), the Japanese culture is perfect, they never did anything wrong, immoral, or atrocious - like the Germans, and the American treatment of native Indians, just a great cultural history.

Only if you ignore what happened to the Chinese.

I actually found asian history to be more interesting than western. Technology played such a big part in shaping that side of the world, or rather who had the technology and who didn't.

/thread hijacking, sorry Quik.

btw, are you going to be staying only in the fukui Prefecture? I hear there are some great hot springs and parks

Vex
05-31-2005, 11:24 PM
I lived on Okinawa for five years. Have fun!
Don't forget the most important phrase you'll ever need to know:

"Otaeri wa doko desu ka?"

BTW: unless you're a U.S. Marine or Sailor, then don't expect to rape any Japanese school girls. :eek: QFT!

personman
05-31-2005, 11:27 PM
Have fun. I'll always remember you.

quik
05-31-2005, 11:43 PM
"Otaeri wa doko desu ka?"

Shinpai Shinai, Koko desu yo! ;) Nihongo ga hanasemasuka? Boku wa sukoshi ga hanasemasu to wakarimasu. :(

btw, are you going to be staying only in the fukui Prefecture? I hear there are some great hot springs and parks"

No Onsen in Fukui probably. I was in Hokkaido last december, the Onsen up there are the best in the world. So nice.