PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Apache

Vex
06-03-2005, 05:26 PM
Who has one of these loaders? Are you happy with it? What problems have you had?

The Apache seems like a really good deal (and I kind of like how they look) I don't care if the whole "deflection engineering" works or not.
I'm just interested in educated opinions.

68magOwner
06-03-2005, 05:29 PM
i had one, i recommend them over eggs for shure, but, no substitute for a halo

ICP
06-03-2005, 06:00 PM
I love mine, and like I said in your other thread. It's lighter,looks better IMO, and is more than fast enough for most people. And ricochet's customer service is great. Here is a thread when I was looking for one.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175276&highlight=apache

And it really does deflect some shots.

yingyang
06-03-2005, 06:02 PM
excellento hoppero, i have two of them actually. Also I have to agree the customer service is excellent, i asked for a smoke shell, FREE no shhipping or handling fee

jenarelJAM
06-03-2005, 06:12 PM
never sued one, but some kid had one last time i played. the thing goes BEEP really loud every time you turn it on/off, and he kept turning it on right before the game started. half our team started sprinting towards their base, got about 5 feet, and was wondering why the game hadnt started yet. it pissed me off because i did that like 3 times over the course of the day... as far as how they actually work, i dunno, but i'd never get one purely because i hate the beeping.

ICP
06-03-2005, 06:17 PM
never sued one, but some kid had one last time i played. the thing goes BEEP really loud every time you turn it on/off, and he kept turning it on right before the game started. half our team started sprinting towards their base, got about 5 feet, and was wondering why the game hadnt started yet. it pissed me off because i did that like 3 times over the course of the day... as far as how they actually work, i dunno, but i'd never get one purely because i hate the beeping.

Only the LCD versions do that, and the beeping can be shut off, or just buy the LED version.(even cheaper)

Vex
06-03-2005, 06:39 PM
How well does the little "see through" window work when you need to see how many rounds are left in the hopper?
I guess this question really only applies for the solid black Apache.

ICP
06-03-2005, 06:49 PM
it works, but myself, I don't pay any attention to it in a game. I just reload when I think I'm getting low and have a min to do so. Either that or I run out of paint, then I reload :tard: