PDA

View Full Version : Halo TSA

Vex
06-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Does anyone have the scoop on these loaders?

ICP
06-03-2005, 05:53 PM
basically bigger reloader(the first version). Sound activated, feeds the same as a revvy or reloader. The big claim to fame is that the motor is always pushing balls towards the feedneck. If you lean right it spins the balls towards the feedneck. If you lean left it spins them the other way. Good idea, but doesn't improve anything. Not worth it unless you get a one for $20 or so.

jenarelJAM
06-03-2005, 06:00 PM
dont get it, twice the price of a revvy(almost, at least last time i checked) and the only advantage is that it comes in different colors and hold more balls. for $20 more you can get an eggy. unless you can get a really good deal on one, there are much better deals than paying for the HALO name.

Vex
06-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Cool, thanks.
I think I'm leaning toward the Apache.

RoadDawg
06-03-2005, 09:00 PM
I've owned a TSA. IT wasn't the best hopper but it was FAR from the worst. It did it's job really good with my slow fingers.

The Apache is also a good hopper. I've had mine for over a year now and it still works *although I haven't played nearly as much as I used to* and it fits perfectly on a warp setup. Another great thing about the Apache is the awesome customer service that comes with Ricochet.

Out of the two I'd take the Apache.

vonort
06-03-2005, 09:21 PM
I used to use a TSA on my cocker. Its a good loader. Loads as fast as a revvy or a reloader. Sound activated which I prefer. Cost wise last I checked they were around the same price as a Reloader or Revvy. Don't get the LCD version. Its more glitz than needed.

bleachit
06-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I have a tsa led and I would get another over a reloader or revvy, if I was looking for another loader.

frontrunner
06-03-2005, 10:29 PM
i have a LCD frontman and i love it. i don't shoot past about 14 its small fast has the timmer and all the other jazz i had a reloader before it and it good but the tsa is better IMO it seems to be made better