PDA

View Full Version : MiniMag trigger pull; too tight

nookandagger
06-03-2005, 06:50 PM
I Have Seen A Ule Trigger Pull That Reduces The Trigger Weight To 12 Oz. Is There Anything Like This For The Minimag With Standard Grip/trigger? As Any Minimag Owner Knows, Once The Air Is On The Trigger, A Man's Finger Would Be Built Like A Rock Pulling This All Day Long. Aside From Modifying The Seer, Any Assistance Would Be Appreciated. Maybe Even A New Grip/trigger Assembly. Thank You,

Nookandagger

spsantos
06-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I Have Seen A Ule Trigger Pull That Reduces The Trigger Weight To 12 Oz. Is There Anything Like This For The Minimag With Standard Grip/trigger? As Any Minimag Owner Knows, Once The Air Is On The Trigger, A Man's Finger Would Be Built Like A Rock Pulling This All Day Long. Aside From Modifying The Seer, Any Assistance Would Be Appreciated. Maybe Even A New Grip/trigger Assembly. Thank You,

Nookandagger

I myself am using my old minimag with an X-Valve and ULE trigger, it's working like a charm. :dance:

The ULE Trigger kit *DOES* fit in a minimag, *BUT* it is only meant to be used on HPA valves, meaning the classic valve (A.I.R or named as LVL7) won't reach the perfomance of a newer valve (RT / X-Valve).

As for frame, you can get an Intelliframe with double finger or blade trigger, these extend the lenght of the trigger, meaning you'll have a lighter pull the further down you place your finger(s) on the trigger.