PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in the St. Thomas/London Canada area?

BlackVCG
06-04-2005, 12:51 AM
I'll be in St. Thomas/Ontario/London, whatever you want to call it for two weeks starting the 12th of June for a business trip. Any of you guys live around that area? Not sure what my schedule will be like, but if possible it would be nice to meet up with a fellow AOer and talk about paintball. I haven't talked paintball with anyone in quite some time...

Warewolf50
06-04-2005, 11:19 AM
I was just down in St. Thomas it was great, did some amazing diving

tranman
06-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm about an hour away from London, in Waterloo right now but I'm from Chatham. Both are an hour away, London happens to be in the middle of both cities on the 401 (highway). Theres a pretty good indoor field in London called Flagswipe paintball. www.flagswipepaintball.com . Unfortunately I'm in university at the moment and probably wont have the time to meet up. :(

Creative Mayhem
06-04-2005, 04:38 PM
YO STEPHEN!!!! I live about an hour away... just gimmie a time and place... Hit me up with a PM.

Maggot6
06-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I live roughly around 40 minutes from Toronto, and 30 minutes from mississagua.. If your going in that direction

BlackVCG
06-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Mayhem- Cool! I didn't know you were that close to that area. I need to double check my itinerary when I'm back in the office on Monday and I'll get the location of the hotel I'll be staying at. I'll PM you next week.

I work for Freightliner and I'm going to be at the Sterling Truck manufacturing Plant in St. Thomas. I'll be up there for two weeks.

Curly
06-05-2005, 01:41 AM
Yo, loser. Where are you living now? I take it that the whole bay area thing didnt work out?

Hit me up sometime.

Bear_Claw
06-05-2005, 06:34 AM
HEHEHEHE i been to the sterlin plant when i was in school AWSOME plant. IM a Truck Diesel Mehcanic. Did my training with freightliner so we got to go out there and watch em get built.

Its about 3 hrs from me. Its located RIGHT in St Thomas.

Warewolf50
06-05-2005, 02:39 PM
I was just down in St. Thomas it was great, did some amazing diving

just had the relization that there is a st thomas in canada, i feel stupid.