PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Finding Marker Online

Corbet
06-05-2005, 12:17 AM
I decided to purchase an electro for the first time - the 2004 B2K Bushmaster with PDS. Problem is, everyone is out of stock. Actionvillage.com had them for 300.00, which seems like an awesome deal, but the rest of the stores have them for 440.00+. Can anyone supply me with a site that has them in stock for around 300.00 new? Also, am I choosing a good gun? I'm not really trying to spend to much money, I just want to get back into the sport.

zackzel
06-05-2005, 12:25 AM
for the money dude, i would probably have to point you towards the ion if you aren't anti SP. most sites cary them for 284 which is a smoking deal and they are very nice, you won't be disapointed. I had the pleasure of getting my hands on one about a week ago.

Corbet
06-05-2005, 12:27 AM
for the money dude, i would probably have to point you towards the ion if you aren't anti SP. most sites cary them for 284 which is a smoking deal and they are very nice, you won't be disapointed. I had the pleasure of getting my hands on one about a week ago.

I'm not exactly Anti-Smart Parts, and I'm not all about looks (I mean I do own a mag), but man the ions are ugly, and the outer shell system just screams "CHEAP!"

jenarelJAM
06-05-2005, 12:51 AM
ok, i can see this turning into another pro/con ion thread...
ions a decent marker, but its not for everyone. I have however heard that the 2004 icd guns had problems, but the 2003 ones were good. If used is not an option, then i would say you should start looking for a new gun. if your price range is around $300, i would advise not buyign a gun yet, because the ion is the best deal for that price. if you wait a bit longer and spend upwards of $400, you can get a nice e1 cocker or visioned impulse or something...

or you can take your $300 and buy some used emag lowers!!!
:chants: "do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!" :bounce:

master_alexander
06-05-2005, 12:55 AM
yea i reccomend emag lowers...

but if you want an orange bko with pds and matching drop and barrel...

i am fixing mine :) and selling it :D

Corbet
06-05-2005, 12:55 AM
ok, i can see this turning into another pro/con ion thread...
ions a decent marker, but its not for everyone. I have however heard that the 2004 icd guns had problems, but the 2003 ones were good. If used is not an option, then i would say you should start looking for a new gun. if your price range is around $300, i would advise not buyign a gun yet, because the ion is the best deal for that price. if you wait a bit longer and spend upwards of $400, you can get a nice e1 cocker or visioned impulse or something...

or you can take your $300 and buy some used emag lowers!!!
:chants: "do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!" :bounce:

emags are being sold for $300 nowadays? What do you mean by "lowers?"Its a shame AGD hasn't released anything in forever, which I understand. I may wait until the 2k5 Bushys lower in price. I believe you, but I'd like a 2nd opinion on the "2k4 bushys had problems." That or more elaborate details.

peewee
06-05-2005, 03:58 AM
AV usually get some in every couple weeks. Might just contact them & see when the next batch is due in.

Lee
06-05-2005, 06:38 AM
i dumped my b2k 3/ pds for an ion. ion is a better marker for less money.

GT
06-05-2005, 11:08 AM
I decided to purchase an electro for the first time - the 2004 B2K Bushmaster with PDS. Problem is, everyone is out of stock. Actionvillage.com had them for 300.00, which seems like an awesome deal, but the rest of the stores have them for 440.00+. Can anyone supply me with a site that has them in stock for around 300.00 new? Also, am I choosing a good gun? I'm not really trying to spend to much money, I just want to get back into the sport.

ICD has disconntinued the B2k4 line for the new B2k5's. Most places are out of stock. However there are a few shops selling sub 300 on ebay. ICD guns are awsome, dont get an ion....

ojhspyro89
06-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah stick with icd. They can be upped to keep up with any other gun out there. Look in the BST, lots of people are dumping off sweet b2k4s for money for ions....ha. Its nice cause you can get some nice equiptment for cheap just ebcause of the ion.

mags247
06-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Bradyspaintball has ICD guns for descent prices.

Corbet
06-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Bradyspaintball has ICD guns for descent prices.
All out of stock.

frop
06-05-2005, 06:47 PM
emags are being sold for $300 nowadays? What do you mean by "lowers?"Its a shame AGD hasn't released anything in forever, which I understand. I may wait until the 2k5 Bushys lower in price. I believe you, but I'd like a 2nd opinion on the "2k4 bushys had problems." That or more elaborate details.

Lowers are just the frame/batt pack. Emags still go for a good amount($500 plus).