PDA

View Full Version : Spydermag vid!

NUCKING FUTS!
06-05-2005, 11:22 AM
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=IMGP0411

I know, the angle is bad. As soon as i get a new battery, ill have another vid on the way.

AGDlover
06-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Pretty sweet man

mags247
06-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Sweet, Better that the Devilmag for sure. I know this because It is actually in a person's hand. Not just a promo vid.

I am going to make my spydermag shortly. I'll go grey before the people at devilmag get their crap together and pull the leashes on the their machine shops to get them to repsond.

And PTP that thing ain't ever coming out.

since this is going to be my recball gun, I am going to use the Rocking trigger frame that I have acquired. Just waiting for my extra sears to come in. Ordered two just in case I screw it up the first time.

slade
06-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Sweet, Better that the Devilmag for sure. I know this because It is actually in a person's hand. Not just a promo vid.

did you just seriously say that a spyder frame is better than predatorII?? even if it is tboarded, id still take the devilmag...

splat15k
06-05-2005, 02:20 PM

did you just seriously say that a spyder frame is better than predatorII?? even if it is tboarded, id still take the devilmag...

I believe his point was that ANY marker that is physically available to use is better than ANY marker that you can't have because the supplier doesn't have its act together. ;)

mags247
06-05-2005, 02:22 PM
I believe his point was that ANY marker that is physically available to use is better than ANY marker that you can't have because the supplier doesn't have its act together. ;)

Exactly :shooting: