PDA

View Full Version : Element Ion Body and Frame

sithos
06-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Hello Everyone. Up until now, I've kept most of the information about this frame and body on PBnation. Now that its complete and in production, I'd like to know who wants one, and what color, so I know how many to produce.

Was a bit hesitant to post here, but seeing both the DW and FBM bodies already posted, it seemed to be O.K.

All information is listed on the website. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Just a few updates to questions asked by other users:
The Vert ASA is removable. It is compatible with autococker ASA's. It will come stock with either vert or 10*. The Guage is on the ASA. It comes with VERY nice wraparound angel style grips, with the logo.It does work with QEV's with no modification, and is compatible with all Ion triggers.

It will be about 2 weeks, before the first ones are ready to ship.

Element Paintball (http://www.benbow3d.com/element)

http://www.benbow3d.com/element/element_ion5.jpg

RRfireblade
06-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Do you have any pictures of the real products?

Perhaps on an assembled marker?

sithos
06-05-2005, 11:20 PM
I am waiting for the physical prototype to come back from the machine shop. I will definatly update the website (as well as register my new domain), as soon as I can take real pictures. Should be middle of this week.

Paintchucker
06-05-2005, 11:32 PM
I like them! See you got to keep some of the curves. :) So is white really white, or is it raw polished???

sithos
06-05-2005, 11:33 PM
well.. its as white as any anno can be. just a dust/satin finish and clear anno.

MadPSIence
06-05-2005, 11:39 PM
nice.. 2 things that sucked about the ion can now be fixed.

sadly the ions lovely price tag no longer means anything. Nice body/frame though. I like it. Maybe convince SP to put them stock on ions

rkjunior303
06-05-2005, 11:44 PM
looks like an evolve frame

master_alexander
06-06-2005, 12:09 AM
will it come in blue?

would you sell ions with these already installed? (i dont trust myself from former electronic gun experiences)

could you invert the asa so it would be a reverse 10*?

SpecialBlend2786
06-06-2005, 01:36 AM
I think it looks awesome

minimag03
06-06-2005, 06:46 AM
I love it. This is what the Ion has needed all along. Oh, just a suggestion, make a kit with both the body and frame for a little less than buying the two seperate.

BigEvil
06-06-2005, 07:14 AM
damn, very nice.

...by time you actually upgrade and mod it to make an ION decent, Im wondering though, if it is not just better to buy a used shocker?

sithos
06-06-2005, 11:52 AM
I've shot both the ion and the shocker.. and to be honest, i like the stock ion better than a vision shocker. Toss in some upgrades, and the Ion really shines. The breakbeam eyes are perfect. 7 cases, and not a single broken ball.

Heck, I liked the ion so much, I decided to make parts. :clap:

Lohman446
06-06-2005, 12:19 PM
I think the Shocker is a more durable marker, made a little more cleanly inside. That being said I am surprised at the durability of the Ions so far.

The Ion has two ups on the Shocker...

Break beam eyes over reflective, which are set in a board and pretty hard to not get in right.

No eye software fault - Vision "sees" the ball falling, and then assumes its there - the Ion actually checks for the ball before firing.

JimmyBeam
06-06-2005, 12:33 PM
i preordered mine. he said he'll anno the tube to the color of my choice for a little extra.

barrel break
06-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Very nice looking from the render, hope the real thing looks as good. Man, wish I could afford one of these.