PDA

View Full Version : Extreme body and ACE

marc
11-27-2001, 09:36 PM
hey in europe can you buy the up grade to make a standard emag into an extreme with ACE (Anti Chop Eye)it would just be the extreme body right. when r they comin out in the US, and for how much. How much will the be in europe in United States dollars. Where can i get my hands on one in europe. are they on back order in europe. ill fly to europe if i have to thats why I want to know.Cuz i just cant wait. O and when r the 45s coming out and while im at it when is the store going to be up. thanks for helping me out.

marc
11-28-2001, 04:20 PM
hey some1 have any guesses at all it would really help me out

krafty
11-28-2001, 04:30 PM
I believe you are correct... The upgrade would probably consist of the Extreme body (with the extra inside milling to accept the ACE.) I do not know of an ETA on when these will be available.

John Sosta, AGD Europe
11-29-2001, 04:55 AM
We have held off shipping any Xtremes for the last couple of weeks, as we are making some mods to the Xtreme bodies & modules, for the ACE.
ACE is going really well, and we are just fine tuning now, and working on different versions of the ACE software for use with 2 color paintballs.
We should have things finalised very soon, and are trying very hard for before Xmas. Then we will start shipping again. Once we are happy, they will be released in the U.S. as well.

slushee
11-29-2001, 02:34 PM
just curious if/when there will be a modular body with the Anti-Chop Eye for a regular automag (with a ReTro and intella-frame of course)

Muzikman
11-29-2001, 03:09 PM
Well..seeing as the ACE would only work with an electronic trigger, I doubt it would ever happen.

mag59459
11-29-2001, 06:29 PM
any idea how much this stuff will cost when it is released in US?

John Sosta, AGD Europe
11-30-2001, 05:28 AM
As the ACE is a sensor that electronically restricts the marker, if there is no ball present in the breech, it is not possible to use the current system on a mechanical marker. However, we are trying out some ideas to implement an ACE system designed especially for AGD mechanical markers. It's very early days, but we'll keep you posted on this one.
The Xtreme pricing for the U.S. is still being decided, but to give you some idea, the suggested retail for the complete marker should around $1,375 including the ACE.
The upgrade package, which includes the body, 1 module and the ACE should be around $378.
These are purely estimates at the moment, but it should give you some idea.