PDA

View Full Version : I think it's an X-Valve Porblem

DaNo
06-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Please bear with my use of terminology I just got my mag this week. Ok, I just got my mag this week, it an RPG paradigm pro, I don't if that makes a difference, but anyway. I dried fired it and shot about 3 pods through my gun yesterday and it was working fine. But the problem arose today after school and I don't what it is. I screwed on my tank today to dry fire it, and it sounded fine when I screwed it in, I got the normal click that i always got, but when I sarted shooting it it was skipping shots, so I wook it apart to see what was going on. I took it apart and everything looked fine, so I put it back together, and this time when i screwed the tank on i got nothing, no click and no resistance when I pulled the trigger. Did I lose an o-ring without noticing, please someone help me. :confused: :confused: :confused: If this isn't info please say and I will try to go into more detail.

DaNo
06-07-2005, 01:44 PM
I just guage on my tank, and I realized that it was pretty much empty, so I'm almost positive that my tank was the problem.