PDA

View Full Version : EMag with a Z-Grip???

Ratt
06-07-2005, 06:00 AM
Has anyone managed to get the board and solenoid from a regular EMag grip and fit it into a ZGrip? Just thinking how cool it would be to have a "ZMag"

Maggot6
06-07-2005, 06:04 AM
I know they have done it ( the electrician or somebody, maybe trains are bad) with a y grip...Shouldn't be To much harder with a zgrip I'd hope

warbeak2099
06-07-2005, 06:53 AM
No, trains did a e-pneumatic mod to his Y-grip. He didn't fit an emag pull noid in there. You could definitely do the same with a zgrip. I would think it would have more room.

TheTramp
06-07-2005, 08:21 AM
Has anyone managed to get the board and solenoid from a regular EMag grip and fit it into a ZGrip? Just thinking how cool it would be to have a "ZMag"

You could do it using Hyperframe components and the ULT kit for the valve but not with E-Mag internals. The huge solinoid wouldn't fit. Not to mention the problem attaching the E-Mag's battery pack.

azzkikr
06-07-2005, 08:57 AM
no, it has never happened, and it NEVER WILL!!!!!

i say that in hope someone will prove me wrong

go on, i dare you to prove me wrong!

azzkikr :mad:

master_alexander
06-07-2005, 11:19 AM
i dont think that you could fit it in a z grip. not enough room. but i dont know the inner workings of an emag..

WARPED1
06-07-2005, 12:35 PM
The Z grip and battery may collide? Making the marker even more unweildly. Hell, throw on a warp/HALO combo while you're at it!

magman007
06-07-2005, 12:50 PM
cant be done, at the angle the massive solenoid would hae to be mounted, it wouldnt pull the sear correctly. not going to happen without a complete sear re design

captian pinky
06-07-2005, 12:56 PM
ok so we move the battery pack and put a forgrip or gass through move the battery to inside the tank cover put on a zgrip and lets get so\meone workin on this mabye we could do a phunematis mag but would could try the hyper frame internals lets try something

p.s. dont have zgrip or emag have held and shot booth and know there owners

WARPED1
06-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Why waste the time? You'd have better luck waiting for PTP/BE to release thier pneumag frame thingy. Maybe those internals could be placed into a Zgrip.

trains are bad
06-07-2005, 06:14 PM
i dont think that you could fit it in a z grip. not enough room.

Definately not, however my homemade y-emag is still going strong, and there has to be at least as much room in a zgrip as in a ygrip, which has almost none.