PDA

View Full Version : Funny man (IDIOT of all PB)

gc82000
06-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Okay I was at the field today watching some ppl play. And low and belhold there is two guys yelling incomprehensibly at each other about only god knows what. But they both accept a 1-1 series w/ a best out of 5 games thingamabob???. Well the first game they both take off to get to their bunkers no shots fired. Then you see one guy(idiot from hence forth) make a move to the snake?!?!?!?!?? What idiot moves to the snake in a 1-1 game? :confused: :rofl:
Well the game ends like this, Other guy (semi smart guy (ssg) from hence forth) sees the move and runs all the way around the field and tags him twice in the back. Game 1

Game 2 and 3 are just as eventful. Game 2 you see idiot attempt (keyword here) a Superman dive over a four foot bunker. Now remember attempt , he gets about two feet off the ground and knocks the whole bunker over. Gets shot yet again, who saw that coming. :tard:

And in game three he tops himself yet again. Off the break he makes a mad dash to the snake (remember the idiot description) and slides in safely, guess he remebered this time he does not know how to dive. BUT remembering how he was shot in the back in the first game idiot starts to shoot in the direction he came from. :confused: I repeat. :confused: Even SSG stops to watch him shot at noone. SSG watches him for about three seconds and decices to just shoot him anyways.

Now I know this seems alittle far fetched and all, I learned to never question the bounds of human stupidity. And seeing this just lowered my dreams of a human superrace. :cry:

Lohman446
06-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Okay I was at the field today watching some ppl play. And low and belhold there is two guys yelling incomprehensibly at each other about only god knows what. But they both accept a 1-1 series w/ a best out of 5 games thingamabob???. Well the first game they both take off to get to their bunkers no shots fired. Then you see one guy(idiot from hence forth) make a move to the snake?!?!?!?!?? What idiot moves to the snake in a 1-1 game? :confused: :rofl:

:D I normally win when I hit the snake in 1-1s (but Im an idiot) Noone expects it and if you can get in without being seen you can really surprise them

http://home.comcast.net/~allfor114all/AOIAO.jpg

warbeak2099
06-07-2005, 08:55 AM
I just run around the field in 1v1 games. I'm quick so I just dart from bunker to bunker until the other guy is so confused that he ends up right in the middle of the field.

JimmyBeam
06-07-2005, 09:19 AM
us bug guys are comfortable enough just hanging back and letting you little guys attempt to move up in a 1-1.

behemoth
06-07-2005, 09:31 AM
us big guys are comfortable enough just hanging back and letting you little guys attempt to move up in a 1-1.

Ohhhh yeah..

(big guys, not insects)

Lohman446
06-07-2005, 09:41 AM
The key, at least to me in a one on one, is to not loose track of the other player and make them loose track of you. I had gotten caught going into the snake vs one of my teammates, but then he tried to move around me... I knew he had seen me and bolted from the snake to one of his back bunkers, then just waited for him to try to sneak up on my old position...

gc82000
06-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Man you guys have no sense of humor. :p

TMAXXKING1
06-08-2005, 03:10 AM
that was a good one ..

i almost dropped a testy.. :rofl:

Jonno06
06-08-2005, 11:58 AM
rofl, that was great.

anyways, in a 1v1 i play back and watch every move the other guy makes, and i post up on his next bunker so i can get him when he tries to run to it.

68magOwner
06-08-2005, 12:53 PM
1-1's, it REALLY depends on how lazy i am, ill sit there at whatever bunker i feel comfortable playing (which, is relatively close OTB) and just wait for the guy to come get me

OR, since its only one guy, lose him then end up behind him and shoot him

gortman44
06-09-2005, 10:20 PM
yes i do agree, great. Good laugh

Carbon
06-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Sacrifice mobility and vision in faver of a smaller profile in a 1 vs 1?

naw man, not my style.

sisco87
06-09-2005, 10:52 PM
thats halarious...i wonder what made him shoot the way he came from
that would have been amzing to watch :rofl:

smart guy is here (this is the direction stupid guy shoots) :shooting:

gc82000
06-10-2005, 03:21 AM
Thanks guys that read the thread for the story and not for the insight of play from this unique individual.

Sisco He was shooting back because he though that the other guy was going to go aroiund him, or something. :rolleyes:

spyder luver
06-14-2005, 09:51 AM
hahahaha wut an idiot i think i know y he went in the snake and he prolly shot back at were he came from cuz he thought the guy would do the same thing again and go around and shoot him but if he was smart he wouldnt have shot out right away and waited till the guy started to come out that way but then ahhhhh wait then he woulda just got shot on a dif side :rofl: wut an idiot but i think he went in the snake cuz then he thought he could get up the field better and the other guy "wouldnt know" were he is :rolleyes:

AGD202
06-14-2005, 02:20 PM
in a 1v1 i try and play w/ ppl who will not stop moving.... 1v1 games that ppl actually get In the bunkers just suck

Target Practice
06-14-2005, 03:33 PM
I have a pretty unique strategy for 1 on 1s.

I break their gun right before the game starts, so that when the horn blows and their gun doesn't work, they have to forfeit. I win by default!

spyder luver
06-14-2005, 07:11 PM

I break their gun right before the game starts, so that when the horn blows and their gun doesn't work, they have to forfeit. I win by default!

thats not nice

gc82000
06-17-2005, 10:54 PM

Is that a challenge or a warning. But just to be safe I will keep my guns close when you are near by. :p

the_gifted_retard
06-18-2005, 09:09 AM
Okay I was at the field today watching some ppl play. And low and belhold there is two guys yelling incomprehensibly at each other about only god knows what. But they both accept a 1-1 series w/ a best out of 5 games thingamabob???. Well the first game they both take off to get to their bunkers no shots fired. Then you see one guy(idiot from hence forth) make a move to the snake?!?!?!?!?? What idiot moves to the snake in a 1-1 game?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thats sad and funny. I'm a noob and even I am not that stupid. :)

Now I know this seems alittle far fetched and all, I learned to never question the bounds of human stupidity. And seeing this just lowered my dreams of a human superrace.

Most human's brains will continue to evolve and make new technology and stuff and make a superrace. But about ten percent will get stupider and just be dumb.