PDA

View Full Version : Double Firing in E-mode, Full Auto in Mech

jenarelJAM
06-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey, I just got my scuba fill station today, filled my tank, and noticed a new problem that hadn't been happening before i set my gun down for 2 weeks. It is an emag, 3.2 software, with Xvalve and lvl10 bolt. The problem i noticed is that in mech mode, the trigger is not reactive at all(the sear just stays there instead of returning) therefore if i hold the trigger down, it will shoot at around 18 bps(i think) until i release the trigger. the sear pops out about .5 mm if i release it slowly, but if i release it quickly, it pops out the full 1/8 inch or wherever it's supposed to be. In e-mode, the gun fires two shots in extremely close succession, i'd say over 20 bps, which leads me to believe that it is not the solenoid pulling the sear twice, but some mechanical malfunction instead. I started at 800 psi, lowered my pressure to 600 psi, and the same thing occurs. Please help, i want to enter the bps contest in a couple days when i can borrow my friends loader, but this problem makes me inelligible for it. :cry: Thanks in advance AO.

Maggot6
06-07-2005, 05:38 PM
So, you sat the fully functional emag down for 2 weeks, and then it magically started this? OR did you tinker with it at all?(if so, what did you tinker with)

jenarelJAM
06-07-2005, 07:32 PM
hm... i had about 1000 psi left in the tank, left around 200 psi in the line so i could turn the safety on and make the solenoid click(for practicing walking the trigger) and I did that for about a week, then about 5 days ago, I got bored, and put the rest of the air through my gun, bringing the psi down to around 400, where it would no longer shoot. slightly less than a week later, (today) I got my fill station, aired it up, and it had this problem.

jenarelJAM
06-07-2005, 08:03 PM
i took a vid of it in e-mode, I had to take one just to show all my friends, because it is kinda cool, but i want to get it fixed... here, i hope this helps...
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MVI_015837

EDIT: here it is in mech:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MVI_0159

usmc8892
06-07-2005, 08:17 PM
trigger may need to be let out a bit, on my 1.37 if i adjusted the trigger too with short of a pull it would double/full auto, so i had to let it out a bit.

AGDlover
06-07-2005, 09:04 PM
lol that was awsome !!!!!! do it again!!!! :D :wow: :rofl: :bounce:

zackzel
06-07-2005, 09:14 PM
I must say that was pretty awsome, but yeah you definatly have a problem, Wish I could help you with it.

jenarelJAM
06-07-2005, 09:18 PM
trigger may need to be let out a bit, on my 1.37 if i adjusted the trigger too with short of a pull it would double/full auto, so i had to let it out a bit.
what do you mean, let out a little bit? the trigger isnt touching the rod at rest, and has a pretty long e-mode pull already...

Eric Of Extreme Measures
06-07-2005, 09:46 PM
I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU

TUNAMAN!

call him.

PM him this post, and he will help or you can send him this link...

Eric

jenarelJAM
06-07-2005, 10:44 PM
ill do that... i like tuna, he sold me some great stuff. I'll ask and see what he can tell me.

darrickws
06-07-2005, 10:51 PM
the sear is getting worn? did you see if edge is a bit rounded?

jenarelJAM
06-07-2005, 11:17 PM
which edge do you mean? you mean the one that the bolt sticks back behind? Nothing should be worn much on my gun, its practically brand new, played only 2 days with it so far..., plus a bit of dry firing, and a LOT of solenoid clicks... Ill check that edge and report...

jenarelJAM
06-08-2005, 04:43 PM
ok, i foudn the solution, i called AGD tech service, and the guy took me patiently step by step to see if anything was wrong with my valve. turns out was missing the who orings that go above the on/off pin, I found the black one, but can't find the white one that goes around it, so he ordered it for me, should be here by this weekend, phew...

I would like to take this moment to say:
AGD TECH SERVICE ROCKS!!!

AGDlover
06-08-2005, 05:07 PM
did you talk to Roman cause hes the man when it comes to mags!! He knows me were buds lol. But cool to hear you got it all fixed