PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

QuiksilverMV
06-08-2005, 10:56 AM
About a month ago I got rid of my mongoose and decided to get a mag. Right now I have a RF .68 Classic with a Taso barrel, Y-Frame and Warpfeed. Now I have a few questions.

1.) On the warpfeed when the intellifeed cable is plugged in will it run when the gun isn't aired up?

2.) When the intellifeed is plugged into the warpfeed and the gun is gassed up, do I only need to hold the white button on the side for a few seconds?

3.) On my warpfeed the black battery cable came off the PC board, I have a soldering iron and I want to re attach it, but will soldering it to the board ruin it because of the heat?

thanks in advance

~Ian

frop
06-10-2005, 05:58 AM
1)Yeah
2)Dunno
3)Be careful & you should be fine.

Aleis
06-10-2005, 10:00 PM
the Intelafeed on a warp is really the simplest thing ever thought up, you can see what i'm talking about if you take your grips off, all it is, is a micro switch set so it gets triped when you pull the trigger, the Warp notices this completed circuit and feeds until the it's not complete anymore, So theres no electronics put into the gun it's just an extension of the warp feed really, so as long as your warp is on and you can pull the trigger the warp will feed.

frop
06-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Warp should still function normally, I know intellifeeded revvis do.