PDA

View Full Version : I've got a leak how do I fix?

Ratzo
06-08-2005, 01:36 PM
My Mag is leaking down the barrel.
I have an X-Valve on my MicroMag.
It worked great all last season but when I used it this season I found I have a leak.
If I hold the trigger a little the leak dissapearers, but thats a pain to do that all day.
I oiled the power tube and on/off but the leak did not go away.
Could this be a LVL10 problem? Will I have to change spacers?

Thanx for any help given.

Dayspring
06-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Move to a 1/2 size smaller carrier for the level 10.

But first, gas it up, press and hold the trigger. If the leak goes away, its in the powertube area.

Ratzo
06-08-2005, 11:43 PM
The leak dose go away when the trigger is pulled stightly.
So what would be the fix?

Dayspring
06-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Don't pull it slightly. Pull and hold it.

Ratzo
06-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Bizzar the leah has gone away.
I just hope it does not come back at the tourny on Saturday.

ODARKONE
06-09-2005, 04:38 PM
i have the same problem...but..if i hold my trigger down..it huffs and puffs till it's out of air!!!

My level 10 was set up by jon at airgun...it has worked perfect till the last weekend...bu ti didnt oil it for a couple of days and then put a couple of cases through it.

I'm just tring to figure out what o-ring could have worn out and is causing the leaking.

thanks all, pls let me know what to do(I plan on playing this weekend...but if i cant fix it by then i'm screwed.

ya stil rule tom...till the end of days bro.
Louis :headbang:

Dayspring
06-09-2005, 05:01 PM
If you hold the trigger and it still leaks, change the orings in the on/off assembly.

Retest. Then go from there.

i have the same problem...but..if i hold my trigger down..it huffs and puffs till it's out of air!!!

My level 10 was set up by jon at airgun...it has worked perfect till the last weekend...bu ti didnt oil it for a couple of days and then put a couple of cases through it.

I'm just tring to figure out what o-ring could have worn out and is causing the leaking.

thanks all, pls let me know what to do(I plan on playing this weekend...but if i cant fix it by then i'm screwed.

ya stil rule tom...till the end of days bro.
Louis :headbang: