PDA

View Full Version : AKA & Tadao...

rkjunior303
06-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Word!

Tadao released their M3 board for Vikings today... I can't wait to get that tasty lil treat in the mail!

jenarelJAM
06-08-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm looking into vikings, so this is a question i've had for a bit...
What makes Tadao so good? and what Features does it have? I've tried looking around on their website, but they don't have a "features" list for any of the boards so I don't know what the point is for spending an extra couple hundred $'s to relpace the pandora or WAS or whatever...

rkjunior303
06-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Aside from the standard features, NXL/PSP/Ramping etc, Tadao is known to have probably some of the best eye logic for any board available.

besides, it has cool flashy lights ;) lol

Here is the thread talking about the board on PBN:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=844527

yakitori
06-08-2005, 03:18 PM
yay. I wish I had the money right now, but I they will likely be on back order before I get the money to do it. I will prolly end up waiting for WAS to come out w/ PSP/NXL modes since they are under new ownership.

Tadao rocks.

68magOwner
06-08-2005, 03:18 PM
probably wolnt be picking up tadao for a while, my pandora is quick, never chops, and has the psp which tadao offers, so, i dont really NEED tadao, although it will be cool to have/is a great product, just picked up a backup, so dont have the cash now

rkjunior303
06-08-2005, 03:22 PM
yay. I wish I had the money right now, but I they will likely be on back order before I get the money to do it. I will prolly end up waiting for WAS to come out w/ PSP/NXL modes since they are under new ownership.

Tadao rocks.

Jim Drew is still running WAS, even though they were bought out.

yakitori
06-08-2005, 03:57 PM
well their site says they are releasing NXL/PSP modes for all equalizer boards. I dont care who runs it anymore. They just needed to come out w/ it.

slade
06-08-2005, 07:57 PM
...NXL/PSP/Ramping etc...
youd better not be using that during drills... :(

if we're playing as a team, then i guess its ok :p

Conversekidz
06-09-2005, 10:14 PM
only 250 tadao boards are being made

68magOwner
06-10-2005, 12:23 AM
only 250 tadao boards are being made

....in the first batch :rolleyes:

try reading the whole sentence (or reading in context) next time

Conversekidz
06-10-2005, 12:49 AM
william said he might not do another run because of the issues with the first batch.

PLus there isn't that many AKA markers with the hump noids, all the older mac noids are SOL right now, and unless they want to pay the upgrade fee there isn't much they can do.

rkjunior303
06-10-2005, 06:49 AM
Will has already stated this is probably going to be the only batch... Currently they are only for Vikings with Humphrey noids because the manufacturer used the wrong MOFSET but Will is sending some back to have the correct one put on.

You gotta figure there are only 1000 Vikings, give or take. 250 would be a 25% market share -- to have that, would be pretty tough, considering there is already the Nelson, WAS, AND Pandora board for them already.

68magOwner
06-10-2005, 01:29 PM
You gotta figure there are only 1000 Vikings.

mine is #1924, so, i would assume that there are at least twice as many as you assume, anyway, im not shure why will is talkinga bout excal programming in the works (already has prototype software) if he isnt releasing any more boards

rkjunior303
06-10-2005, 01:45 PM
mine is #1924, so, i would assume that there are at least twice as many as you assume, anyway, im not shure why will is talkinga bout excal programming in the works (already has prototype software) if he isnt releasing any more boards

me either. I only know what I've read from them in the thread at PBN. Maybe as a software update? who knows. I know Himurax13 is testing the excal software this weekend.