PDA

View Full Version : WGP 05 Superstock Select Fire

mag88888
06-10-2005, 07:35 PM
yeah, it looks nice. does it shoot nice? reliable? fast? good eye? you know a full review. has ramping, semi, alot of modes. whats demo mode?
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=A93eT9TwKlXeM5ZaJEse5945fRUiu3tfcqg=?Pro ductID=6NHAqArb9xgAAAEDW7k7W_ZJ

68magOwner
06-10-2005, 08:09 PM
modes are preety much useless, just use standard semi, demo mode is usually rediculiously fast cycling just to show off the marker, but, will not allow paint to be shot while in that mode. I suppose that would be a fine choice in marker if your a cocker person

master_alexander
06-10-2005, 08:58 PM
theres only one left! :wow:

ive never had one. i just felt like using the wow smiley.

MAGS_R_COOL
06-11-2005, 05:09 PM
IMO and knowing a little bit aobut cockers, for that price I dont think you can beat it. You have a delrin bolt w/ pullspin which will make the gun cycle faster. You also have an adjustable LPR and a black magic reg. But if I had the money I would definately get it. Throw a little money into it and it would be REALLY nice. You could put a nice barrel, new ram, clamping feedneck, and a delrin back block and that would be really fast.

barrel break
06-11-2005, 05:12 PM
what? I did not know cockers could do something other than semi now.

RingOfScale
06-11-2005, 07:41 PM
mmm barrel_break ?? it makes sense that the e-cockers could do everything a different e-gun could do ... right ???

barrel break
06-11-2005, 07:49 PM
mmm barrel_break ?? it makes sense that the e-cockers could do everything a different e-gun could do ... right ???
Well, for the longest time, worr/eclpise refused to make anything other than a semi only board.