PDA

View Full Version : Misfits.

behemoth
06-11-2005, 02:05 AM
I saw them thursday night.

Still recovering.

WOW.

I'm still in too much shock to type out what all happend.

Anyone like 'em?

.. I think its Squid, but someones dad has a 'fits Tribute band.

-=Squid=-
06-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Yup, that'd be mine.

Who's singing for them now? Is it Jerry Only?

behemoth
06-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Yup, that'd be mine.

Who's singing for them now? Is it Jerry Only?

Yeah, with Dez from black flag on Guitar, and Robo on drums.

Chipper
06-11-2005, 11:20 AM
That must have been crazy. It probably took crazy to new levels unknown to man.

behemoth
06-11-2005, 12:24 PM
That must have been crazy. It probably took crazy to new levels unknown to man.

it was.

I broke my glasses in the pit.

and then, later, after i was pissed about my glasses, went after this big drunk guy, who was pissin me off, i knocked him over, and he slid across the floor (it was slippery with beer)

:D

I love being this big. And being in a moshpit.

Warewolf50
06-11-2005, 01:20 PM
it was.

I broke my glasses in the pit.

and then, later, after i was pissed about my glasses, went after this big drunk guy, who was pissin me off, i knocked him over, and he slid across the floor (it was slippery with beer)

:D

I love being this big. And being in a moshpit.

did he not come back after you, my fav thing with moshpits is watching tiny kids jump in thinkingh they are all bad *** and then they just get ripped a new one.

I hate the kids that stand on the side looking in then see someone turn around they run and hit the person then jump back into crowds. But that being said I havent actually been in a real moshpit in a while, got kinda burned outon them. I would rather just enjoy the music now then worry bout who im gonna run into next.

behemoth
06-11-2005, 05:03 PM
did he not come back after you, my fav thing with moshpits is watching tiny kids jump in thinkingh they are all bad *** and then they just get ripped a new one.

I hate the kids that stand on the side looking in then see someone turn around they run and hit the person then jump back into crowds. But that being said I havent actually been in a real moshpit in a while, got kinda burned outon them. I would rather just enjoy the music now then worry bout who im gonna run into next.

No, the guy was drunk, and, its hard enough to tell who youre bangin' into in a pit.

There was one kid there, i just wanted to punch him.

Abercrombie shirt, shorts, flip flops, sunglasses, little necklaces, nicely cut hair, clean shaven.

Stood there, with his arms crossed, and just stared, ocasionally shaking his head.

... I wanted to throw him into the pit, but i had to leave :(

Automaggot68
06-11-2005, 05:11 PM

http://pixel3.net/view/moshzilla.jpg

behemoth
06-11-2005, 07:23 PM

Thats soo funny. And disgusting.

Automaggot68
06-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Thats soo funny. And disgusting.
<3

HarrysSon
06-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Wtf is that?

behemoth
06-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Wtf is that?

your future wife.

Muzikman
06-12-2005, 11:20 AM
It's Godzilla, can't you tell by the look on the face of the kid behind her?

As for the Mistfits, I have not seen them live since 91. Even then it was after Glen had left. The Misfits have just not been the same.

behemoth
06-12-2005, 12:49 PM
It's Godzilla, can't you tell by the look on the face of the kid behind her?

As for the Mistfits, I have not seen them live since 91. Even then it was after Glen had left. The Misfits have just not been the same.

i know i know.

but still, i couldnt help it taht im too young :P

So, i got to see them, the only way i could.

-- Still rocked :P

--OH! And Jason, they played Thrashard while they were setting up the stage, and i was like "WOOW! JASON!"

magmonkey
06-12-2005, 06:27 PM
the last time I saw the misfits it was Jerry, Dez from Black Flag and Marky Ramone,
I know it was a "KISSFITS" (not real misfits) show but I had a blast, they mixed up the songd and did a bunch from all three bands..... good times
but they were alot better with danzig

behemoth
06-13-2005, 04:49 AM
the last time I saw the misfits it was Jerry, Dez from Black Flag and Marky Ramone,
I know it was a "KISSFITS" (not real misfits) show but I had a blast, they mixed up the songd and did a bunch from all three bands..... good times
but they were alot better with danzig

Thats how they came last november, but i was undable to attend, and from what i heard, they played untill 2:30 AM, because at the last minute they decided to do a bunch of Ramones Covers.

But This time it was Jerry, Dez, and Robo.

-- Dez had the skull makeup on, and with his long hair, he looked like a grandpa up there, scared the bejesus outta me. :p

CKY_Alliance
06-13-2005, 03:33 PM
wow id kill to see them live even though its not the original band...i herd somewhere jerry was tryign to get doyle to come back...but dun remeber where prolly bs..the whole reason they broke up was crap...or atleast the reason i have herd they broke up for....yea anyway that'd be awsome to see them live.

Geesh how old is jerry only now....hes gotta be up there and hes still rocking hard.

Vex
06-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Geesh how old is jerry only now....hes gotta be up there and hes still rocking hard.
So's Danzig.

behemoth
06-13-2005, 06:13 PM
So's Danzig.

I saw danzig a few months ago, and hes got a bald patch.

Jerry Only is looking good, Looks like he works out alot, BIG arms.

magmonkey
06-13-2005, 06:21 PM
jerrys family owns a machine shop, and they build all those bad @ss guitars.

Alan
DC

behemoth
06-13-2005, 06:36 PM
jerrys family owns a machine shop, and they build all those bad @ss guitars.

Alan
DC

Ahh, they do, dont they.

Muzikman
06-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Glen is a big but short guy. I have met him a few different times. His arms are about the size of my legs, but he only comes up to my chin:)

behemoth
06-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Glen is a big but short guy. I have met him a few different times. His arms are about the size of my legs, but he only comes up to my chin:)

But you cant sing :p

CKY_Alliance
06-14-2005, 09:31 PM
So's Danzig.

Yea i was gonna comment on danzig but my comment would have hijacked the thread..anway.

Yea they've been making guitars for along time,what i dont get is why are poeple like oo its not original misfits so im not listenign to it..woodoowoo get over it its still great music.

Danzig is good as well his music got a lot darker/evil when he split well the danzig stuff is i havnt been able to get my hands on any samhain yet.But no matter what its all better then anything you'll find on mtv and radio.

magmonkey
06-14-2005, 09:34 PM
I have the samhain box, it is a middle ground between the misfits and danzig
not too bad but i think that both of the other bands played tighter togther

Vex
06-14-2005, 11:33 PM
NovemberComingFire = great album!
Samhain was ahead of their time musically.

I've got the Misfits box set...talk about overdose! :headbang:

behemoth
06-16-2005, 02:36 PM
NovemberComingFire = great album!
Samhain was ahead of their time musically.

I've got the Misfits box set...talk about overdose! :headbang:

Wanna lemme borrow it? :P

Automaggot68
06-16-2005, 02:37 PM
This reminds me of Christmas. I got my buddy those misfits Dolls.
You guys seen those?

/of course you have.

Muzikman
06-16-2005, 03:41 PM
A while ago I picked up the Misfits "Famous Monsters" CD and was very disapointed. So to say they it's still good music might be true, but that album was not.

-=Squid=-
06-16-2005, 04:01 PM
This reminds me of Christmas. I got my buddy those misfits Dolls.
You guys seen those?

/of course you have.
I got my Dad those.

magmonkey
06-16-2005, 07:36 PM
fam monsters was not that good, but american psycho was very good

CKY_Alliance
06-16-2005, 10:09 PM
A while ago I picked up the Misfits "Famous Monsters" CD and was very disapointed. So to say they it's still good music might be true, but that album was not.

Lies all lies....thats a great album well most of it cept for like fiend with out a face its ok but not that great..by the way Danzig is not on any of the songs on famous monsters is he??

Jakedubbleya
06-16-2005, 10:38 PM
There was one kid there, i just wanted to punch him.

Abercrombie shirt, shorts, flip flops, sunglasses, little necklaces, nicely cut hair, clean shaven.

Stood there, with his arms crossed, and just stared, ocasionally shaking his head.

... I wanted to throw him into the pit, but i had to leave :(

stupid well dressed people! *grrrrrr* throw them in the pit they be prettyer than me! this underground revolution of music is for rockers only!
-----

i dunno how old u are, and im too lazy to look, but ur in for a rude awakening when ur 200lb girlfriend loses weight and end up with somebody that knows how to look decent.

might go something like this:

you:"woman whats up?"
her:"now that im only 190 lbs im too good for u, dont sit at my lunch table anymore"
you:"but i rocked hard babe"
her:"you are poor white loser trash, thats what ur supposed to do, to pretend you dont need what you arent capable of" (mainstream popularity)
you:"oh"
her:"yeah"
you:"shutup kthnx" :mad:

the guy payed for his ticket too, just because he doesnt feel the need to jump in a mash pit or dress like an attention seeker to enjoy live music, that doesnt earn him a punch in the face from those that do.

Vex
06-17-2005, 07:15 PM
by the way Danzig is not on any of the songs on famous monsters is he??
Danzig has nothing, zilch, zip, nada, to do with the Misfits anymore.

American Psycho was a good album. I haven't heard Famous Monsters though. Whatever happend to Michael Graves? Why did he leave the band? I thought he was a good voice for them.

Vex
06-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Wanna lemme borrow it? :P
Got a turntable?

68bird
06-17-2005, 08:52 PM
ahha

personman
06-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Haha, besides the fact you have no idea how to crop a picture, those are pretty good :)

bofh
06-17-2005, 09:11 PM
stupid well dressed people! *grrrrrr* throw them in the pit they be prettyer than me! this underground revolution of music is for rockers only!
-----

the guy payed for his ticket too, just because he doesnt feel the need to jump in a mash pit or dress like an attention seeker to enjoy live music, that doesnt earn him a punch in the face from those that do.

Could we have punched him for wearing flip flops?

I hate flip flops.

behemoth
06-17-2005, 10:33 PM
-----

i dunno how old u are, and im too lazy to look, but ur in for a rude awakening when ur 200lb girlfriend loses weight and end up with somebody that knows how to look decent.

might go something like this:

you:"woman whats up?"
her:"now that im only 190 lbs im too good for u, dont sit at my lunch table anymore"
you:"but i rocked hard babe"
her:"you are poor white loser trash, thats what ur supposed to do, to pretend you dont need what you arent capable of" (mainstream popularity)
you:"oh"
her:"yeah"
you:"shutup kthnx" :mad:

Firstly, i'd like to express how sorry I am that you, infact, are missing a few chromosomes.

But, more importantly, I'd like to explain, that, because i go to shows, or dress a certian way, or behave a cerian way, does not mean a thing.

This kid looked disgusted to be there. Like he was dragged.
- And no, i dont look down upon "people that dress nicely", but on the same note, i dont like the walking hollister billboards.

I'll dress how i want to dress, and what the ocasion calls for.

Concerts call for boots jeans and your favorite band tee. Not, flipflops (unless you dont like your toes) and a shirt that probably cost more than i pay for Jeans, Teeshirt, and Underwear.