PDA

View Full Version : Alternative to EMag software or replacement board

Miscue
06-11-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't know if any of you ever noticed or not, but the output from the microchip going to the Intellifeed cable is shared by the solenoid's line. If you put voltage on the Intellifeed cable... you guessed it... the gun shoots. I haven't tried it, but you should be able to wire a bunch of EMags together via the Intellifeed... shoot one, and the others shoot simultaneously.

So what am I getting at. You can plug the Intellifeed cable into your little black box that you made with a chip in it... and your marker has enhanced firing modes regardless of what software version you have. There's also the possibility of your evil loader with what appears to be an innocent Intellifeed cable going to your marker.

No cross-shipping of markers... no having to replace boards... simple.

Technically, you also have not modified the marker.

:D

NASurfer
06-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Sounds interesting, could you get one set up?

Maggot6
06-11-2005, 01:07 PM
So on that Tank AGD "powered" you could have a row of like, 15 emags shooting simotaniously?

Miscue
06-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Sounds interesting, do you have one set up?

Sorta. I've used an EMag to fire another EMag via the Intellifeed cable before... but never created a box that does it. I could, but don't have any interest.

Miscue
06-11-2005, 01:09 PM
So on that Tank AGD "powered" you could have a row of like, 15 emags shooting simotaniously?

You can have as many as you want, so long as you're supplying sufficient voltage to the Intellifeed cable.

frop
06-11-2005, 02:18 PM
I think I like where this is going. Now if only I had the resources to do what I want to do. :(

behemoth
06-11-2005, 05:07 PM
I think I like where this is going. Now if only I had the resources to do what I want to do. :(

haha, if you only had the resources to do what you NEED to do.

frop
06-11-2005, 08:14 PM
haha, if you only had the resources to do what you NEED to do.
Um, bastage! :cry: :cry: :cry: