PDA

View Full Version : DL Jurricane or Stock Valve?

blackduck
11-28-2001, 03:19 PM
:confused: For christmas i will be getting an Intelliframe, i have a DL Hurricane Valve, and the ANS Stainless Steel bolt. Was wondering if i should go back to the stock valve or keep the one i have now? At thhe moment i have the stock frame :(

Thanks

TheTramp
11-28-2001, 03:33 PM
Are you having problems with your set-up now? If not there is no need to change. If you are having a problem the best thing to do is go with the stock parts.

blackduck
11-28-2001, 03:49 PM
Occasionally i get a leak, when the bolt drops back on the valve seat. I am not exactly sure what causes this though.

Thanks

Xzion
11-28-2001, 08:32 PM
If the aftermarket parts arent giving you a problem, no need to change them, though, keep the stock parts handy, you'll probably need them sooner or later! :D

blackduck
11-28-2001, 09:12 PM
Hehe, got em in my gear bag. But migt you know what could be causing the bolt to drop back on the valve seat?

Xzion
11-28-2001, 10:51 PM
hrm, Im not completely sure what the problem your having is. Might I suggest you look in the instruction booklet for the parts names? might make our job at helping you a bit easier. If you dont have a instruction booklet, you can find the part lists and blowup diagrams at www.airgun.com

mykroft
11-29-2001, 11:31 AM
You might want to try the next shorter pwoertube spacer, I had this problem and going a bit shorter solved it. Note that while the coloured spacers are nifty, the AGD ones are actually labeled and thus easier to work with.

blackduck
11-29-2001, 02:03 PM
Sorry X, i did call it valve seat...(bumper) For example though, if im firing, if i dont keep a quick pull and release, and smooth stroke the trigger, which happens sometimes, the bolt will drop back and sit on the bumper. I can sometimes fire it back into the way it should be, with the very slight seperation between the two. i was wondering if there is anything i could do to prtevent that. it's not a huge deal, but i would like to fix it.

thanks guys

blackduck
11-29-2001, 02:32 PM
ow would i go about taking the power tube spacer out? Simply an allen key?

cphilip
11-29-2001, 02:36 PM
Nope believe it or not a quarter works best. Its a slot like a screw driver but much wider. So a quarter is just right!

Used to take a dime but things have gone up!:D

blackduck
11-29-2001, 03:02 PM
aren't you only able to take the power tube tip out with that though?

PyRo
11-29-2001, 04:22 PM
Use the stock stuff...

wyn1370
11-29-2001, 04:25 PM
the spacer will come right out if you take the tip off.

and phil
that was BAD, I don't care if it did make me laugh, it was still bad