PDA

View Full Version : I Have a major question about Software. Plese HELP!!!!

shoot m up
06-11-2005, 09:59 PM
OK so I finally got my gun working aftert he more money spent on the gun. Well the cheep tank i have is putting out about 900 to 950 psi. This thing Bounces so bad. I like it but it E mode and Hybrid mode i can feel the bounce. I like it but when its in emode i can feel it bounce to. I was wondering if 3.2 has debounce and or should i go for fireware or a new Pred board for it. I am going to get it flashed no matter what. But all i have to say is this thing ripps like no other mother.

O other small question my bolt is barely sticking forward. It didnt do that today but i got home to show it off to my dad and brothers and i noticed it was leeking a tiny bit. I figured it out and it was the lvl ten barely sticking forward. What do i do?????

VFX_Fenix
06-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Good luck getting it flashed to anything higher than 3.2 since that's the highest version of AGDware that's currently being flashed (unless you find someone with 4X). It has shot buffering in 3.2.

If the bolt is sticking forward you'll have to do some minor tweaking of the LX. I can't say exactly what though since I haven't had that problem.

Miscue
06-12-2005, 02:24 PM
OK so I finally got my gun working aftert he more money spent on the gun. Well the cheep tank i have is putting out about 900 to 950 psi. This thing Bounces so bad. I like it but it E mode and Hybrid mode i can feel the bounce. I like it but when its in emode i can feel it bounce to. I was wondering if 3.2 has debounce and or should i go for fireware or a new Pred board for it. I am going to get it flashed no matter what. But all i have to say is this thing ripps like no other mother.

O other small question my bolt is barely sticking forward. It didnt do that today but i got home to show it off to my dad and brothers and i noticed it was leeking a tiny bit. I figured it out and it was the lvl ten barely sticking forward. What do i do?????

You are confusing mechanical bounce for electronic switch bounce. If you have a mechanical bounce problem, you have to fix the mechanical problem. If it's a switch noise issue, which really doesn't apply with the EMag because it doesn't even have a microswitch, then you mess with the debounce settings. The debounce settings on 3.2 basically don't do anything for the most part.

CJ55
06-12-2005, 02:36 PM
try oiling the bolt and internals it might help the sticking forward problem.

shoot m up
06-14-2005, 10:15 PM
:clap: Thanks Everyone

Enemy
06-15-2005, 11:06 PM
make sure your trigger rod isnt striking your trigger in emode if it is then your rod is either too long or your trigger pull is too long!

magman007
06-16-2005, 02:04 AM
You are confusing mechanical bounce for electronic switch bounce. If you have a mechanical bounce problem, you have to fix the mechanical problem. If it's a switch noise issue, which really doesn't apply with the EMag because it doesn't even have a microswitch, then you mess with the debounce settings. The debounce settings on 3.2 basically don't do anything for the most part.

q i had a really dirty(electrically spealing) hall sensor in my old sfl, it would actually crate bounce if pulled at the right angle, using 2.21 the shocktech code.

It seems like you hare having mechanical bounce, shorten your trigger rod, in hybrid mode, its supposed to be bouncy, and really easy to get to go FA. ll ya gotta do is pull the trigger enough to engage the hes, then hold your finger in that spot.

the trigger rod resets the switch and your finger engauges it again. it gets faster and faster till you take your finger off. really easy to do, high imput or not.

also, tun your imput pressure down and reset your level 10. why in gods name are you running such a high pressure into it anyways?

look, always set up your level 10 at the lowest pressure you can, there fore you can shoot further into the tank, until it locks up on you from pressure equalization. i had my sfl setup to shoot down till about 400. but then again, i had black vcg's bolt mod done