PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who give a damn...

Alpha
06-12-2005, 12:31 AM
I just made a fairly large update to TheAlphaMag.com, and I'm pleading for your help. I'm in dire need of reviews and tech articles. They must be well written, and you can get them to me any way you want, as long as they belong to you.

Credit will be given in teh appropriate section, and a link to your email(if you wish) on the page the article is shown on.

All that said and done, I added quite a bit of reviews, mostly for Rogue stuff. Check em out!

xAlphav@gmail.com for articles.

jaredborne
06-12-2005, 12:45 AM
I would help but I dont exactly know much of anything about mags heh. I just got it a few months ago
Good luck

Linkwarner
06-12-2005, 01:44 AM
I am working alot as of lately, but as soon as I can, I will give you some good tech reviews and different stuff.

Jaan
06-12-2005, 01:58 AM
Remember people, quoting one source is plagiarism, quoting several is research (c;

Automaggot68
06-12-2005, 07:54 AM
I actually really like the layout of youe site. I think you've done a superb job thus far.

One Gripe though.

I dont want to have to sign up to jayloo JUST to watch those videos.
Ever thought about alternatives me to hosting?
This isn't a knock on you or Jayloo,Dont take it that way. I'm just lazy and I think the last time I actually signed in with a buddy's name, you have to pay to watch more than three videos a day?

(The stuffed animal was a nice touch)

Maggot6
06-12-2005, 09:10 AM
I like the site, but I don't think I could improve much...

Alpha
06-12-2005, 11:03 AM
I definetly feel ya on the videos.

I know putfile.com does videos. MY videos are pretty large, and right now I only have 2, so I really dont want to go through allthe trouble of getting my own host and such.. Not yet anyways.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'l definetly be doing SOMETHIGN to the videos today.

I'm also setting up a better workshop in my basement then my computer desk. The place is like a dungeon, but theres lots of room, and access to my freezer chest :).

Thanks again.

-SAm

hobbesTZ
06-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Anything inparticular you want reviewed or teched? I have some reviews on my Web Site HERE (http://home.earthlink.net/~hobbesmrh/Owl%20Intro.htm) and I also have a MaxFlo rebuild video up that you could link to.

gunner472
06-13-2005, 08:38 AM
hey great website maybe u should have a link to www.tunamart.com cause he makes custom mags but it is really cool

BigEvil
06-13-2005, 08:55 AM
I just made a fairly large update to TheAlphaMag.com, and I'm pleading for your help. I'm in dire need of reviews and tech articles. They must be well written, and you can get them to me any way you want, as long as they belong to you.

Credit will be given in teh appropriate section, and a link to your email(if you wish) on the page the article is shown on.

All that said and done, I added quite a bit of reviews, mostly for Rogue stuff. Check em out!

xAlphav@gmail.com for articles.

Once I get that Predator Prototype, I will do a write up for ya'

gunner472
06-13-2005, 10:41 AM
find custom mag makers such as tunaman or rogue (ceot they have websites) make sure they don't have websites like i beleive clasicmagger and have them share your domain name so as to get more publicity while helping them out___---___ If u like this idea u can go to the dealers forum and find some custom mag machinists and make a split domain name deal

jacobeid
06-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Get zeddy for the viperblade. I'll do the RPG gripper, and strangler feedneck.