PDA

View Full Version : Big Boys Toys Sport Mag

SomeGuy
11-28-2001, 04:46 PM
Hello,
Is the Sport Mag on bbtpaintball.com for 299$ with the J&J ceramic a good buy? I have decided on getting an automag and I thought that this was the best deal. Is it the best deal or are there better ones out there. Thanky you for helping.

rhetor22
11-28-2001, 05:51 PM
you could get the powerfeed mag with some upgrades for the same price ($299) at paintballgear.com. Thats what i'm getting in a week or so. I've heard mixed opinions on it, but it seems nice.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
11-28-2001, 05:56 PM
Dood get a used mag there ARE MANY, and i mean many great deals, try pbnation.com they have alot of good mag deals usually.

SomeGuy
11-28-2001, 07:38 PM
Man, that paintballgear.com mag seems like a good deal. Why is it so inexpensive? It is 275$ for the classic powerfeed. Their package has a barrel, a foregrip, and bottomline for 25$ more. Whats the catch? No warranty, rebuilt, not really an automag? Answers on this would be much appreciated.

AGD
11-28-2001, 07:54 PM
As I warned you about in earlier posts the prices of paintball equipment are coming down. We have recently reduced the price on Classics so what you are seeing is very true. Expect good deals throughout paintball land this Christmas.

AGD

DrEvil
11-28-2001, 08:55 PM
i bought the sport classic from BBT a couple of years ago. I had no problems I liked it alot the J&J barrel was perfect all I needed was a bottle and a hopper and off i went. Only thing i changed was the micro line. But the guys are right you can get good deals on used ones. I just got one for $250 off ebay

SomeGuy
11-28-2001, 09:00 PM
One thing about buying in the classifieds is that it really scares me to send my hard earned money off to some person. I feel a can trust a business, but online classifieds have me worried. On another note, if anyone has had bad experiences with the TKO powerfeed mag, could they please reply? Thank you.

Army
11-28-2001, 10:58 PM
I go to BBT alot as it's only a few minutes from my house. They have the package guns on the wall too, and they are well put together. I would get the powerfeed package gun though, if you plan on slinging a lot of paint fast.

Hexis
11-28-2001, 11:52 PM
SomeGuy that's why there are broker services and good traders threads. I think you will find that most people are just as afraid of getting the shaft as you are. Be honest ans straight forward, and 99% of the people will be the same.

Shaft
11-29-2001, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Hexis
I think you will find that most people are just as afraid of getting the shaft as you are.

Hey! Keep me out of this!

Hexis
11-29-2001, 10:20 AM
Doh! Too many names!

Zumina
11-29-2001, 07:03 PM
Mags are dirt cheap on Ebay. I saw one go this morning for $158. Like new, powerfeed, 14" SP teardrop and a .45 frame. Too bad I don't have any money :(