PDA

View Full Version : Drop forwards and Warp Feed Questions

LegendaryEvil
11-28-2001, 04:56 PM
Hey all. Several questions here. Bear with me.

Drop Forward Questions
Went looking for a thread on drop forwards and the Flatline sytem...
Little bits and pieces of information floating around in several threads...but I wanted to get a definative answer before making a purchase.

I know that there are several shops around that are doing custom drop forwards...(all of which are viable options), but i was wondering this: What companies (i.e Kapp, Warped Sportz..) are producing drop forwards that will fit around the Flatline? I saw an adaptor on CP's website, but im not clear as to what system(s)that will fit on, it looks peculiar.

Also, when will the new 4500 systems be available for purchase?

Warp Feed Questions
How does the Warp Feed system actually attach to the gun? I plan on getting one for my new Emag and have been searching for photos/descriptions to no avail.

Just wondering if there is anything I need to worry about with respect to the Warp Feed System and where my Flatline sytem will eventially end up below the gun.

Thanks for your information and advice in advance. :D

headcase
11-28-2001, 05:29 PM
The adapter from CP replaces the drop on the flatline, and allows you to use a drop made for Arm/Appoc/Dyna

The warp is mounted to a bracket, the bracket goes between you drop and the gripframe. Worst case, you have to get some longer screws.

You shouldn't have any problems

Sorry, no help with the 4500

later
ssdd

LegendaryEvil
11-29-2001, 12:28 PM
up up and away~

donggie
11-29-2001, 11:34 PM
with the warp feed, simple modification to the bracket to get the warp to sit parallel with the gun will allow enough clearance for your tank. Basically just drill another hole in the bracket where the holes are that attache to the grip frame to make the bracket come out at a 90 degree angle and this should allow more clearance for a tank.

Don

info c/o tunaman