PDA

View Full Version : Who here has Pre Ordered their pred board?

AGDlover
06-12-2005, 07:22 PM
OK Who here has pre ordered their Pred. Board? Just wanna get a # to see how far we are.

http://home.comcast.net/~allfor114all/AoIaoTeam.jpg

FlawleZ
06-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Meh, Jay is about to flash it to 3.2. 3.2+Fireblade+Trigger Tuning=more than enough.

JoshK
06-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I vote that I don't have a mag.

LS1 WS6
06-12-2005, 10:55 PM
I think I was the first one :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
06-12-2005, 10:58 PM
psh my mag is fine the way it is... 4.01 ;)

GoblinGreen
06-13-2005, 04:16 AM
got a standard emag 1.37 software. Will the new board fit straight in and have an option to disable eyes? If this is a yes I will order it right now. Just wanna clear this up cause I only saw posts saying that you need to drill holes and install your own eyes.
Please clear this up for me :rolleyes:

rifleman wi
06-13-2005, 04:33 AM
from what i read..you can run it with the option of no eyes.. just have the eye setting turned off .. its just an added perk to have them..

LS1 WS6
06-13-2005, 07:11 AM
I believe one of the buttons on the back of the grip will turn eyes off. I know it was posted somewhere in one of the threads.

PRPB
06-13-2005, 09:04 AM
I believe one of the buttons on the back of the grip will turn eyes off. I know it was posted somewhere in one of the threads.

Yes top bottom is power bottom is eyes.

BigEvil
06-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Meh, Jay is about to flash it to 3.2. 3.2+Fireblade+Trigger Tuning=more than enough.

Does he have your gun in his hands yet?

If not, go re-read his thread carefully.

GordDesigns
06-13-2005, 10:28 AM
My name is on the list. :clap:
It will be nice to compare it to the stock board for efficency and durability.
I just hope we dont have to wait all year for 50 people to sign up.
:cheers:

WARPED1
06-13-2005, 08:13 PM
I vote that I don't have a mag.
Same.

HOMELANDEFENDER
06-13-2005, 09:06 PM
I have a TacOne and am thinking to upgrade to the E-Tac. If you were me, what you do to make a good cost effective decision. I want the Pred, thats agreed. Should I purchase a E Frame and build it ? -- A whole E Tac lower? --- What would be the best choice for price? New/used??
Thanks Guys--

HLD...

WARPED1
06-13-2005, 09:33 PM
I'd try to find cheap Emag lowers, who cares which software version, then buy the Pred board and have fun!

MonsterMag
06-13-2005, 09:40 PM
I like my 3.2 and fireblade. :clap:

WARPED1
06-13-2005, 09:45 PM
I like my 3.2 and fireblade. :clap:
Then go with it and enjoy! :dance:

MonsterMag
06-13-2005, 09:49 PM
I have only used my fireblade 1 time , havent even broken it in yet ;)
Once you guys get your boards we need pics :)

atm743
06-13-2005, 10:20 PM
im waiting for the new fireware if it ever comes out

if not ill look into the new board but i jest may keep the 3.2

Arson51
06-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Im sick of it! Sick of 3.2! Sick of waiting with my thumbs up my *** for a solution that may never come! I did somthing about it today; I preordred the Predator! :headbang: :cool:

WARPED1
06-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Im sick of it! Sick of 3.2! Sick of waiting with my thumbs up my *** for a solution that may never come! I did somthing about it today; I preordred the Predator! :headbang: :cool:
Solution to what?

LS1 WS6
06-14-2005, 06:21 PM
Where are all the people that said they would buy one right now in the last pole by BigEvil? Lets make this a priority, PLEASE!!! :cry:

BigEvil
06-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Check out the TAG forums. Look at my thread (SN: MINDJOB - E/Xmag drop in board)

Bob said the following:

lets just give it a few days. This is the slow time of the year for stuff like this so it might take a bit longer to get some interest going. I have already had another company contact us concerning purchasing the rights to release and wholesale this so it must be a gooooooood idea

next post by

This will happen. Will it happen now? that is up to the people in the preorder. If this does not work then we will simply do a refund to everyone and build this at the first of next year like we had planned.

NEXT YEAR? UGH!!!!!!!!!

People, we need to lead the charge. I dont know what else I can do to get the word out.
If this falls through and we have to wait until next year, or, NEVER, than I am going to go off on the next MAg shooter that cries that he is being 'outshot' by someone with a newer gun.

Where are the rest of us? Where are all of the people who I've seen moan about their emags?

Get off of your butts and go pre-order. :mad:

GoblinGreen
06-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Ok Im in, Just ordered my board now. Aint no going back cause Im in South Africa! Impress me :D

I like the way it said will be delivered in 2-5 working days :rolleyes:

cant wait to transform my Emag into the next century cause im still running 1.37 software :shooting:

athomas
06-15-2005, 01:01 PM
I ordered as soon as it was offered.

smilestyler
06-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Once 2-3 people have this mod, the last 50 boards will likely sell like crazy. I am certain that 3.2 software is not even a comparison, but it will take a few people to show off what the pred can do before anyone gets too excited. When these are all sold out, that's when people will cry again for them.

Banshee23
06-15-2005, 08:37 PM
I have a pred board in my emag right now, I definately like it better than 3.2 :)

gibby
06-16-2005, 09:03 AM
I've got 4.0 in mine right now...but, I am considering this upgrade. Just gotta see if there's room for it in my budget. :)

BigEvil
06-16-2005, 09:10 AM
I've got 4.0 in mine right now...but, I am considering this upgrade. Just gotta see if there's room for it in my budget. :)

I bet you can get $130 for the stock board with 4.0 in it :D

gibby
06-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Hehe! Maybe...but my 4.0 board also says "I Love Yvonnie" LOL!

hitech
06-16-2005, 01:05 PM

You know, that is a thought. However, I haven't seen one of 4.0's features (manual/safety mode that still pulses the warp) in the pred. board.

Automaggot68
06-16-2005, 01:50 PM
I can't believe Specialblend hasn't posted yet.
He's like the Pred Board Poster Child.

While I dont own an Emag, the Predator Timmy that Ryan Shanks (Logic Paintball) hooked me up with was so blazingly fast. The Pred Was alot of fun to play with, but I had to ditch the timmy due to odd reasons.

Next time I use a pred will be in my DC FSP Vik.....<3
I hope you guys enjoy those boards.

Edit: Fixed the typos because i am so cool.

BigEvil
06-16-2005, 03:05 PM
You know, that is a thought. However, I haven't seen one of 4.0's features (manual/safety mode that still pulses the warp) in the pred. board.

Check my FAQ thread out. I thought I mentioned that the pred will have a warp interface.

If I didnt, IT DOES :clap:

hitech
06-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Check my FAQ thread out. I thought I mentioned that the pred will have a warp interface.

If I didnt, IT DOES :clap:

Yes, it does. However, what I am talking about is the ability to easily put the marker into a "manual" mode that does not activate the solenoid when the trigger is pulled but DOES activate the warp interface. 4.x does this (short pulse to the solenoid that doesn't move the solenoid but does trigger the warp).

Arson51
06-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh no!! The pred dosent have a feature only a select few even know about, and that the general public has lived without for years! Yes that was condencending on my part but i hate you lucky bastards with 4.xx :mad:

hitech
06-16-2005, 04:14 PM
...I hate you lucky bastards with 4.xx :mad:

Don't hate me because I'm special... :nono: ;)

BigEvil
06-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes, it does. However, what I am talking about is the ability to easily put the marker into a "manual" mode that does not activate the solenoid when the trigger is pulled but DOES activate the warp interface. 4.x does this (short pulse to the solenoid that doesn't move the solenoid but does trigger the warp).

I will check it out with Bob at TAG and see what he says.

tony3
06-16-2005, 04:37 PM
I suggest pred2 to everyone. I had it in my old lasoya timmy, that was my favorite gun ever. So many people loved it. Fast as hell.

thomas
06-16-2005, 07:59 PM
ordered mine

KillingMe
06-18-2005, 02:20 AM
C'mon everyone who owns a emag or xmag, put in your order so that Tagsportz can make this happen for all of us mag lovers.

BlueGate
06-18-2005, 01:08 PM
Greetings from Norway. I've just ordered mine. :clap:

muskratjim
06-18-2005, 02:07 PM
i ordered mine on jun 12 this is gona rock :headbang: :shooting:

LS1 WS6
06-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Come on guys, lets get-er-done!!

Arson51
06-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Everyone who frequents other forums please go out and spread the word!

WARPED1
06-20-2005, 12:35 PM
Everyone who frequents other forums please go out and spread the word!
Sorry to say, nearly no one on any other forum gives a rats arse about mags.

BigEvil
06-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Sorry to say, nearly no one on any other forum gives a rats arse about mags.

Sorry to say it, but I have to agree.

The AGD forum on PBN is near dormant, and any others near the same.

WARPED1
06-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way saying the mag sucks because, well, it doesn't. I've owned a few over the years(in fact I just found about 4 boxes of mag stuff in my attic, including a full RTClassic and enough parts to build 3 full mags. Stay tuned for a massive B/S/T thread after I look through it all).
It's just mags aren't eye candy or a hype machine, so kids today don't know that the mag is a great rec or scenario gun.

BigEvil
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
Yeah, thats all true, and its been said 1000xs before.

For people who love their e-mags, the Predator board will put them on a even playing field with the other uber guns.

The fact is, AGD was late into the electro market. They waited to see if there were going to be any issues, legal or other wise.

If it werent for the sue-happy mentality that is permiating the industry right now, im sure AGD would have up dated or refined the e-mag long ago. When the Xmag came out, i thought for sure that was the direction they were going.

Now we all sit and wait for a day that will never come. Many of us have already discovered the benafits of some of the newer guns and moved on. I always thought that taking the 'upgrade' path was nothing more than a waste of money. I remember throwing a few hundred bucks into my VM-68 back in the day, and it was still far lacking vs. the 68 automag. So, realizing my mistake, I bought my first mag and never looked back.

Now I feel things are different. The technology difference between high end e-guns is minimal at best... the real benafit is in the software that is running the guns. Even a gun that can CYCLE 30 times a second at best can only fire as fast as it is fed. Even at best it will be in the mid to high 20's (Maybe) and this is ONLY with the assistance of the software.

This is where the new Predator board will come in. I think that an Emag equiped with the Predator board TAG is proposing will have a nice advantage over many of the guns already out. How many have programable ramp? How many can adjust the eye delay specifically for the hopper you are using? How many guns can actually fire a ball at those speeds with consistant velocity, let alone no shoot-down?

Not to mention, adding on a few other goodies that most mag users have been clamoring for since it came out. (can you say "On/off switch"?)

Im sure that something as simple as a replacement board will not re-energize the paintball world about the Emag. I probably will keep more emag owners from trading up though...

just my $.02

TheTramp
06-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Now if someone would just buy some of my stuff in B/S/T I'd be jumping on the bandwagon! :D

Spacemanvic
06-20-2005, 03:36 PM
So how many are we up to now? Is 50 still the magic #?

AGDlover
06-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Now if someone would just buy some of my stuff in B/S/T I'd be jumping on the bandwagon! :D

Ebay my friend lol

LS1 WS6
06-21-2005, 12:40 PM
lets keep it goin!

WARPED1
06-21-2005, 01:29 PM
It's really to bad that the mag is nearly non existent. Think about it, he sells 50 boards which would put 50 Emags on the field in America. Thats 50 out of 7 million players a year. The board will be cool for those that have an Emag, but it will in no way revitalize AGD. Sad really. :( I do honestly hope the 50 that buy the board rip apart some Intimidator or other shooters and enjoy it!:)

rifleman wi
06-21-2005, 01:52 PM
I do honestly hope the 50 that buy the board rip apart some Intimidator or other shooters and enjoy it!:)

ive seen people with self install boards in their emags own timmys, speeds and dm4's.... it was pretty sweet... :shooting:

WARPED1
06-21-2005, 02:03 PM
ive seen people with self install boards in their emags own timmys, speeds and dm4's.... it was pretty sweet... :shooting:
I'd like to see the looks on the faces of the 12 year old with the shiny Intimidator after an old guy with an Emag bunkers the hell out of him.

Banshee23
06-21-2005, 02:08 PM

It is fun having the pred in an Emag, people just don't expect the marker to be that fast :shooting: Especially when using one of the special modes, really messes with them. I'll be taking my Pred morlock out & replacing it with this so I can get the Xmag eye to finally work right. The on/off on the back & and a warp port are just a bonus :)

rifleman wi
06-21-2005, 02:30 PM
well.. i know there not emags.. but heres 2 vids of the pred 2 in speeds to use as an example of how fast the board is...
vid 1 (http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/493.html)
vid 2 (http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/281.html)

BigEvil
06-21-2005, 05:14 PM
It is fun having the pred in an Emag, people just don't expect the marker to be that fast :shooting: Especially when using one of the special modes, really messes with them. I'll be taking my Pred morlock out & replacing it with this so I can get the Xmag eye to finally work right. The on/off on the back & and a warp port are just a bonus :)

Banshee, im curious, whats up with the ACE in your Xmag?

OH, BTW WARPED1, Bob mentioned that there has been interest from someone (company?) in buying the exclusive rights to the Emag board. It must be a good idea if someone is willing to do that... IMO.

WARPED1
06-21-2005, 06:00 PM

OH, BTW WARPED1, Bob mentioned that there has been interest from someone (company?) in buying the exclusive rights to the Emag board. It must be a good idea if someone is willing to do that... IMO.
Maybe Zupe?

AGDlover
06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
OK who that put "soon" has officaly ordered theres so we can start adding on?

BigEvil
06-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Maybe Zupe?

LMFAO. Keep dreaming. :-)

Bob even mentioned that he brought this subject up to Tom once, and he did his best to discourage him from doing it. Im not sure where Zupe would stand, Im not even sure he posts here or stops by at atll.

My money is on Coolhand. :ninja:

If it is him, he will be right there at the top of my hero list.

metromuppetmower
06-22-2005, 06:33 PM
i'm waiting on a emag deal, but as soon as i get either lowers or a full emag( i have a cash and trade for one if someone reads this) i'm getting one/preordering. but yeah i bunkered this guy(thought he was so cool with his dm4) i bunkered him witrh my mech mag

smilestyler
06-22-2005, 06:43 PM
LMFAO. Keep dreaming. :-)

Bob even mentioned that he brought this subject up to Tom once, and he did his best to discourage him from doing it. Im not sure where Zupe would stand, Im not even sure he posts here or stops by at atll.

My money is on Coolhand. :ninja:

If it is him, he will be right there at the top of my hero list.

I'm hoping someone (AGD) doesn't buy this, and put an end to it :nono:

WARPED1
06-22-2005, 06:55 PM
IMO, whoever buys it and tries to market it, will be wasting thier money. Unless they're a huge conglomerate like K2 or SP.

BigEvil
06-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Interesting thing on the TAG sight. The emag board is out selling their Halo board.

TAG BEST SELLERS
01. Predator E-mag board - 5.0+ code
02. Predator Cheetah Halo Board
03. Predator Shocker Board - 5.0 code
04. Predator Freestyle Pro Board - 5.0 code
05. Angel Predator Install
06. Predator DM4/5/C Board - 5.0 code
07. Predator Angel Board - 5.0 code
08. Pro+ Eye Harness
09. DM4/5/C/Proto Power Harness
10. Predator DM4/5 PSP/CFOA CHIP - 5.0 code

So either its going pretty well, or, TAG sales are just really bad in general :p
I think they will all be back from Chicago next week, we can start badgering them again then.

Mind'sEye
06-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Pre-ordered last week. I've done two Predator/Morlock installs and both resulted in increased performance. You'll be able to find your inner dwell time and give your Emag eyes if you want to. So, AGD has dropped the ball. No sense in crying about it. It's up to us to continue to improve this amazing piece of technology.

A-Tach-One
06-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Count me on that list! Mine is payed for, lets make this thing happen! :cheers:

BigEvil
06-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Pre-ordered last week. I've done two Predator/Morlock installs and both resulted in increased performance. You'll be able to find your inner dwell time and give your Emag eyes if you want to. So, AGD has dropped the ball. No sense in crying about it. It's up to us to continue to improve this amazing piece of technology.

Well said.

And Welcome to AO

TheTramp
06-23-2005, 10:46 AM
You'll be able to find your inner dwell time...

So what you've saying is that this is more of a spiritual upgrade more than a mechanical/electrical one? Sounds good to me. I'm always up for a spiritual upgrade. ;)

Banshee23
06-24-2005, 01:01 AM

I have a Xmag ACE board in my Karta ;) Anyway sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... It's pretty hard to get the eye working consistently with the Pred morlock board. That's why I'm happy this is coming out, I won't have to waste any more time resoldering wires this way and that to try & get it to work better :)

GoblinGreen
06-24-2005, 07:50 AM
Man its taken 3 weeks to get to 29, Is that a try figure?
gonna probably take another 3 weeks to get to 50 :(
Then another month to test and build the thing, man Im just too impatient :rolleyes:

BigEvil
06-24-2005, 09:03 AM
Paitence... I dont think we are going to have to wait too much longer. If we figure there are about 30 just from AO, you gotta realise that there are other people out there in the world that arent on AO (As hard is that may be to believe).

Besides, I have 2 coming (hehehe) I wonder if anyone else does?

When we finally get our boards we need to post pics and videos of them in action. That will be the best thing for sales.

:shooting: If anyone already has an Emag with a Predator 2 or Predator Morlock in it, could you please get a vid up? There are lots of people that would want to check it out.

hitech
06-24-2005, 12:41 PM
I guess my "manual warp intellifeed" mode is out?

stealth assassin
06-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Here is another one, I have payed for mine. :)

BigEvil
06-25-2005, 08:55 AM
I guess my "manual warp intellifeed" mode is out?

Not sure, Bob never got back to me. Drop him a line.

Also, Im not sure, but I think we are still WAY off our mark of 50.

AGDlover
06-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Man its taken 3 weeks to get to 29, Is that a try figure?
gonna probably take another 3 weeks to get to 50 :(
Then another month to test and build the thing, man Im just too impatient :rolleyes:

but you gotta add a few to the ppl who said "soon" that have ordered them

gibby
06-25-2005, 10:33 AM
I've thought about ordering one and am willing to wait...however, I'd like to see some videos of it in action before I shell out the cash. I'm sure the board works fine in other markers, but I'd like to see it in action on an Emag.

WARPED1
06-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Not sure, Bob never got back to me. Drop him a line.

Also, Im not sure, but I think we are still WAY off our mark of 50.
Is there even 50 Emags being used often enough to warrant the cost to buy one?

BigEvil
06-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Is there even 50 Emags being used often enough to warrant the cost to buy one?

Why do you even bother posting on this forum??

WARPED1
06-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Jeebus, why the fark do you look for a fight where there isn't one?! I HONESTLY WONDER! Don't you think they'd already be being made if there were alot of Emags out there?!

Spacemanvic
06-25-2005, 01:03 PM

He's probably bored and lonely. Thats got to be it. Kind of like tzu on PBN..

BigEvil
06-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Jeebus, why the fark do you look for a fight where there isn't one?! I HONESTLY WONDER! Don't you think they'd already be being made if there were alot of Emags out there?!

WOA there Sparky - Im just wondering about the condesending attitude towards the Mags. Dont get all bent.

Of course if there were more emags they would have already been made. The great thing about this, is that it eliminates at least half the things people hate about emags. (now If they can come up with a 9v conversion....)

WARPED1
06-25-2005, 06:29 PM
WOA there Sparky - Im just wondering about the condesending attitude towards the Mags. Dont get all bent.

Of course if there were more emags they would have already been made. The great thing about this, is that it eliminates at least half the things people hate about emags. (now If they can come up with a 9v conversion....)
It wasn't an attitude. I've been playing 16 years all over the US, in rec, tourney and big game. All except AO days. Including mine, do you know how many mags I've seen? 7. Face the truth. No one but the AO crowd cares for mags at all.

650HP
06-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Will this also be a drop in board for the Xmags? IIRC, aren't the solenoid wires soldered to the board? Will this board run piggy back to the stock board or be a total replacement? Thanks.

WARPED1
06-25-2005, 06:32 PM
I think it's a whole new board, no piggy backing.

A-Tach-One
06-25-2005, 06:44 PM
It wasn't an attitude. I've been playing 16 years all over the US, in rec, tourney and big game. All except AO days. Including mine, do you know how many mags I've seen? 7. Face the truth. No one but the AO crowd cares for mags at all.

You mean no one you know but us folk on AO cares for mags. Or do you really know and have asked 7 million people that play paintball if they care? Mind posting that poll?(JK) :D :cheers:

[QUOTE=WARPED1]
"It's really to bad that the mag is nearly non existent. Think about it, he sells 50 boards which would put 50 Emags on the field in America. Thats 50 out of 7 million players a year."

BigEvil
06-25-2005, 07:41 PM

SO??? Why does that seem to bother you so much? I could care less what anyone shoots.. as long as its shooting at or under 300fps. Everyone has their own preferences. I know a guy who shoots a Vector....AND ??? If EVERYONE shoots, say TIMMIES that affects me how?

I dont want what EVERYONE else has. The rest of the mindless sheep can follow the herd. If I choose to buy another marker one day, I will. How does that affect ANYONE else in the world except the place I buy it from?

.... the point is what? That TAG wont sell 100 Emag boards? Eventually they will. Will it put 1000 more Emags on the field? Hell no. The only way that will ever happen is if Dye buys AGD. Has the EMAG gotten to be such a dinosaur that no one can play with it? I doubt it. 20bps isnt fast? Oh wait, no Ramp. No eyes. Isnt that the point of the Predator replacement board?

Ive been playing 16 years also... In many parts of the country. Ive played one tourny. That was one too many. I hope that the AO crowd that frequents AUTOMAGS.ORG would care about mags. Kinda makes sense? The difference between here and other owners groups is that here it is ok to own other markers and not get flamed.

The bottome line is: get out and play ball.
(which by the way I am dying to do since everyone of my crew is wussing out for the last 2 months)
:cheers:

TheTramp
06-27-2005, 08:53 AM
Face the truth. No one but the AO crowd cares for mags at all.

Even if this was true why do you have to keep bringing it up in EVERY thread where we are trying to do fun new things for Mags?

Just give it a rest for once and let everyone else have there fun without raining on the parade.

Spacemanvic
06-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Even if this was true why do you have to keep bringing it up in EVERY thread where we are trying to do fun new things for Mags?

Just give it a rest for once and let everyone else have there fun without raining on the parade.

QFT

MarkM
06-27-2005, 09:41 AM
No one but the AO crowd cares for mags at all.
You post on AO for what reason then?
I do own a Mag, I don't use it anymore but still own it and I do recognise it's shortcomings so that is why I no longer shoot it.
But why do many people use older pc's mine is fast enough for what I want to do so no upgrade will be needed for quite some time but it is way behind entry level pc's now. Compare this to a Mag and yes a Mag in standard form IS below the new entry level markers (Ion's etc...there just to make you happy ;)) but people like them as they are (well they do swap barrels and grips but you know what I mean) Nothing wrong with someone wanting a reasonably reliable marker that can be self serviced with a minimum of trouble. The grenade pin is the most likely thing to actually break/bend, other than that it is O ring failures...seems quite simple to me and the strip down is easy too. I shoot an Angel and although I find the servicing simple enough I would be the first to admit it isn't easy for everyone to do. In fact the worse marker other than a cocker to service was an old school Shocker as the timing was all about "feel" not precise settings.

bofh
06-27-2005, 09:57 AM
No one but the AO crowd cares for mags at all.

Come on, where's the "Tunaman Doctrine" ban?

hitech
06-27-2005, 10:32 AM
now If they can come up with a 9v conversion...

Well, if you're willing to try, put in a ULT, and try this solenoid (just need to get a solenoid mounting nut made, try Luke here on AO).

http://www.solenoidcity.com/solenoid/tubular/s-10-50p1.htm

bunny5
06-27-2005, 01:37 PM
just preordered... :clap:

nastymag
06-27-2005, 03:02 PM
in all honesty ... i love guns people dont think can hang with them.

I am going to buy the pred board for my X for sure.
i have a predator board in my 2k1 adrenaline angel, a gun most people think is outclassed, yet it is still seeing tourny play. In fact, i use my 4 year old angel over my Viking and Xmag.

WARPED, your comments always seem to try to bring peoples excitement down.
you know what, ive been playing for 6 years and if i count all the mags ive seen including mine i would say it would be upwards of 80. the last two tournements ive been to someone had an Emag ( they wherent from AO either). so maybe in your area you dont see many mags, but that doesnt mean people arent using them.

i will defently buy this board. plus we are almost at the mark.

UTDragun
06-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Well, if you're willing to try, put in a ULT, and try this solenoid (just need to get a solenoid mounting nut made, try Luke here on AO).

http://www.solenoidcity.com/solenoid/tubular/s-10-50p1.htm
does the pred. use the batt pack?
oh well, I just added my name to the list, wasn't sure at first but when I watched the video gunga made and realized that it was 20$ cheaper to preorder, I knew if I waited around I would buy one anyway

TheTramp
06-28-2005, 10:21 AM
does the pred. use the batt pack?

Yes. It's basicly plug and play unless you want to install the eyes. In that case you'll hve to have the eye holes etc drilled.

You need the battery pack to drive the huge noid. If you don't want to use the battery pack (9V mod or something) you'll need to replace the stock noid with one of the little ones like in the Spyder frame.

BigEvil
06-28-2005, 08:57 PM
This is great. Im starting to get excited about this. I am glad I opened my mouth to ask Bob about it in the first place. :D

If all goes well, by August we may have our Predators!!

bunny5
06-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Same here, btw I voted for "maybe soon" but now i actually preordered...Not sure if anyone is keeping track. Can't wait though..
:clap: :clap:

GoblinGreen
06-29-2005, 01:17 AM
I think we are on about +- 35 boards ordered now! But as Big_Evil said there could be guys out there with emags that have ordered and dont come to this site.
The board will fit into a Tac-one as well hey? seeing its the same handle and all, Maybe that will help get a couple more orders :D

Mind'sEye
06-29-2005, 02:00 AM
Well said.

And Welcome to AO

Thanks Big Evil. The only area in which my Emag falls a bit short of my Freestyle is in the weight department, and we are now on a strict ule weight loss program. :)

Mind'sEye
06-29-2005, 02:01 AM
So what you've saying is that this is more of a spiritual upgrade more than a mechanical/electrical one? Sounds good to me. I'm always up for a spiritual upgrade. ;)

Sorry for my late reply. I just got back from a trek 5 day to Sedona, Az. :) I've always thought that tuning any mechanical device be it a car, motorcycle, lawnmower, or paintball gun to peak performance is a kind of spiritual experience. What works for me might not work for you so the more options we have will give each of us a better opportunity to become one with our machines. ;)

BigEvil
06-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Thanks Big Evil. The only area in which my Emag falls a bit short of my Freestyle is in the weight department, and we are now on a strict ule weight loss program. :)

LOL nice. Too bad there is no way around that massive battery pack. The good thing though... is a charge will last almost forever.

TheTramp
06-29-2005, 09:09 AM
It give those of us who aren't 14 or don't have little girly hands something to grab onto! :)

Mind'sEye
06-29-2005, 01:19 PM
It give those of us who aren't 14 or don't have little girly hands something to grab onto! :)

My sentiments, exactly! And for those who don't feel comfortable fondling an hpr. :)

White_Noise
07-01-2005, 02:35 AM

im 19 but have small hands and still prefer the battery pack to a reg. i just ordered my predator right now. ive actually got a devilmag im getting and im using a battery pack on that :clap: :shooting:

AGDlover
07-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Hey now I'm 14 and I can get my hand around the batt pack :rolleyes: :D

TheTramp
07-01-2005, 08:23 AM
So it's even good for the little girly hands! :D ;)

BigEvil
07-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey guys, im not hating the battery pack. I just have grown to like having throw away 9v batteries instead of a rechargable.

I dont know about the rest of you, but im getting impatient for the Predator boards.

:shooting:

TheTramp
07-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey guys, im not hating the battery pack. I just have grown to like having throw away 9v batteries instead of a rechargable.

I dont know about the rest of you, but im getting impatient for the Predator boards.

:shooting:

If even one of my for sale things goes I'll be the next preorder. :(

AGDlover
07-01-2005, 08:26 AM
hey man good things come in time :)

Arson51
07-02-2005, 12:16 AM
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314446

check last few post! theres hope!

UTDragun
07-02-2005, 01:10 AM
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314446

check last few post! theres hope!
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=178801

11 Bravo
07-24-2005, 07:48 PM
I ordered mine thru logic. That should get me on the list.