I have an RT Pro Mag
Has ULT
RT Pro Valve
Shocktech drop
32Degrees On Off
Macroline
Intelliframe
Stock trigger

I am prob gonna just sell the ULT by itself and put the stock on/off in the valve
The Intelliframe will be sold by itself also

So.. I paid 200 originally for the mag on ebay but I dont think I can get 200 for it :) could I?
I mean... the valve itself it worth a good bit and the whole gun... I put the macro, drop, and on/off... the on off is brand new along with macro

So could yall help

http://bayoulan.com/jared/rtpro.jpg

Thats it... I will be keeping the hopper but prob will trade the tank for a smaller

Chris_automag_07
06-13-2005, 11:25 AM
most definantly part it......you will get more money.

personman
06-13-2005, 11:32 AM
You could probably get more than 200 for it. Heck, the valve would probably sell for 150 alone.

JimmyBeam
06-13-2005, 11:51 AM
is there some reason that those feednecks were designed to be so tall back in the day?

JoshK
06-13-2005, 11:52 AM
You could probably get more than 200 for it. Heck, the valve would probably sell for 150 alone.

Try $110 if he is luckey...trust me I've tried. :(

-Josh

ojhspyro89
06-13-2005, 12:16 PM
is there some reason that those feednecks were designed to be so tall back in the day?

dont quote me on this but i think it was for like revvys and stuff that would have like preloaded balls in the feedneck ready to be shot. Like there would be 5 balls in the feedneck and stuff that could be shot real fast, cause with slower ones the hopper would have to load the feedneck again.

Anyway, thats a nice gun. I allways love the older RT polished mags. The sightrails and foregrip extender thing allways make me get lil butterflys inside.

JimmyBeam
06-13-2005, 12:32 PM
dont quote me on this but i think it was for like revvys and stuff that would have like preloaded balls in the feedneck ready to be shot. Like there would be 5 balls in the feedneck and stuff that could be shot real fast, cause with slower ones the hopper would have to load the feedneck again.

Anyway, thats a nice gun. I allways love the older RT polished mags. The sightrails and foregrip extender thing allways make me get lil butterflys inside.

oh ok. that makes sense for the technology they used back then.

jaredborne
06-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Roger... I just played a tourny yesterday so I will finish polishing it up today and take some pics ;)

Only thing that sucks is that I work a week straight with no internet access so I dont know how well I will sell the stuff

VFX_Fenix
06-13-2005, 07:29 PM

Yep, that's called the Ball Stack and it was vital if you wanted to shoot anywhere near quickly back in the day with a Revvy. Today there's still the ball stack, just the ball stack is inside the hopper now in the drive cup/race way of HALO's and Evolutions. Once the HALO B came on the scene... well... things kinda ended up getting shorter because people were concerned with decreasing profile of the marker until now the feedneck of your hopper is basically sitting right on the breach port of your gun. With the advent of the HALO B and Egg II, it became possible to achieve high rates of fire for extended periods of time, which meant that the nature of the game changed into what it is today. Teams have always shot paint off the break, but because of current loader/eye technology they can safely fire more paint without needing to worry about chopping and lane more effectively than they could say... 3 years ago now.