PDA

View Full Version : Viking + Tadao vid = Jeebus

rkjunior303
06-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Decided to put the viking through it's paces at the chrono, with an extra pod I had at the end of the day today... we threw the new Viking Tadao on Uncapped PSP and gave my Reloader B a test.. I kinda wish the battery pack was fresh, but it's still darn fast on setting 3.......

http://akaowners.org/upload/tadao_2.wmv

Anyone care to do a sound analysis?

:shooting:

sisco87
06-12-2005, 11:40 PM
id say that was pretty fast
but wheres automags.org in the credits :argh:
just kidding that was a nice vid

behemoth
06-13-2005, 04:28 AM
fastest fingahhs in baahhstin. :p

Rob, ive always realized how beautiful that thing is, but how quiet!

Is that full pressure, and everything, ready to go play, or is that some kind of setting just to test out the speed?

I really <3 vik's now :P

yakitori
06-13-2005, 07:04 AM
I ordered Tadao board myself for my viking. Cant wait. :D.

The viking is farily quiet compared to some markers, I did notice it was really quiet in the vid too.

I dont know. Army said over at PBR, vikings cannot shoot over 21bps or so w/o shootdown though. He was bragging about the Zman vid at 34+ of the RT and said that vikings and angels get shootdown after 21bps, cockers after 18bps, and timmys around 25bps. :cheers:

warbeak2099
06-13-2005, 07:19 AM
And impulses around 1bps...

rkjunior303
06-13-2005, 08:14 AM
No shootdown at all. Obviously, being PSP uncapped it's not exactly legal to go play with on a field but it's fun in the chrono... I've found that the Tadao is faster than my Pandora board -- it's easier to lay longer strings with it. Not sure why, but it's definitely easier to shoot. I'm in love with it :)

Only thing holding it back was the reloader b, since I had shot at least a case and a half earlier in the day, on setting 3. I would like to try it with a fresh pack.

"Gangster Mode" is faster :)

RRfireblade
06-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Not the cleanest audio signature but it looks to be 21-ish, maybe a peak to 22.

A string shot off into a 'non' background would make it clearer.

minimag03
06-13-2005, 09:24 AM
No shootdown at all. Obviously, being PSP uncapped it's not exactly legal to go play with on a field but it's fun in the chrono... I've found that the Tadao is faster than my Pandora board -- it's easier to lay longer strings with it. Not sure why, but it's definitely easier to shoot. I'm in love with it :)

Only thing holding it back was the reloader b, since I had shot at least a case and a half earlier in the day, on setting 3. I would like to try it with a fresh pack.

"Gangster Mode" is faster :)

I thought PSP uncapped was "Gangster Mode"

rkjunior303
06-13-2005, 10:00 AM
I thought PSP uncapped was "Gangster Mode"

I meant without the eyes in test mode, so there is no hopper slowing it down.

slade
06-13-2005, 08:13 PM
i was on the recieving end of that too often yesterday... :(

damn, i got into the credits even though i stole that pod back from ya :D