PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

Lenny
06-13-2005, 12:47 AM
I am possibly looking for two PGP's (one older and one newer model). Right now I am bidding on an older model, if that falls through, then I'll be possibly bidding on a newer model. If both fall through, is anyone interested in selling?

They both must be in good condition. No gashes or big scratches, no dents. I'd like the paint job on the newer model to be still intact an no major wear; the older model, I could care less about the paint job.

I'm looking to use the new PGP as an ordinary stock pistiol back up kind of thing. I want to old school upgrade the old one. I plan on buying a Palmers grip stock thing, barrel extention, made at home PVC magazine extension, a velocity adjuster, site rail, and a red dot sight of some sort. I also want to drill some view slots in the old and add a spring system in the new.

I think this whole get-up would be really cool. Lately I've been really getting into the vintage paintball stuff. :shooting: Plus I think the looks I'd get from the REALLY long time players would be pretty cool. :wow: Not to mention it's be a pretty cool conversation piece. :cuss:

Anyone poosibly interested? I'll update as the biddings come to a close.

Jaan
06-13-2005, 12:56 AM
You can still buy them brand new in box. My local paintball shop has a brand new one hanging on the wall and I think he has a couple more too. Older ones should be easy to find, they made gazillions. Personally I like the Aluminum pump handles but the plastic ones are fine.

No offense, but I think you'd get a lot more looks from the old timers if it was something rarer. Even Nelspots don't get that many looks. PGP's are like old Mustangs, there will always be a few around.

Automaggot68
06-13-2005, 01:00 AM
Try the boys at www.mcarterbrown.com They'll fix you up.

Lenny
06-13-2005, 09:09 PM
You can still buy them brand new in box... Personally I like the Aluminum pump handles but the plastic ones are fine...

No offense, but I think you'd get a lot more looks from the old timers if it was something rarer.

I can't find them new anywhere (though I really haven't looked THAT hard). My local shop doesn't carry Sheridans of any type. :cry:

The old one I'm bidding on has an aluminum pump. I think it's so cool. The paint job on it is pockey, but I like it worn. Since it's so old, it fits it well.

I may get MORE looks if I had something rarer, but I'd still get some great looks for having a classicly pimped PGP. They just aren't seen anymore. Plus, PGP's just kick @$$ :shooting:

Hey, this is off topic, but at Web Dog, there's a news video from the 80's on paintball. Holy crap could those people pump! some were literally shooting 4-5 per second! REMARKABLE! :shooting:

Jaan
06-14-2005, 01:03 AM
I can't find them new anywhere (though I really haven't looked THAT hard). My local shop doesn't carry Sheridans of any type. :cry:
Here ya go:
http://www.pwpaintball.com/guns/page/pgp.htm
I know Paul the owner, he's a good friend of mine from high school and a great guy.

Hey, this is off topic, but at Web Dog, there's a news video from the 80's on paintball. Holy crap could those people pump! some were literally shooting 4-5 per second! REMARKABLE! :shooting:
For some reason those videos haven't been available for at least a couple of weeks )c: