View Full Version : PBN rant again lol

ojhspyro89
06-13-2005, 11:08 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/ohspyro89/Picture38.jpg

Anybody wander why im the nub?

Anybody know what nub means?

ultralight
06-13-2005, 11:15 PM
i'm assuming that nub is another way to spell noob.

i find it interesting that he called you the newb (yet another spelling) and then proceeded to recommend a marker that is a step down from the one you suggested.

personman
06-13-2005, 11:16 PM
omg he calld u a nub! this meens war!

frop
06-13-2005, 11:33 PM
i'm assuming that nub is another way to spell noob.

i find it interesting that he called you the newb (yet another spelling) and then proceeded to recommend a marker that is a step down from the one you suggested.

Newb is a label for a new guy, noob is a derogatory term, thrown around as an insult, nub is the same way as noob, though it is typically considered more insulting.

frop
06-13-2005, 11:34 PM
omg he calld u a nub! this meens war!
Now go on PBN & threaten to hack them like the PBN kiddie that 'declared war' on AO.

yakitori
06-14-2005, 07:33 AM
well the guy asked about a BKO and you responded that B2k4s are light and small, which they really arent compared to other markers. Thats the reason he called you a nub. You responded about a different marker and it appeared that you dont know the difference between a b2k and a Bko

oldsoldier
06-14-2005, 07:35 AM
Looks to me like he recommended a b2k4 OVER a BKO.

r-unit
06-14-2005, 09:08 AM
looks to me like he takes some comments on pbn too seriously. guys theirs over one hundred thousand members- chances are some are gonna flame u for silly things.

shartley
06-14-2005, 09:16 AM
looks to me like he takes some comments on pbn too seriously. guys theirs over one hundred thousand members- chances are some are gonna flame u for silly things.
But it doesn’t have to be. It is allowed, that is why it happens (flaming).

Halliday
06-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Looks to me like a guy asked a question about 1 marker, then you said to get a different marker with no facts to back it up. A third guy thought you had confused the markers and called you a "nub."

yakitori
06-14-2005, 11:49 AM
agreed w/ halliday on this one. If you are gonna recommend something, say more than that. How about "I recommend a b2k4 over the bko for this reason....." Dont make a comment about the gun he asked about and then mention another one in the same sentence and expect everyone to know what you are saying. There are lots of kiddies on PBN, so they dont infer things well. And it would help if you were a bit more clear about your statement.

RingOfScale
06-14-2005, 11:57 AM
i totally knew what you meant the first itme, but going back and reading it again, it does look like you thought the guns were the same, or confused em w/e. the people above me are right. but i also think you should go :ninja: his :bounce:

ojhspyro89
06-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Looks to me like a guy asked a question about 1 marker, then you said to get a different marker with no facts to back it up. A third guy thought you had confused the markers and called you a "nub."

no the first sentence is about the bko, then i recomended the b2k4. The price difference isnt much different and you get a whole better gun.

Oh i also love the fact that those bkos in those videos have like 100 bucks or over invested to get them to that level.

Halliday
06-14-2005, 01:29 PM
I know you were trying to suggest a b2k4, but that's not what the guy asked a question about. Also, your endorsment of the b2k4 was from the idea that it's "way better." Not alot of facts right there.....

If you had worded your sentences better you could have explained that while the bko is small and fast, in your opinion a b2k4 is a better marker. It simply looks like you got your markers confuzzled, hence the "nub" label.

JimmyBeam
06-14-2005, 01:53 PM
if that pissed you off, then by all means stay away from the Ion forum

Army
06-14-2005, 02:05 PM

*screaming:D*

ojhspyro89
06-14-2005, 03:44 PM

hahahaha, i dunno i just thuoght it was kinda stupid. That i got called a nub. That same guy makes multiple threads on how his noid is screwed up too, so i guess i shouldnt take to much affense.

Jonno06
06-14-2005, 03:51 PM
i dont think you did anything wrong.

the b2k4 IS better than the bko.

and since when does not properly stating your opinion make you a nub?(going by halliday's post)

and also, IM THE BUSHY MAN ON THIS FORUM!!! and pbn too. check my username/usertitle (bushyman06)

Halliday
06-15-2005, 10:54 PM
i dont think you did anything wrong.

the b2k4 IS better than the bko.

and since when does not properly stating your opinion make you a nub?(going by halliday's post)...
Confusing the issue/question and stating an opinion w/o any facts more often than not does make someone look like a "nub." I think that's just the rules of the Internet :dance:

minimag03
06-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Now go on PBN & threaten to hack them like the PBN kiddie that 'declared war' on AO.

Nahh, we need to go old school. Tell him that you will go to his house and beat him up.

Anyone remember those PBN days?

frop
06-16-2005, 06:17 PM
Nahh, we need to go old school. Tell him that you will go to his house and beat him up.

Anyone remember those PBN days?

I rarely stay on PBN for more than 30 seconds, and that's when I don't look at links before I click them. So I scramble to click the little 'x', but by then I've already been violated.

I remember a litany of scam threads here where the 'AO Mob' offers to beat some ***.

TDonovan
06-16-2005, 06:35 PM
You listed your exact gun/setup in your sig, I suppose that could also be nub. :) I did that back in the day when I owned a 98c and posted on the tippmann forums and thought that I'd never play speedball. I even listed my co2 tanks and sizes, haha.

ojhspyro89
06-16-2005, 07:02 PM
You listed your exact gun/setup in your sig, I suppose that could also be nub. :) I did that back in the day when I owned a 98c and posted on the tippmann forums and thought that I'd never play speedball. I even listed my co2 tanks and sizes, haha.

I listed just because im proud of what I bought. This is what ive been putting my money into lately. And what else am i suppose to put in my sig "H0LY H4xX0r5 J35U5, N00bZ04s Im 1337 D00d3!"

Ill just put my set up lol.