PDA

View Full Version : Tripod loaders

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 03:14 PM
So I am getting back into paintballing. I quit my other hobby (flying model helicopters) and sold everything I had. I got the automag RT original which was posted on another thread, warp feed, dye boomy, 88ci 4500psi, system x harness pack, and vforce pro vantage mask.

I was missing 1 thing though... THE HOPPER! haha... So I am kind of in a rush because I play next week (with my old team). I did a buy it now on ebay for the revy tripod loader... It actualy cost a lot less than buy it now with the old style 12v loaders, and it has the xboard as well as a quiker feed rate. I noticed that the main electronics portion detaches from the main hopper.

Does anyone have this hopper? Any feedback on it would help a lot. I am buying it brand new for 37 bucks. It might be a little more than I wanted to pay but heck, I saved tons of money buying my paintball equipment off ebay.

AGDlover
06-14-2005, 03:16 PM
I have one right now I'm running EH its ok feels like a rev but just skinyer

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Skinnier meaning the electronics components or the actual hopper portion itself?

I plan on drilling out for the warp feed tube to go through.

Thanks,

ej

Hotshot33610
06-14-2005, 03:26 PM
You know you can get a 12v revy from actionvillage for 21$ On my Paintballing budget, I would have snapped one up really quick. And does the 37$ include shipping?

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 05:14 PM
You know you can get a 12v revy from actionvillage for 21$ On my Paintballing budget, I would have snapped one up really quick. And does the 37$ include shipping?

yeah 37shipped...

But does actionvillage alow MO? hmm... im thinking about reconsidering this purchase, and returning it or just reselling it brand new in package.

Vex
06-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Here's the loader that's $21.99 on paintballgear.com:
http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/014-169-0013.jpg?qlt=100&wid=175&cvt=jpg
Here's the link:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=QlNbKorrHRVbdMhEGyObgoAiPJun3mdQtG4=?Pro ductID=g3SsFAY7gyEAAAD6dbR1Movs#
If you like that color, then it's a good deal. I guess you can get different colored shells though...

spyder luver
06-14-2005, 05:52 PM
hehehe i just ordered that last night (the color doesnt match my gun but i got it anyway for the price and i decided if the color looks really bad with my gun ill just get diff shells for it *or i might just make it so one side is blue and the other is black or sumtin idk*

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 07:58 PM
I should have asked this question earlier. I was too quick to jump the gun... haha.. well i get what my patience have given me. the tripod doesnt have bad reviews anyways. Im sure I can make the best of it. Thanks guys. Will keep this in reference for the future.

Eric