PDA

View Full Version : warp feads??

spyder luver
06-14-2005, 07:53 PM
ive heared about them in the past and i am more and moe and over looked them *still slightly do because of looks....im srry but i judge lots of p-ball stuff by looks* but i wanna know how they work...and other info on them

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 08:06 PM
ive heared about them in the past and i am more and moe and over looked them *still slightly do because of looks....im srry but i judge lots of p-ball stuff by looks* but i wanna know how they work...and other info on them

Looks dont mean everything but things can too look good and perform best as well. I am going to major in automotive design at the college I am planning on applying for, and throughout my "desiging" years, looks became a big part of the business.

First off, I am not sure what your saying in the first sentence. Are you happy with the looks or unsatisfied? Many people use the warp feed for their own personal reason. I personaly wanted it because I've always wanted it! And also, I have a quick finger and I tend to over shoot the revy's and evo's. (Off a black magic with dye hinge).

Someone on the other section reminded me, paintball is about your preference. If your preference is looks, then go with the best looking set up.

Do some search at their website and you will understand how the warpfeed actualy works. Its actualy somewhat simple.

ej

spyder luver
06-14-2005, 08:17 PM
ya i dont like the looks of them

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
ya i dont like the looks of them

haha then get something else! :eek:

spyder luver
06-14-2005, 08:38 PM
haha then get something else! :eek:

im not gunna i just like to know how things work

KapitalJin
06-14-2005, 08:40 PM
im not gunna i just like to know how things work

If you really want to know, I would do some research.