PDA

View Full Version : question for agd....

Chris_automag_07
06-15-2005, 01:06 AM
is there a chance of there ever being a y gripped, or 90 degree e-mag, or a new marker on the level of the x-mag?
thanx :dance:

Dayspring
06-15-2005, 08:40 AM
No. They'd need to totally redesign the board and solenoid system.

And they aren't producing any electronic markers any more, making it a moot point.

Chris_automag_07
06-15-2005, 12:39 PM
just wondering, i mean doas agd not have the capability to make new products, your making it sound like they are over or something.

BigEvil
06-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but forget it bro....
AGD had put their tail between their legs and took a siesta :spit_take

Chris_automag_07
06-15-2005, 01:45 PM
unfortionatly this is true :(

Muzikman
06-15-2005, 01:47 PM
AGD is not going to be making any elecrtos until they see what happens in the industry. They are not a large company and could never survive a legal battle. So instead of taking the chance and losing everything, they decided to lay low. At this point, no one knows what the future of AGD might bring, but right now, they are taking a break.

Besides, would you want to be in the middle of the paintball industry right now? I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to be.

cdacda13
06-15-2005, 01:55 PM
You want a 90* elctro frame, buy a devil mag frame. BUT, be prepared to wait, A long time.

warbeak2099
06-15-2005, 01:58 PM
No offence to anyone on this board, but I hate when peopl ask, "so when is the new agd gun going to come out?" Or any other gun for that matter. It is so annoying and it never results in the person getting an answer they want to hear. Pointless question. You are not going to get any more information by asking on this or any other forum than you will by just waiting for a company to release their new product. Believe it or not, but it's true.

Target Practice
06-15-2005, 02:47 PM
AGD is not going to be making any elecrtos until they see what happens in the industry. They are not a large company and could never survive a legal battle. So instead of taking the chance and losing everything, they decided to lay low. At this point, no one knows what the future of AGD might bring, but right now, they are taking a break.

Besides, would you want to be in the middle of the paintball industry right now? I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to be.

Hey man, enough with the logic. I remember when it was about the music, man, the music.

Muzikman
06-15-2005, 03:21 PM
The music industry is even worse. Why do you think I stepped away from it too:)

Target Practice
06-15-2005, 03:48 PM
The music industry is even worse. Why do you think I stepped away from it too:)

Haha.

Chris_automag_07
06-15-2005, 04:11 PM
No offence to anyone on this board, but I hate when peopl ask, "so when is the new agd gun going to come out?" Or any other gun for that matter. It is so annoying and it never results in the person getting an answer they want to hear. Pointless question. You are not going to get any more information by asking on this or any other forum than you will by just waiting for a company to release their new product. Believe it or not, but it's true.

i accually didnt ask " so when is the new agd gun coming out?" but okay you can go ahead and
try and slam me, its okay. :cry:
also i jus wanted to know if there was a chance of it. :dance:

BigEvil
06-15-2005, 04:51 PM
Reasonably, AGD will NEVER realese anything new until #1 they buy a licensing agreement from SMart Parts or whomever ended up with the patent rights, or #2, all the legal smoke clears up and companies are free to make electros without any type of license.

Fortunately, there are tons of small companies making after market stuff for AGD guns. Chris's Devil Mag could be HUGE if he can get them made fast enough.

Target Practice
06-15-2005, 06:03 PM

i accually didnt ask " so when is the new agd gun coming out?" but okay you can go ahead and
try and slam me, its okay. :cry:
also i jus wanted to know if there was a chance of it. :dance:

It's the same thing, for the most part.

Chris_automag_07
06-15-2005, 11:01 PM
i dont really care who thinks that is is annoying, was just asking. so......BITE ME......thats all :)
J/K......no biggie, im pretty new to agd, i know about my gun alot and other guns but i dont know much about the company, thanks for your input though,.,\

Out