PDA

View Full Version : Tuna is the FISH!!!

vonort
06-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Just wanted to say once again you have come through Tunaman. :clap: :bounce: :clap:

The Mini-Mag just showed up today. And wow was I suprised to get a polished body. Wasn't expecting that. :headbang: :dance: Also the other little extras that you through in there was great.

Just like to say Thank you for great customer relations and what a great dealer we have here on AO. :shooting:

BD_Paintball
06-16-2005, 07:52 PM
there should be a official thread for this, there are like 1 a week and gets old

personman
06-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Congrats. It looks beautiful. Man that body sure looks polished!!

^ subtle way of telling you to get pics or go to hell ;)

Chronobreak
06-16-2005, 08:32 PM
there should be a official thread for this, there are like 1 a week and gets old

its called feedback ;) :ninja:

yes tuna is cool, btw atleast there was a catchy title ;) :rofl:

RoadDawg
06-16-2005, 08:49 PM

Here's a thought... if you don't like it or don't want to read it... don't look at it. It's like public radio... no one forces you to read a post.

Anyways...

Post pics

vonort
06-16-2005, 08:50 PM
personman i was going to put up pics. As soon as i get the digi cam from the wife. But since there is an apparent dislike for post on here that don't mention the ION. I guess I'll just let it go and say the the hell with it.

BD_Paintball
06-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Here's a thought... if you don't like it or don't want to read it... don't look at it. It's like public radio... no one forces you to read a post.

Anyways...

Post pics

like someone else said there is a feedback thread. no one else makes threads thanking someone for a deal they got, if everyone did there would be tons of new pointless threads every day. :cuss:

RoadDawg
06-16-2005, 09:21 PM
like someone else said there is a feedback thread. no one else makes threads thanking someone for a deal they got, if everyone did there would be tons of new pointless threads every day. :cuss:

So that gives you the right to tell him not to post it? Give me a break and cut him some slack. It's no different then 90% of the new posts on this board. Who cares... pick what you want to read but don't bash someone for making a thread that compliments a great guy. It's no different then the million + "thank you Tom", or "will AGD make a new gun" threads that already crowd up the board :nono: . So relax and ease of the accelarator speedy gonzalez. :cheers:

Tunaman
06-16-2005, 09:29 PM
personman i was going to put up pics. As soon as i get the digi cam from the wife. But since there is an apparent dislike for post on here that don't mention the ION. I guess I'll just let it go and say the the hell with it.Post up the Pics man. It's your perogative to do so. Anyone that doesnt like it can go find another forum...where people might actually CARE what you have to say. :mad:

SpecialBlend2786
06-16-2005, 09:37 PM
yes. pics are needed. It's been awhile since i've seen a polished mini :bounce:

TheTramp
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM

The b*tching is what's getting old around here. God forbid people try to support the few venders who really try to help AGD stay current. :rolleyes:

RoadDawg
06-16-2005, 09:45 PM
The *****ing is what's gettig old around here.

Couldn't agree more. :clap:

TheTramp
06-16-2005, 09:46 PM
got in during the edit! ;)

BD_Paintball
06-16-2005, 09:50 PM
so u think every person should make a new thread thanking the person they bought something from. like i said before, make a thread where everyone can post in it and not make a new one every week. maybe i will make a thread to thank the person who i bought a uni from :rolleyes: .

TheTramp
06-16-2005, 09:59 PM
maybe i will make a thread to thank the person who i bought a uni from :rolleyes: .

Right, that equates with the idea of helping an AGD vender. :rolleyes: I know you didn't miss the point. Please try not to pretend that you did because it makes you look foolish.

Vex
06-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Holy thread hijack, Batman!

http://images.allposters.com/images/71/039_20990.jpg

BD_Paintball
06-16-2005, 10:05 PM
i will help a check-it vender. im sure im not the only person who feels this way. make an official thanks to Tuna and it will also save web space, b/c u know everyone wants to save web space ;)

RoadDawg
06-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Holy thread hijack, Batman!

http://images.allposters.com/images/71/039_20990.jpg

So how long had you been sitting on that? :D

so u think every person should make a new thread thanking the person they bought something from. like i said before, make a thread where everyone can post in it and not make a new one every week. maybe i will make a thread to thank the person who i bought a uni from

If that is what you want to do... you are free to do so. I won't go complaining in it. Also not sure if you've noticed but threads have been repeating for a long time. Why complain now. Just do what I do... pick the threads you want to read.

Post up the Pics man. It's your perogative to do so. Anyone that doesnt like it can go find another forum...where people might actually CARE what you have to say.

I agree completely.

SCpoloRicker
06-16-2005, 10:24 PM
You guys are nicer than I am. ;)

Get some pics up of that shiny beast.

PsychoBaller
06-16-2005, 10:32 PM
I have always endorsed Tuna and his helpage. #1 ok guy. heh

vonort
06-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the support guys. And thanks again Tuna.. The Mini is not complete. Going to the local shop to get me an on/off CP Bottom line and redo the air lines. (maybe get a gas thru if they have one) And now what everyone wanted.. . the PICS!!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/vonort/P1010050.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/vonort/P1010051.jpg

personman
06-17-2005, 09:43 AM
It looks really nice :) You'll have a good time with it.
Does it have level 10?

vonort
06-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Nope its a level 7. I have never had a problem with chopping with my classic mags. I used to have a Mini some years back (like 10 or so). Never had a problem with it then either. Most likely be feeding it with a Reloader 2 or a Warp feed.

Tunaman
06-17-2005, 04:12 PM
You should have told me you needed more stuff. I have all of that and more. Email me if you like. Thanks :D

RoadDawg
06-18-2005, 10:11 AM
It looks really nice :) You'll have a good time with it.
Does it have level 10?

In a weird sort of way... I miss the SS stuff. :confused:

By the way it looks good. I love the mini's.