PDA

View Full Version : The new IAO trash Talkin Thread Officiated by me

magman007
06-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Look, the old one is, well old, and there wasnt enough trash talkin goin on in there. Now, its time.

For starters, all of your teams suck, i have seen your rosters, and you all have no chance. Ao team 2 especially, and aftica, good idea loading enough people to field almost 2 teams, i know enough of you will be too hungover to play anyways.

For the rest of you, sans palmer( since im sure glenn is going to shell out a good amount for you guys to play) your companies dont care about you. Dye does care about us.

that would b the reason that, We have been completely outfitted in dye gear, pants, jersies, gloves and masks. What now :)

Rmog, haha breaking out the vikings again?

Shockerowners, eh we will see, im sure none of you have any tallent, and all think you are the next olie lang, not to mention hk testicle swingers

beog, ok that one is too easy

any one notice how there is no timmy team? :) wonder why

palmers, if you guys can make it to your bunkers lugging your metric ton of a marker there, all the power to you

aka, joey, you are mine, and my dm fivvle will take care of you yes I SHOOT A DM5, get over it :)

tippman owners... oh god, where to start. you guys are not tippman effect, and the hell hound isnt tourny legal. and if i find one response trigger, im elling kevin :)

ah... i think ive covered all boundaries!

lets keep this fun :)

rkjunior303
06-17-2005, 11:34 PM
This is the only view we're going to have of bill (magman) and his "dm-fizzle" the entire tournament..

rkjunior303
06-17-2005, 11:35 PM
As for the 2nd AGD team..

but like we have to be AGD Pride 2 so it would be cool to have like eather the II or 2 underneath AGD Pride on the front

this should explain enough...

magman007
06-17-2005, 11:38 PM
rob oh rob..... when are you going to learn, hopefully on the field. because you know from that day, that those were 2 of i want to say 4 eliminations on me the whole day..... but hey, believe what you want :)

you will be seeing me with my gun in the air, but it wont be walking back to the dead box, it will be when celebrating with my team when we take the win

rkjunior303
06-17-2005, 11:40 PM
rob oh rob..... when are you going to learn, hopefully on the field. because you know from that day, that those were 2 of i want to say 4 eliminations on me the whole day..... but hey, believe what you want :)

you will be seeing me with my gun in the air, but it wont be walking back to the dead box, it will be when celebrating with my team when we take the win

i'm pretty sure we only played 4 games............

AGDlover
06-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Python14 Is mine along with ClassicMagger if he plays lol

magman007
06-17-2005, 11:42 PM
python isnt playing, and classic magger isnt on any of the rosters.... so there fore.. no

jdev
06-18-2005, 12:41 AM
bill

not only did you get owned by 1 AKA team last year, you got owned by 2. You think anything is changing from last year to this year. I am definitely going to be mowing your *** this year. get ready to have my balls on your face.

magman007
06-18-2005, 12:47 AM
joey, yes, i did get pinched, so? It happens :) the team lost its steam after the lunch break, but the team has been re formatted, and we have a few tricks up our sleeves, not to mention a psp nppl player playing with us, abiding by the ogd rules :)

tribalman
06-18-2005, 01:12 AM
um...1 good person doesn't make a good team. :nono:

also, what did u have to pay him to play on your team? :p

ntn4502
06-18-2005, 01:57 AM

not only was I the only good player on the team, I also know how aftica functions...which ummm, just do the same thing

oldsoldier
06-18-2005, 08:47 AM
Holy crap Nelson, you play with us one year, and you're the best?!?!?! Coming from our team, I guess thats not saying alot.

Oops, we're supposedd to be trash talking OTHER teams...

edweird
06-18-2005, 09:12 AM
I also know how aftica functions...

Oh you have picked up on our tried and true method of standing there confused after the ref whispers go go go ?

Lohman446
06-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Stupid roster rules wouldn't let me sandbag old Rabid Virus / Biohazard players in...

FistS
06-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Hmmm.
First IAO for me.
I hope my AFTICA talents shine here ladies.
Don't be scared when you see a blur coming to get you.
I promise, I'll make sure I leave enough un-bruised flesh to have mommy tuck you in.

magman007
06-18-2005, 08:36 PM

no, it doesnt make the team, it just makes us stronger. we have a really strong, legal roster.

Holy crap Nelson, you play with us one year, and you're the best?!?!?! Coming from our team, I guess thats not saying alot.

didnt he play with you for 2 years? watch your hoppers boys..... the hopper destroyer will take you down

not to mention i know how aftica plays as well, shouldnt be that much of a fight :)

Hmmm.
First IAO for me.
I hope my AFTICA talents shine here ladies.
Don't be scared when you see a blur coming to get you.
I promise, I'll make sure I leave enough un-bruised flesh to have mommy tuck you in.

i dont understand why i would see a blur comming towards me? i can under stand going away from me and into the dead box, but towards me? nah....

oldsoldier
06-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Nelson only played one year. And, I played damn near every weekend since last IAO until now...as long as my gun works...WATCH OUT!!!!

EDITED FOR BASS ALE TYPOS

magman007
06-18-2005, 11:24 PM
nelson played last year, and he played the year before, on the origional aftica team. there fore 2 years.. as i have 1 year with you guys. yea wut?

Creative Mayhem
06-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Nelson only palyee one year. Abd, I played damn enar every weekend since last IAO until now...as long as my gun works...WATCH OUT!!!!

DAmn drunk! Get off the internet! You are giving us a good drunken rep! :D

SCpoloRicker
06-20-2005, 10:41 AM
$10 on AFTICA for the drinking contest.

/wait, what are we talking about?

Cameo
06-20-2005, 01:10 PM
my 2 cents...

BLAH :nono: to all of you.

Sportsmanship for the hometown girl :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: That is truley ALL that I am worried about. Much rather make friends then go one on one with 280 psi of anything ( the bruises do nothing for my fashion trends).

ps: I don't think GP is going to make it to IAO this year :cry:

Thordic
06-20-2005, 01:22 PM
We imported two ringers this year. We've got the tall man and the short man. The Brit and the Rican. Between the speed of Manikes trigger and the invisibility of Fists, you guys don't stand a chance.

We've got the Asian Sensation Miscue on our roster. His patented "asian glow" will blind all who try to shoot at him.

We've got the karambit kung-fu master Ed who will dazzle you with his cat-like reflexes and grace as he bunkers you while you sit there in awe.

We've got that paragon of justice, the world-famous Captain Canuck, whose super-powers of drinking guiness and getting diarrhea shall overcome all those who shall do harm to AFTICA.

And thats only like HALF our roster. The other half is chock full of gimmick players and special weapons whose powers combined will form the super team of AFTICA whose specialty skills in the bi-athalon of drinking and paintball are unmatched in the known galaxy.

Don't even step.

Creative Mayhem
06-20-2005, 01:41 PM
We imported two ringers this year. We've got the tall man and the short man. The Brit and the Rican. Between the speed of Manikes trigger and the invisibility of Fists, you guys don't stand a chance.

We've got the Asian Sensation Miscue on our roster. His patented "asian glow" will blind all who try to shoot at him.

We've got the karambit kung-fu master Ed who will dazzle you with his cat-like reflexes and grace as he bunkers you while you sit there in awe.

We've got that paragon of justice, the world-famous Captain Canuck, whose super-powers of drinking guiness and getting diarrhea shall overcome all those who shall do harm to AFTICA.

And thats only like HALF our roster. The other half is chock full of gimmick players and special weapons whose powers combined will form the super team of AFTICA whose specialty skills in the bi-athalon of drinking and paintball are unmatched in the known galaxy.

Don't even step.

:rofl: QFT :rofl: :cheers:

rkjunior303
06-20-2005, 01:49 PM

Don't even step.

I died in hysterics when i read this.

Thordic
06-20-2005, 01:54 PM
We are the rock gods of paintball.

magman007
06-20-2005, 02:39 PM
ah, you may have known players, people that we all know and recognize, but i, i have foreces to be reconed with.

To counteract your Manike, i show you mr Hawk Pettengill. Hawk has been playing Psp and NPPL events since 97, on and off, and is currently ranked rookie in both standings. Hawk constantly gets pac timers put on him ,from insane ROF.

Secondly to counter your fists, i have Shayne Bennet, world class rugby player, fast as anything, and will be hanging the flag on your deadbox before you realize the ref said go go go.

your Ed is countered by mr ntn. Ed will not be able to play if his hopper has been shattered in to a million little pieces.

The asian sensation, has nothing against mr Marvin Buhel, AAA baseball player, and all around great paintballer.

Captain cannuck? the canadian is no match for the home grown power that is Matrixowner.com

something that must be taken into account is that you are all about to enter the matrix, and you will take the blue pill, and see what happens.

magman007
06-20-2005, 02:42 PM
I will have extra tanks there.
you can change the automag to x mag it doesnt matter to me
as for the team name unless it is funny i wouldnt chage it
The preorder paint would be nice
i will also have a back up e carta mag (its drab olive w/ black parts & removable tac lite) in case we have to play at night.
May or may not have a predator board

OMG oh my god, that was funny... checked the second teams thread... Tac lite incase we have to play at night. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ntn4502
06-20-2005, 04:01 PM

AFTICA = Hindinburg? Sounds about right

Muzikman
06-20-2005, 04:22 PM
AFTICA will go over like a lead zeppelin.

magman007
06-20-2005, 06:00 PM
are you saying aftica is as easy to hit as the hindenberg? or that your strategy sucks as much as the hindenberg did? maybe they are as slow as the hindenberg?

edweird
06-20-2005, 06:02 PM
easy to hit as the hindenberg?

Pot... id like to introduce you to my good friend kettle...

Thordic
06-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Your mom goes down like the Hindenburg. And the herpes burns just as bad as a hydrogen explosion.

magman007
06-20-2005, 08:06 PM
but atleast we didnt fail last year like aftica. aftica failed as bad as the hindenberg, started off full of alotta gas, and proceded to crash and burn :)

Muzikman
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
You guys have no place to talk. You let a team of all mechanical...most of which were made of brass...beat you.

Lohman446
06-20-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm thinking about playing hopperball :p Leaves me more money for drinking and partying

Muzikman
06-20-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm thinking about playing hopperball :p Leaves me more money for drinking and partying

Don't worry, you won't be in the game long enough to use more than a hopper worth of paint.

Lohman446
06-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Don't worry, you won't be in the game long enough to use more than a hopper worth of paint.

Good point :D

One of my teammates is bringing a tac one with a light in case it gets dark
One has this weird obsession with AGD Pride
I still don't have the gun I am going to use

I love them though... they are starting to concern me.

Kev... how about bending the rules a bit and letting me put in a late entry of one of the Woodlands :D Hehe...

Muzikman
06-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Don't worry, Rob is a good man...I am sure he was only joking about the "incase it's dark" part.

Cameo
06-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Your mom goes down like the Hindenburg. And the herpes burns just as bad as a hydrogen explosion.

that is so desperalty disturbing in every way imaginable... remind me to not use the loo in AFTICA's room..

but on with the trash talking stuff...

capt. canuk, as a return gift for the neat maple leaf last year, I am given' ya stripes and lettin' ya see stars (cause I am just so dang nice like that). :hail:

and being that I am really bad at this trash talking thing I am done

~steph
ps: if my team beats AFTICA that wont hurt my chances of getting a ride in the vett will it? (I am sure it is better then a red 97).

magman007
06-20-2005, 09:41 PM
You guys have no place to talk. You let a team of all mechanical...most of which were made of brass...beat you.

bah we had nothing to loose at that point, we were feeling pitty for you guys

niteHawk337
06-21-2005, 12:36 PM
So.. this time is AFTICA gonna stop whining when we beat them the FIRST TIME??

Sheesh - everyone talks about how old we are... but you guys might want a hearing aid to hear the start of the games!

Thordic
06-21-2005, 01:25 PM

Sheesh - everyone talks about how old we are... but you guys might want a hearing aid to hear the start of the games!

Just make sure the refs stop babbling about Jeremy's cape and tell us the game is starting next time :)

Cameo
06-21-2005, 01:26 PM

I think they were to busy talking about how much nicer our markers were, and therefore did not hear the 10 second. Need to Thank Glen and Craig for thier "late start". :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

magman007
06-21-2005, 01:36 PM
i think they were openly mocking your markers, but hey, thats me

FistS
06-22-2005, 08:08 PM
:argh: Good news.
Found a mask / pack to use.
Now you're all done for

magman007
06-22-2005, 08:25 PM
you already had a mask to use, i offered mine remember you bumbling idiot?

WARPED1
06-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Now, I love my Smart Parts guys, but no one stands a chance against the DYEMATRIX guys, they will own the event.
Team AO(or whatever), and AFTICA? Is there a place below last?
Shockerowners, second for my boys.

Is RMOG Rainmakers OG? Rainmaker, 'nuff said
BEOG= one or two places behing the mag teams.
Theres a Palmers OG?! Great guns, but not in tournies.

Thats not the Led Zepplin, thats the Hindenburgh, which means all you AFTICA pansies will blow up.

magman007
06-22-2005, 08:44 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=178483

nuff said.

thanks for the support Warped1

Muzikman
06-22-2005, 08:45 PM
N
Theres a Palmers OG?! Great guns, but not in tournies.

hehe, yeah there is a Palmers Owners Group...and ya know what, it's the oldest Paintball owners group on the internet. And last year, our Brass team took 3rd, so the guns are better than the Matrix.

magman007
06-22-2005, 08:47 PM
no... not better than the matrix, we just lost steam, not air pressure like aftica did... and rmog....

this year, with the schedual actually not chaotic, we should fare much better and not have time to tighten up again

Muzikman
06-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Call it what you want...you did worse than our Brass team.

Lohman446
06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm going to roll on the floor when your team dressed in full dye gear is rolled by teams like mine.. right now I'm thinking jeans and a t-shirt.

WARPED1
06-22-2005, 08:51 PM
No Intimidator team? They won last year, Intims. vs Matrcies would have been an awesome final!

Muzikman
06-22-2005, 08:52 PM
No timmy team this year.

and I am thinking it's going to be Palmer and AKA in the finals.

WARPED1
06-22-2005, 09:00 PM
No timmy team this year.

What drugs are you on?! And, can I have some?

edweird
06-22-2005, 09:02 PM
nah the timmy team from last year got ribbed damn hard for shooting at the spectators though the netting intentionally... that and massivly altering the roster with something like a preformed team.

btw that kid is damn lucky didnt get clubed like a babyseal later that day.

WARPED1
06-22-2005, 09:03 PM
nah the timmy team from last year got ribbed damn hard for shooting at the spectators though the netting intentionally... that and massivly altering the roster with something like a preformed team.

btw that kid is damn lucky didnt get clubed like a babyseal later that day.
Must've been a kid from PBN..................

magman007
06-22-2005, 09:03 PM
No timmy team this year.

have you seen the aka roster?

Muzikman
06-22-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I am a captain remember:)

magman007
06-22-2005, 09:15 PM
i know this..... bah

aparently you like to mock my attempt at subtlety

LudavicoSoldier
06-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Lets not forget those of use with AIR-Powered. Autoclackers R Us! I'm gonna zap all you 'lectro toting fools with my mech Westwood! Booya!

Muzikman
06-22-2005, 09:18 PM
There will probably be more electros on your team their either of ours:)

Also, I'll be playing with a heavily Palmerized cocker.

Cameo
06-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Yeah, I am a captain remember:)

What do you have to do to be a captian??? Captain Cameo has such a nice ring to it :clap:

LudavicoSoldier
06-22-2005, 09:24 PM
No doubt! I am bringing all four of my cockers (two mech (westwood, twister), two electro (ripper, lotus)) with me, so I'll have some choice in the matter. :D

Fancy pants DMFizzle ballers: BRING IT!

magman007
06-22-2005, 09:32 PM
No doubt! I am bringing all four of my cockers (two mech (westwood, twister), two electro (ripper, lotus)) with me, so I'll have some choice in the matter. :D

Fancy pants DMFizzle ballers: BRING IT!

why do i predict your team going the way of rmog lastyear?

Lohman446
06-23-2005, 02:57 PM
So.. I tried to read and understand the NPPL rules and my head hurts...

magman007
06-23-2005, 03:01 PM
eh, its pretty much standard rules, if there is something completely out there, kev will explain it

TippmannOwners
06-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Good luck to everyone playing.

no Rts... but I know you guys fear those..

Hell hound.. Yeah i'd be scared too if i only had a mag.

Tippmann effect? hahahah nope.. We are better.

:ninja:

Lohman446
06-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Good luck to everyone playing.

no Rts... but I know you guys fear those..

Hell hound.. Yeah i'd be scared too if i only had a mag.

Tippmann effect? hahahah nope.. We are better.

:ninja:

:p what, you guys counting on torrential rain to take out the Matrixes / Shockers / Vikings?

WARPED1
06-24-2005, 02:24 PM
:p what, you guys counting on torrential rain to take out the Matrixes / Shockers / Vikings?
They're hoping the IAO institutes a new underwater SCUBA field.

TippmannOwners
06-24-2005, 02:57 PM
we'll see.. :nono:

Your all just jealous your gun's cant shoot under water.

Remember to have fun.
And once again, Good luck to all the teams.

WARPED1
06-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I got 6.2 million Drachmas(about 48 cents US) on the Proto team for first. Shockerowners second...............

Lohman446
06-24-2005, 03:20 PM
I got 6.2 million Drachmas(about 48 cents US) on the Proto team for first. Shockerowners second...............

I'll take that, I foresee a spoiler of one of the "non-tournament marker" teams (AFTICA, Team AO, Palmers nickel or brass, Brass Eagle, Rainmaker, or Tippman) taking first or second.

TippmannOwners
06-24-2005, 03:22 PM
I'll take that, I foresee a spoiler of one of the "non-tournament marker" teams (AFTICA, Team AO, Palmers nickel or brass, Brass Eagle, Rainmaker, or Tippman) taking first or second.

i like this guy..
by the way, proto isnt feilding a team are they?

WARPED1
06-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Check the odds in Vegas, none of those teams are in the top 10... AFTICA is -63. :p

i like this guy..
by the way, proto isnt feilding a team are they?

dyematrix.com, magman007, is the captain.

Lohman446
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Check the odds in Vegas, none of those teams are in the top 10... AFTICA is -63. :p

dyematrix.com, magman007, is the captain.

Wait a minute.. there are eleven teams.. I named more than two, so some of them have ot be in the top ten :p

My new idea is to draw a "line" towards the back of a Shocker, put a big X-valve engraving behind that line, and see if I can sneak it in as a mag :D

WARPED1
06-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Wait a minute.. there are eleven teams.. I named more than two, so some of them have ot be in the top ten :p

My new idea is to draw a "line" towards the back of a Shocker, put a big X-valve engraving behind that line, and see if I can sneak it in as a mag :D
THEN you'd stand a chance of winning! :p

Cameo
06-24-2005, 03:52 PM

Personally, I am just counting on Dumb luck to win..
But a thought did cross my mind... the non-electro teams will save money on paint, therefore we will be more inclined to get drunk and enjoy ourselves... I knew there was a reason for feilding a team of mechanicals.
:shooting: :cheers: :shooting:

~steph

Creative Mayhem
06-24-2005, 05:48 PM
They're hoping the IAO institutes a new underwater SCUBA field.

That has to be the best idea yet! I'll get my twin tank setup ready :D

the non-electro teams will save money on paint, therefore we will be more inclined to get drunk and enjoy ourselves...

You may save money, but we all KNOW who and where the party will be.

Distillery Part II

rkjunior303
06-25-2005, 09:25 AM
But a thought did cross my mind... the non-electro teams will save money on paint, therefore we will be more inclined to get drunk and enjoy ourselves... I knew there was a reason for feilding a team of mechanicals.

~steph

but the AFTICA team keg was already paid for!

Lohman446
06-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Everyones hoping that I remember the difference between and AGD Automag and an AMT Automag... somehow I don't think that one would chrono right...

AGDlover
06-25-2005, 09:32 AM
we'll see.. :nono:

Your all just jealous your gun's cant shoot under water.

Remember to have fun.
And once again, Good luck to all the teams.

lol when will you have to shoot underwater at IAO??? :rolleyes: :ninja: lol

Spartan X
06-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Everyones hoping that I remember the difference between and AGD Automag and an AMT Automag... somehow I don't think that one would chrono right...

Hahahah....ummm You know, I have a old AMT Automag 2 .22 magnum shorty! I think we will get along just fine, heh.

Darn laws else I'd bring it for show and tell.

-Tim

magman007
06-25-2005, 09:22 PM
but the AFTICA team keg was already paid for!

yea mostly by you and me :)

ntn4502
06-25-2005, 11:41 PM

~steph

I've been deviding my tip money equally from the past few months in to seperate piles, paint and beer, and I have enough for a few cases

magman007
06-26-2005, 12:00 AM
few cases of beer? or paint? :)

oldsoldier
06-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Wait, you get tips?!?! You bartend? no offense Nelson, you ever serve me a drink in a bar, the only tip you'll get from me is the ip of my beer bottle... ;)

Alley
06-26-2005, 05:07 PM
wow, I hope everyones bite is half as bad as your bark. Should provide for a fun and intersting game. Although, I vote my team for sportsmanship for showing up at the field before noon and sober! Doesnt that count for something? :clap:

ntn4502
06-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Paint, so umm yea lotta beer

OS, my tips come from the ladies :)

oldsoldier
06-26-2005, 07:06 PM
They must be blind...or drag queens

magman007
06-26-2005, 07:23 PM
bill, are you really one to talk? :)

Alley
06-26-2005, 08:47 PM
You mean bill isnt the hottest stud on AO ? Ofcourse he is (this is only mild sucking up because hes the captain) Plus, I bring the teams playing ability down so I gotta say something nice :)

Cameo
06-26-2005, 10:11 PM
They must be blind...or drag queens
lmao :eek:

You mean bill isnt the hottest stud on AO ? Ofcourse he is (this is only mild sucking up because hes the captain) Plus, I bring the teams playing ability down so I gotta say something nice

Want a hint?? Back center bunker every time, can't go wrong there. I'll keep the light on for ya, will be like a nicley warmed seat. :p

magman007
06-27-2005, 03:07 AM
now i know where to shoot off the break just for spite :)

Alley
06-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Well, shooting me would hardly be something to brag about considering..... Besides Im sure being that I have a team that does play well and 9 members I'm sure I'll hardly get much field time after the hangovers wear off ... :)

ElHefe2000
06-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Good luck to all you guys here on AO.Too bad us guys on SO are gonna maul you. :D :p :shooting:

Cameo
06-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Good luck to all you guys here on AO.Too bad us guys on SO are gonna maul you. :D :p :shooting:
SO??? I am sooo lost.. someone please inform me :confused:

Muzikman
06-28-2005, 01:53 PM
SO??? I am sooo lost.. someone please inform me :confused:

Shockers Owners Group

tribalman
06-28-2005, 02:17 PM

i say these guys are gonna win. cant beat a sith lord! :rofl:

Lohman446
06-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Y'all are in trouble, I ordered my single trigger, powerfeed, classic RT from E-bay, assuming it works and I don't have my DevilMag by then... I'm yeh... ummm... going to be making aimed shots at you. :D

Spartan X
06-29-2005, 09:53 AM
i say these guys are gonna win. cant beat a sith lord! :rofl:

So what's the light side? The Single triggered Slider Merlin I'll be using :)

LudavicoSoldier
06-29-2005, 12:24 PM
So what's the light side? The Single triggered Slider Merlin I'll be using :)

Yeaaaaah man that whats up! Clackers of tha world unite, aight?

Spartan X
06-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Hahaha, well I told one of my team mates that if he used his Merlin PUMP, that I'd use my mech merlin as well.....if Not I guess I would just choose from the excal or viking if I have to play spray and pray ;)

TippmannOwners
06-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Is there a bps limit in this tournament?

Muzikman
06-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Nope.

6.01 Marker Specifications. Players may use a single, 68 caliber, pump or semi
automatic paintball marker, which consists of a single barrel and single trigger. All Paintball
Markers shall only operate in semi auto or pump mode and may not operate in other discharge
modes such as burst, enhanced trigger or fully automatic discharge mode during league play.
See ASTM F2272-03

Jonno06
06-30-2005, 06:40 PM
^^^not like you'de have a problem reaching it anyway;)

TippmannOwners
06-30-2005, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=Jonno06]^^^not like you'de have a problem reaching it anyway;)[/QUOTE

I wouldn't be so sure if I was you.

Something for the haters, buddys old 98.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=tippmann-effect-98

just to compare....

BTW theres no guns on the team with stock boards except one FYI. :shooting:

Jonno06
06-30-2005, 06:59 PM
happen to know the exact bps that video?

magman007
06-30-2005, 09:11 PM
is that supposed to be impressive?

TippmannOwners
06-30-2005, 09:17 PM
for a tippmann with barly any air. Yeah it is.

you can talk all you want man we'll see. :shooting:

FistS
07-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Lol..
Tippman's :sleeping:

Mag's is where it's at.
Or... AFTICA's habits... Ill let you decide that.

Good to see everyone is as excited as I am for this one. Goana be a fun week, thats fo shu!

Countin down the days till we get the heck outa Jersey and enter the no-man's land of PA.

Peace

magman007
07-01-2005, 09:33 PM
for a tippmann with barly any air. Yeah it is.

you can talk all you want man we'll see. :shooting:

well, i find it funny, to even make your gun slightly competetive, you have to use the old, unrefined board from my marker type. the matrix board.

and boy is that a ghetto install. could have been done much cleaner, and much easier if you had used a morlock board. or hell even a t board.

its still a tippman, the bolt speed is still too fast, and they still break paint, and they are still 20 feet long and wonky to play with.

and you guys have absolutely no chance.

edit: the lcd board isnt crap, it just isnt nearly as good as the stock dm board ( created by egi) or a nyx board

Kevmaster
07-03-2005, 11:54 PM
IAO sucks

IAPTE rules

magman007
07-08-2005, 08:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh man

i havnt laughed so hard in a long long time

good one kev

and thanks for screwing us over :)

AGDlover
07-08-2005, 09:03 PM
ok tippman person over there...just go lay down in a corner right now and think about how Owned you got over the LAST 6 PAGES! :eek: lol oh ya good one kev thanks a lot. and I still am wateing to see the vid of a tippy going 30+bps(like the Zak vetter movies)

Cameo
07-09-2005, 02:15 PM
I think I will bring a nice present for all the guys who have a marker breakdown.. Specifically the rainmaker guys.... :rofl: :shooting:

AGDlover
07-09-2005, 02:18 PM
lol
dont forget the brass eagle guys cameo

Cameo
07-09-2005, 02:34 PM
lol
dont forget the brass eagle guys cameo

I can not knock brass eagle to much... Need to suck up to Kevmaster :hail:
Not to mention that my "little" brother has one, but it is pretty decent.. Of course that is only because it has some Palmers parts. :dance: :dance:

AGDlover
07-09-2005, 02:35 PM
nice get some pics

FistS
07-10-2005, 02:57 AM
AGDLover...
Honestly think you have any chance , being AO's "second" team?
And I dont mean just in drinking :cry:

ntn4502
07-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Kev, how many vendors are going to be there this year?

...My guess is 2, one that sells military attachments for tippmans, and one that sells paint for $745 a case.

AGDlover
07-10-2005, 11:09 AM
AGDLover...
Honestly think you have any chance , being AO's "second" team?
And I dont mean just in drinking :cry:

it was a thought eh and i dont drink so eh

Cameo
07-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Kev, how many vendors are going to be there this year?

...My guess is 2, one that sells military attachments for tippmans, and one that sells paint for $745 a case.

No rest assured that Smart Parts will be there hyping thier IONS :rolleyes: and thier Smart Parts Girls Calenders (which might I add have the same varring quality control as thier products) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ntn4502
07-10-2005, 04:16 PM
cool, maybe I'll pick an ION up

cris8762
07-10-2005, 05:41 PM
sigh, guess i have to rep BEOG here.

Palmers, tippmann, aftica, AO . . .. . chumps. DMOG and SO dont scare me. Let me see some roster specs with tournaments won, years played, then you can talk ****.

*note* I'm originally a timmy owner, but will be reluctantly borrowing a BE gun.....assuming it works

BTW, I'll be in Kev's room, so if you plan on partying (house, hotel, whatever) just hit me up!!

Alley
07-10-2005, 08:34 PM
..Well, this is a little off subject sorry, But, it seems most of you all dont really look at the "meet and greet" section so I wanted to paste it here just incase. I've gotten a pretty good response in the forums I've put this in so it seems mostly everyone is coming. So, if anyone didnt see it and wants to come I just wanted to let y'all know.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=179182

magman007
07-10-2005, 08:43 PM
sigh, guess i have to rep BEOG here.

Palmers, tippmann, aftica, AO . . .. . chumps. DMOG and SO dont scare me. Let me see some roster specs with tournaments won, years played, then you can talk ****.

*note* I'm originally a timmy owner, but will be reluctantly borrowing a BE gun.....assuming it works

BTW, I'll be in Kev's room, so if you plan on partying (house, hotel, whatever) just hit me up!!

Hawkins Pettingill relev tourny exp for iao... rookie in psp and nppl

what kevin didnt ask for....

a whole long list of nppl teams at varying levels... dye sponsored

Bill Badnaruk

Iao OGD 4th place co captain team matrixowners.com dye sponsored

Marvin Buhle

Psp history and local tournies....

thats half the roster, the rest... oh you dont even want me to mention

Cameo
07-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Hawkins Pettingill relev tourny exp for iao... rookie in psp and nppl

what kevin didnt ask for....

a whole long list of nppl teams at varying levels... dye sponsored

Bill Badnaruk

Iao OGD 4th place co captain team matrixowners.com dye sponsored

Marvin Buhle

Psp history and local tournies....

thats half the roster, the rest... oh you dont even want me to mention

I don't much fancy the Timmy's or the Timmy guys....ICK.. :sleeping:

As for Palmers, we have a bunch of old guys who are there for one basic reason TO ENJOY THE GAME But the fact that one of our teams picked up 3rd place last year (I think all those guys are returinging) and the other team picked up Sportsmanship (4? of those people are returning) All by using Quality Mechanical Guns just might give POG a bit to be proud about. Personally if we have fun then this chickey is happy, and more so if Glenn and Craig Palmer are proud to have us using thier craftsmanship then that is better then any award that would end up lost in someones attic. :hail: :dance: :hail:

By the way, looking forward to meeting y'all. :clap:

ntn4502
07-11-2005, 09:55 AM
who plays for timmy's :confused:

LudavicoSoldier
07-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Timmys nor ICD are playing this year.

I just read the "NPPL" rules, and I can't use my Westwood, as it is orange acid wash! Suck! :mad:

magman007
07-11-2005, 01:54 PM
you know, we wanna have fun as well, thats what the whole thing is all about, but in all honesty, winning would be nice as well, we really wanna rep dye in the best way we can, by proving they are the best :)

magman007
07-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Timmys nor ICD are playing this year.

I just read the "NPPL" rules, and I can't use my Westwood, as it is orange acid wash! Suck! :mad:

bring that up at the captains meeting, or have some one bring it up, i have no issues with allowing it, and i believe no one else will either.

Lohman446
07-11-2005, 01:56 PM
bring that up at the captains meeting, or have some one bring it up, i have no issues with allowing it, and i believe no one else will either.

I agree with that... I expect we are going to make some exceptions just to let everyone play with what they want

Cameo
07-12-2005, 02:20 AM
I agree with that... I expect we are going to make some exceptions just to let everyone play with what they want

Just remembering the "exceptions" that were made to last years tourney to "let everyone play" (not neccesarily with what they wanted); resulted in a very unfair team dominating what was supposed to be a fair and FUN tourney. Granted I do not know a whole lot about the mechanics of paint ball guns, or the sport in general (just enough to know to stay safe and shot in the other teams gereral direction). There will be more then a handful of "newbies" playing as well as seasoned vets. Are the guns with all the top end equipment really needed in this type of tourney?? Wanna use that type of gear then get yourslef a 3 or 7 man team together, or use it in the scenario. :rolleyes:
That being said, I say keep the rules as they are.. They would not bend the 50 mile radious rules which on some teams meant that people could not play at all :cry: So why should the rules on the gun mechanics be bent?
~steph

Muzikman
07-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Steph, what he is talking about playing with is an old Westwood autococker. Unless he put on an electro frame it's a fully mechanical gun. What he is upset about is the NPPL color rules. NPPL restricts some colors along with clear loaders. This is to help the refs see paint hits. It has nothing to do with performance (well, a Westwood is a nice cocker) but my guess is that it's also 6 years old.

Last year there were a few small NPPL rules that were changed to make the event more fun. The rule that was changed that caused alot of problems was not an NPPL rule, but an owners group rule that Kevin set.

Lohman446
07-12-2005, 09:33 AM
I forget... do we need NPPL ID for this event?

BuyMyMag
07-12-2005, 09:43 AM
I like how you call shockerowners HK Testicle Swingers, I am on the shockerowners.com boards all the time, and have yet to see any HK support... I think SO will take it home... You say palmers is carrying a ton of marker? I hope the AGD team isn't carrying e-mags, those things are HUGE.

:dance: go shockerowners :dance:

LudavicoSoldier
07-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Kev posted that he has no problem with orange guns over at the OGD forums. w00t I got me a Westwoody! :D

Cameo
07-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Steph, what he is talking about playing with is an old Westwood autococker. Unless he put on an electro frame it's a fully mechanical gun. What he is upset about is the NPPL color rules. NPPL restricts some colors along with clear loaders. This is to help the refs see paint hits. It has nothing to do with performance (well, a Westwood is a nice cocker) but my guess is that it's also 6 years old.

Last year there were a few small NPPL rules that were changed to make the event more fun. The rule that was changed that caused alot of problems was not an NPPL rule, but an owners group rule that Kevin set.

thanks for explaining.. I shall never learn unless someone tells me... :headbang:

LudavicoSoldier
07-12-2005, 01:10 PM
For the record - drilling a Westwood for eyes is high treason for the cocker faithful, IMHO. :D

AND being the pic whore I am...

http://idisk.mac.com/dgreening/Public/westwood2.jpg

AGDlover
07-12-2005, 01:33 PM
I like how you call shockerowners HK Testicle Swingers, I am on the shockerowners.com boards all the time, and have yet to see any HK support... I think SO will take it home... You say palmers is carrying a ton of marker? I hope the AGD team isn't carrying e-mags, those things are HUGE.

:dance: go shockerowners :dance:

you got a problem with emags BUDDY?!! :ninja:

Captain Canuck
07-12-2005, 01:36 PM
You say palmers is carrying a ton of marker? I hope the AGD team isn't carrying e-mags, those things are HUGE.

While you are right about Emags being "huge" that is size only when compared to the palmer. Palmer's are made from brass as opposed to aluminum, therefore heavier.

One more thing to bear in mind, most of the palmer owners and mag owners are very VERY used to the so called "huge" markers, so it doesn't even factor in. So before you start beaking off, you should play with some dedicated mag/palmer shooters, not only will the mop the floor with you, their guns will still be in thier possession and working flawlessly, 6months(or more) down the road. With SP's track record for QC, can you honestly say that about the shocker?

Just something to ponder.

BuyMyMag
07-12-2005, 01:44 PM
:rolleyes: I have owned one AGD gun my whole life, and must I say, POS. It was an old school automag... That thing would not shoot more than 1 ball without chopping. Since the day I had it, it would feed 2 balls into the chamber, and the bolt would hit between them, thus breaking both balls. If you came within 3 feet of me, I had a nice super soaker. This may not be the case for the bulky, heavy, huge e-mags, but that's just my expirence. I also owned an older shocker. I had it since 00', and til the day I sold it in 05, it worked FLAWLESSLY. GG

AGDlover
07-12-2005, 01:47 PM
lol wanna defent the POS statement and the chopping statemet I do believe team AO is playing you guys :rolleyes:

LudavicoSoldier
07-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Lets not turn this into mag bashing.

Alley
07-12-2005, 05:08 PM
No wonder Muz is letting me use his Emag ..... I have to use a heavy gun so that he thinks I cant catch up to him and bunker his butt!! :rofl:

ntn4502
07-12-2005, 06:52 PM
I hear ya Buymymag, getting rid of mine was the best choice I ever made

magman007
07-12-2005, 07:58 PM
same here ntn, but my sfl and e-mag, and rt pro, and mag, all performed well, they just arent tourny suitable in my mind any more

Blazestorm
07-12-2005, 08:16 PM
For the record - drilling a Westwood for eyes is high treason for the cocker faithful, IMHO. :D

AND being the pic whore I am...

http://idisk.mac.com/dgreening/Public/westwood2.jpg

If you attempt to drill it, I will stab you, then buy the gun from you and keep it far away from you.

I hate people who ruin evo's and such with eblades. I hate eblades. I <3 sliders. Thx

Lohman446
07-12-2005, 08:27 PM
For all of those that don't think a mag can perform in tournaments... I posted a list of things that I thought it would take to make the mag a tournament level marker again... there was one person at the time who had 95% of those issues covered and had the answers... I'm tracking those answers now - UPS says they should be here tomorrow

Muzikman
07-12-2005, 08:27 PM
same here ntn, but my sfl and e-mag, and rt pro, and mag, all performed well, they just arent tourny suitable in my mind any more

And I ask...just how many tournaments have you played in in the last year that the E/X mag wouldn't have been competitive?

magman007
07-12-2005, 08:59 PM
:argh:

lots of fun tournies etc in ks, played all winter... the sfl would not have suited me

Lohman446
07-12-2005, 09:00 PM
:argh:

lots of fun tournies etc in ks, played all winter... the sfl would not have suited me

Why? What was it lacking? I have my own answers and am not trying to disagree with you or argue too much, I just want to know what you think.

Tippmann Effect
07-12-2005, 11:02 PM
magman007

You talk so much and yet I believe you will be the 1st person to get hit every match.....

1: You are probably slow.
2: You probably cannot fit behind any bunkers without having one part of you body sticking out.

After it is all said and done matrix will be standing to the side after losing :cry: to this years under dogs! :headbang:

magman007
07-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Why? What was it lacking? I have my own answers and am not trying to disagree with you or argue too much, I just want to know what you think.

kick, efficiency that is sub par, and frankly, a crappy eye system

magman007

You talk so much and yet I believe you will be the 1st person to get hit every match.....

2: You probably cannot fit behind any bunkers without having one part of you body sticking out.

After it is all said and done matrix will be standing to the side after losing to this years under dogs!

you make me laugh, because you must realize that you have absolutely no chance what so ever. We took 4th last year, and you took what? nothing thats right, nothing, because you didnt even play.

you dont know how it goes down, and in all honesty, i cant wait to wipe the field with you all.

ive been at this longer than you can imagine, and my gun isnt 4 feet long. I garauntee that i will not be the one getting shot off the break, but you, and your team mates, will be taken out by the likes of Cameo, and alley, baisically noobies, and heck, even ao team 2 will place better than you guys.

Now, please, give up.

Cameo
07-13-2005, 12:11 AM
No wonder Muz is letting me use his Emag ..... I have to use a heavy gun so that he thinks I cant catch up to him and bunker his butt!! :rofl:

Alley girl, learn with the heavy mechanicals.. That way you will develope strength, and accuracy.. then when you get one of those expensive electros, you wont have to spray and pray, you will have the accuracy to save paint :)

Muz, Are you using that big 30 pound thing with the autofeed and what not? I just remember you showing it to me the frist time i made an appearance at IAO, then it started to rain... rather pour..Thank heavens for "little" brothers with hats to steal... :hail:

Cameo
07-13-2005, 12:22 AM
magman007

After it is all said and done matrix will be standing to the side after losing :cry: to this years under dogs! :headbang:

Darn it you just reminded me of how huge my buttox is this year... which bunker is the widest? That is where I am going to need to be.. :ninja:

you make me laugh, because you must realize that you have absolutely no chance what so ever. We took 4th last year, and you took what? nothing thats right, nothing, because you didnt even play.

you dont know how it goes down, and in all honesty, i cant wait to wipe the field with you all.

ive been at this longer than you can imagine, and my gun isnt 4 feet long. I garauntee that i will not be the one getting shot off the break, but you, and your team mates, will be taken out by the likes of Cameo, and alley, baisically noobies, and heck, even ao team 2 will place better than you guys.

Now, please, give up.
Wait wasn't it a team of OLD Palmers guys that came in third above the fresh young matrix guys?? Imagine that...
I have been playing almost ! full year, that is 1 tourney, 2 full weekends and umm a game against 13 year old kids every now and then... I had my first elimination in my first tourney, and quite a few since then..I am working on that acuracy thing, and I almost know how to turn off the saftey :dance: :dance: So I am thinking I am not quite a Newbie anymore.. more of a "there are guys around so I choose to be helpless untill they decide to teach me the proper way to play" .

~steph
ps: I give kudos to the Tippman guys, they tend to me military like in thier stratagies, only thing better then a buisnessman with a tie is a military guy with a crew cut..Best of luck Tippy's

Tippmann Effect
07-13-2005, 12:52 AM
~steph
ps: I give kudos to the Tippman guys, they tend to me military like in thier stratagies, only thing better then a buisnessman with a tie is a military guy with a crew cut..Best of luck Tippy's

Thanks, Slow and steady is the ticket right?

Good luck to all
All though I want to get along with all of you, the flaming will be responded to....

magman says.....
"joey, yes, I did get pinched, so? It happens the team lost its steam after the lunch break"
^^ That explains it, lets all hope they eat a big breakfast, at least magman will have an excuse why him and his team lost to us.

btw magman, with my bsi boarded 98 and 2 way ram I should get about 20 bps or more...

Magman, I know you need a fast board since your sill level is about a 2 out of 10.

A ramping board, magman you probably have one thrown into your grip since you can only pull about 8 bps right?

A back player does not need to be all that fast but, by the time you make it to your bunker the rest of your team will be shot out, of course you are left for last more bonus balls from more players just for you.....

Fists, are your strong enough to hold up that heavy mag?

AGD, skill + bps is the key to win, not just talking trash.....

I hope it doesn't rain at this years IAO, I mean I wouldn't want anyone to slide into a bunker and short there board out....

TOG is taking over OGD this year, be prepared all of you loud mouth wiping fools.

Like I said before "all though I want to get along with all of you, the flaming will be responded to."

* Good luck, have fun and don't get shot! :clap: *

* ;) Lets all play fair and have fun! *

Lohman446
07-13-2005, 06:36 AM
kick, efficiency that is sub par, and frankly, a crappy eye system

I'm with you on the eye system, I'll even go as far as the anti-chop system sucks

Efficiency - ever run out of air in a game due to it? I *think* my mag was as efficient as my Matrix is.

Kick... ehh, maybe to some degree but it wasn't that bad.

AGDlover
07-13-2005, 09:34 AM
btw magman, with my bsi boarded 98 and 2 way ram I should get about 20 bps or more...
But it has been proven VEARY few ppl can pull 20bps or more so that really doesnt matter and basicly what your saying is your speed will make you win? ummmmm i think not

AGD, skill + bps is the key to win, not just talking trash.....

your saying I dont have skill ya we'll see about that one

magman007
07-13-2005, 11:48 AM
shows how much you know, ask any one, im not slow on the trigger.

I shoot M3, because only tadao makes a quality, tourny legal board.

rain shorting out some ones board? did you see the tippman posted earlier in this thread with the lcd matrix board hanging out of the grip? i dont think that have any thing to worry about.

my marker is already capable of firing 24 bps, and thats only limited by the solenoid, the spoolvalve is the fastest firing system on the field at the moment. but thats only to show who has the biggest e penis.

for the record, i ususally play mid, and i had no issues making it to any of my bunkers. the point i was reffering to was the fact that the rest of my team had been eliminated, and i had been left alone to fend the other 2 aka players off, ask the people who actually attended the event last year, i lasted pretty long under the circumstances.

my skill level is only 2 out of 10? wtf are you smoking? whe will see who is who.

get off your high horse, you have no reason to brag, its funny because you will be destroyed.

Cameo, i wasnt aware you had been playing so much, compared to the rest of the people i know playing, you are still realitively new.

rkjunior303
07-13-2005, 11:55 AM
we all know my leet shooting skillz are going to mow all faces that get in my way. bill's seen my fingers in action.

magman007
07-13-2005, 01:49 PM
yea, il admit it, Rk can shoot faster than me, legally, quck fingers on that fool, but he cant work an e-mag trigger for crap :)

rkjunior303
07-13-2005, 02:35 PM
yea, il admit it, Rk can shoot faster than me, legally, quck fingers on that fool, but he cant work an e-mag trigger for crap :)

it's my achillies heel.

magman007
07-13-2005, 03:16 PM
and my dmc will be the arrow to your heel

rkjunior303
07-13-2005, 03:28 PM
we gotta get me on video shooting that thing

magman007
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
oh, we will, after we get it on video of it shooting you :)

Cerial_and_milk18
07-13-2005, 10:08 PM
aright magman seriosuly you look like dye's version of a bob long wanna be, and your dmc good luck with that hope it dosnt break on you and you have 1600 flushed away on it atleast my tippmann is actually gunna work and who cares if its 8 ft long im used to handeling my other own big thing and I do agree with you about the m3 is the best board out there well besides the m5 software which ill be having my board flashed soon enough in my dynasty shocker

magman007
07-13-2005, 11:00 PM
haha, even if my dmc did break down, it is simple as all hell to fix

m5 isnt out yet tool, and wont be until psp event 4, which at the moment, is not schedualed.

also, the dmc didnt cost me nearly 1600

you guys just wait and see who is sitting in the deadbox at the end of the game, and who is hanging the flag on the box, i can garauntee one thing, it wont be me behind no stinkin box thats for sure.

also, im glad to hear you hae a large e penis, but in internet land, i have a 22 foot e penis, that is 10 feet in diameter. there fore i have the bigger e penis

Cerial_and_milk18
07-13-2005, 11:28 PM
aright good joke.. yeah the m5's not out thats why i just shot the M5 version of dynasty board two days ago maybe not for your dmc but it is out for my dynasty shocker. and yeah your right you wont have a chance to get behind the deadbox before i pull off a run through and hang the flag as your walking off. Im glad to hear you have a large e penis im sure it gets you alot of e women

magman007
07-14-2005, 10:41 AM
tadao has not released m5 for any markera but the proto at the moment. and what does your dynasty shocker matter, your playing for the tippman team

rkjunior303
07-14-2005, 10:50 AM
My viking has Tadao M5, bill.

Lohman446
07-14-2005, 11:20 AM
So what... we're going to allow cheater code in OG? Wow... guess the newest Predator AFA code will come in handy :D

Too bad I use semi-only mode for playing... the other ones are fun to fool around with.

AGDlover
07-14-2005, 12:04 PM
lol if we are useing cheeter modes thank god i ordered a pred board for my emag :D

LudavicoSoldier
07-14-2005, 12:07 PM
I get the same feeling when I pick up a DMC as I do when I pick up an Ion. Plastik ewwwww! Yeah call it "composite" whatever. Its still goofy. The DMFizzle wasnt enough for you? Seems to me that you are the poster boy for the Dye hype machine. :D

rkjunior303
07-14-2005, 07:19 PM
I *WISH* I was using my Viking...

magman007
07-14-2005, 10:00 PM
I get the same feeling when I pick up a DMC as I do when I pick up an Ion. Plastik ewwwww! Yeah call it "composite" whatever. Its still goofy. The DMFizzle wasnt enough for you? Seems to me that you are the poster boy for the Dye hype machine. :D

dye hype machine? WTF? dye makes some of the best equipment in the game. i never said my dmc was better than my dm5, and i wont, its the same marker, in a nicer, sexier body. And it has a better resale. Also, if im going to be representing the company, i want to do it shooting their flag ship marker. Get me? The matrix is the best marker out in my mind, and there hasnt been any thing to change that yet. So in reality, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Lohman446
07-14-2005, 10:12 PM
dye hype machine? WTF? dye makes some of the best equipment in the game. i never said my dmc was better than my dm5, and i wont, its the same marker, in a nicer, sexier body. And it has a better resale. Also, if im going to be representing the company, i want to do it shooting their flag ship marker. Get me? The matrix is the best marker out in my mind, and there hasnt been any thing to change that yet. So in reality, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Ouch... pretty defensive there.. wonder what he's compensating for? :cheers:

Spartan X
07-14-2005, 10:23 PM
we all know my leet shooting skillz are going to mow all faces that get in my way. bill's seen my fingers in action.
Yah especially since you have 2 Sexy gats to choose from this year :)

Maybe I should not let you use my emag...I mean that could be detramentale to My game...it's like shooting my self in the foot :argh: , especially when we play each other... :cheers: Maybe you can use my E-mag on all the games besides the one one you play use:p you will have to be stuck with Kev's X-mag for that :shooting:

Did I use enough smiles? heh.

LudavicoSoldier
07-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Haha I love talking shizzzzzzzz!

The only thing I really have against DYE is the milling. At least let some other companies have a crack at it. But noooooo!

magman007
07-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Ouch... pretty defensive there.. wonder what he's compensating for? :cheers:

you are lucky that you understand matrixes

BobTheCow
07-15-2005, 02:26 AM
Seeing as I'll be the one helping Kev with the admin end of the OGD (read: scoreboard :)), I'll have to make sure evrerything stays fair and square and all that.

keep the bribes covert people

Seriously though, find me and harrass me, I've pretty much never met any AOers in person!

magman007
07-15-2005, 02:29 AM
bob arent you staying with me? i believe that takes care of the bribing end....:) also, i check my scores before i sign off on them :)

niteHawk337
07-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Wait wasn't it a team of OLD Palmers guys that came in third above the fresh young matrix guys?? Imagine that...

Heeey... I'mnot that old yet :-P

magman007
07-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Cameo, you brought up a good subject, before our last games, i never knew that we were basing the finals off of the semi, and final points count, i though we were doing it over all, In our minds we still should have taken 3rd :)

but it was much more precious seing a pog team win aka regs :)

Muzikman
07-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Is it me or is Bill a very defensive person?:)

Lohman446
07-15-2005, 11:43 AM
you are lucky that you understand matrixes

Noone truly understands those guns... they just have a bunch of o-rings that need lubed and replaced from time to time - all I need to know

magman007
07-15-2005, 02:17 PM
Is it me or is Bill a very defensive person?:)

well, i am the one being attacked here :)

Lohman, if you dont actually understand exactly how they work, at iao i can sit down and show ya, or even talk to the tech if gen e has a trailer again about doing a little private tech class. once you truely understand them, you can really make it all that you want it, and never have to wonder, gee, what oring is it again?

im lookin forewards to it :)

btw, by understanding them, i meant, you understand just how nice they can be

Spartan X
07-16-2005, 05:02 PM
well, i am the one being attacked here :)

Lohman, if you dont actually understand exactly how they work, at iao i can sit down and show ya, or even talk to the tech if gen e has a trailer again about doing a little private tech class. once you truely understand them, you can really make it all that you want it, and never have to wonder, gee, what oring is it again?

im lookin forewards to it :)

btw, by understanding them, i meant, you understand just how nice they can be

I took that private class, and I don't think I remember a thing..of course that cause since then I have not opened a matrix again.

Cameo
07-17-2005, 12:08 AM
Take the red pill, take the blue pill... come on how hard can a Matrix be.. just a choice of red or blue :tard:

Muzikman
07-17-2005, 11:50 AM
A Matrix is pretty simple:)

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/MatrixEquation.html

Alley
07-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Ummm, 42.

tribalman
07-17-2005, 06:41 PM
that is the answer to life, the universe, and everything EXCEPT the matrix.

Cameo
07-18-2005, 05:11 PM
I saw that visa commercial last night... made me laugh..
"The matrix is not perfect" :rofl: