PDA

View Full Version : Neato-Torpedo... JT...

Blazestorm
06-18-2005, 10:29 AM
http://www.blazestorm.net/hotness.jpg

Yes they are neato.

Yes they are mad comfy.

Yes.

Chipper
06-18-2005, 05:34 PM
You win?

jenarelJAM
06-18-2005, 09:50 PM
sorry, already bought some empire reacts... I like em better than you like yours :rolleyes:

RingOfScale
06-18-2005, 09:56 PM
props to the blaze <>

THE BELOW IS NOT A FLAME !!!:

Just wondering, why do people buy paintball pants? It seems like a waste of cash...
I always just wear cargo pants and they seem to work fine, perfectly comfy and can hold all the stuff I need ... plus alot cheaper and can be worn on normal days also ...

cdacda13
06-18-2005, 10:10 PM
props to the blaze <>

Just wondering, why do people buy paintball pants? It seems like a waste of cash...
I always just wear cargo pants and they seem to work fine, perfectly comfy and can hold all the stuff I need ... plus alot cheaper and can be worn on normal days also ...
I used to think the same thing, until while diving into the snake, I ripped the crotch seam. Kinda embrassing to play the rest of the day with duct tape holding your pants together.

I since have both hybrids. I couldn't be happier. Greatest thing ever.

Paintball jerseys on the other hand, I still dont get.

tyrion2323
06-18-2005, 10:14 PM
props to the blaze <>

There's a HUGE difference. Buy a pair - you'll know why.

tony3
06-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Sweet pants.

Amazing gun.

Awesome mask.

Blazestorm
06-19-2005, 02:15 AM
sorry, already bought some empire reacts... I like em better than you like yours :rolleyes:

I already owned 2 pairs of empire reacts, I liked them but I found these Jt's to be 1000000 times sexier and more comfier. lolololnewb.

I shalt be selling my empire's in XXL shortly.

Southparkrocks
06-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Pants are worth it, jerseys are more eh.

Teamslayer76
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Pants and Jerseys both make sense. When I played orlando open guess what I didn't have. I had to wear a cotton shirt with Teamslayer on the back. It was as hell and I never wore a jersey before or a good one. We had system x ones but they were way to big xxl. So i went out and got my self some dye pants {the hybrids which are so great for the price} and c5 jersey. All for about $90 the jersey has great venting and has this stuff to keep my tanks up {dyetac maybe}
I think its all great. As for the JT pants I have only seen one pair, besides the ones Dynasty and other teams wear. It was for sale at the Tampa Event for $235 the guy said it was the last pair. I thought he was crazy. But they looked nice. Thats all.

magmonkey
06-19-2005, 01:25 PM
paintball pants never made sense to me either until I bought a set
I always thought they were WAY too expensive until I added up how much I paid per season for cargo pants.

I am on the same pair of core div dye pants for three seasons, they are showing their age now but I would have been through about 20+ pairs of cargos by now

Alan
DC

WenULiVeUdiE
06-19-2005, 02:10 PM
I love my '03 Hybrids. I dont have to worry about restricted movement, tearing, or anything else. Really comfy, I even wear them around the house.
I only wear a Jersey because I won it at a charity event. I want to show my support, so I wear it.

PsychoBaller
06-19-2005, 02:18 PM
Wow... do I smell a JT Revival? For a point in time, they held dominance in the categories of Mask, pants and gloves.

Never liked their 03 pants though... weak n da knees. Gloves were sweet.

-=Squid=-
06-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Because you look like a goober wearing cargo pants.

personman
06-19-2005, 06:14 PM
We wouldnt want to look bad playing a game with a bunch of other guys now would we!?!

-=Squid=-
06-19-2005, 06:21 PM
We wouldnt want to look bad playing a game with a bunch of other guys now would we!?!
No.

quik
06-19-2005, 07:54 PM
blaze stop using catchphrases that were funny 2 years ago on the internet.

btw nice pants

Carbon
06-19-2005, 08:51 PM
I dont think i have ever seen a pair of unripped jt pants ever. Or at least mended at the knees. And i reff.

paint magnet
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
I dont think i have ever seen a pair of unripped jt pants ever. Or at least mended at the knees. And i reff.

Come to think if it, JT pants do seem to rip quite frequently. The only unripped ones I've seen look like they're brand new...or at least haven't been worn more than a few times.

On a different note, paintball pants may be expensive, but they definately pay for themselves in the long run. Before I got my Dye pants, I'd go through a pair of pants every two days of play or so...it costs a lot more to keep buying regular pants and ruining them than it does to buy one pair of paintball pants.

TheTramp
06-20-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't play without my Smokin' Outlast pants these days. The knee pads are a life (or at least a knee) saver. I've torn two pairs of BDU pants while playing and smashed my knees on rough surfaces.

Jerseys on the other hand are really not nessasary for me. It's it's not hot I'll wear one but once the humididty kicks in it's pretty much just a dark t-shirt.

SCpoloRicker
06-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Pants = Yes

Jersey = No

/looking at 05 JTs
//and Empire
/// oh god, which is more agg?!1

RRfireblade
06-20-2005, 12:01 PM
05 JTs, my current fave paintball pant. Been wearing them since....well...since they came out . ;)

But I have a few pair so I expect to be wearing them....forever? :D

MrMag
06-20-2005, 12:03 PM
I am starting to feel some harsh vibes towards blaze because his gear might be considered "agg". Stop the hate! Only I can hate, and there is no need for it here because blaze has some kickass pants, a machine gun, and sick mask. Blaze, we gotta meet up at TZ when I go back up to WA for school at the end of August. Oh and I just ordered the same pair ;)

Side Note: There is a reason to wear pants and jerseys, yet the reasoning for the jersey isn't so good. Paintball pants are clutch...especially if they are made by JT.

Blazestorm
06-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Should head out to www.paranoidpb.com instead, I play for their team right now and we're having a lot of fun on weekends. Sundays is byog (grub) for a big BBQ after we're done playing, usually lots of good food :)

I didn't buy the pants because they were "agg" I bought them because they were badass. Way more comfortable than any other paintball pants I've worn.

PsychoBaller
06-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Come to think if it, JT pants do seem to rip quite frequently. The only unripped ones I've seen look like they're brand new...or at least haven't been worn more than a few times.
Everyone with 05 JT pants will have to tell us how they work out, in terms of Knees lastin' a couple months down the road.

All I know is the JT 03's I had sucked arse, as the Knees went to crappyness real soon, and the 04's wern't that great either.

I'm currently wearing 04 Nexed Pro's and they rulz

Curly
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Nice pants dude, just got mine today. Cant wait to try them out this weekend.

P.s. Alex you *****, stop copying me.

http://img223.echo.cx/img223/1317/pants2tc.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Blazestorm
06-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Played 2 days straight w/ them, not a single sign of wear, I didn't wear any kneepads and was crawling in the woods (some intense sniper woodsball ackshun) and playing corners on the 7man field.

So far so good, I'm selling this pair because they're 42" and I'm like 36-38" and I just bought a pair from davey williamson that are XSV team colored.

tony3
06-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Pfft wear a belt.

gc82000
06-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah that will fit better to your color scheme. My team is geting new Angel Airtime gear. I will get some pics up as soon as I can.

68magOwner
06-20-2005, 10:15 PM
i have pants, and i like them, but, i made no thread. i lose? yes