PDA

View Full Version : phantom question

p00
06-18-2005, 11:09 PM
How would one go about converting an SC phantom to VSC, or is that not possible?

JRingold
06-18-2005, 11:28 PM
How would one go about converting an SC phantom to VSC, or is that not possible?

That would depend on what the configuration started out as. It could be as simple as buying the vertical asa that mounts to the trigger guard, or it could mean replacing the entire Air Adapter. Here, this should help... (http://www.phantomonline.com/paintballguns/parts.htm)

p00
06-18-2005, 11:42 PM
Hmm, well, I gave that a looking over... and I have no idea what I just looked over. Please to explain how I could tell?

Lee
06-19-2005, 08:45 AM
you'll need the verticle air adapter parts. it's not difficult.

go to www.wevopaintball.com and browse his pumps page. you'll see pics of different configurations that will give you an idea of whats involved.

JRingold
06-19-2005, 11:51 AM
If the current asa is built in to the back of the marker, then you will need a new air adapter and the vsc parts. If you have an air adapter that has fittings and a hose, then all you need is the vsc parts.

In that diagram, if you have part #50 as your air adapter, then you just need to get the other parts in that little diagram. If you have part #5 as your air adapter, then you need all of the parts in the little diagram (47. 48, 49, 50, 54, & 55).